As salaam' alaikum, Sup Forumsrothers

As salaam' alaikum, Sup Forumsrothers.

The Islamic conquest of the West is nearly complete. Our soldiers have planted the seeds of an exponentially growing Muslim population across countless countries in Europe and will begin doing the same once sister Hillary is elected in America.

My dear Sup Forumsrothers, by the grace of Allah we shall achieve victory and enforce the Sharia on the world by 2020.

Allahu akbar!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ox4IoKw9r80
gaybeast.com/movie/76124/boy_fuck_pig
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
youtube.com/watch?v=nTAVlFiVAxk
youtube.com/watch?v=wTq7_lkAIV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try atheist

>Sharia law
>can marry 8 yo, beat up woman

Why donesn't Sup Forums like muslims more ? I mean, bacon isn't that good,compared to what you could do.

Lmao go blow up something Mohammed

The kuffar do not know what they want... they NEED Islam to subdue them. It is best for them but they cannot see it.

I am asking myself same question.
Salam brother

Can't right now. Busy ploughing your sisters...

>Sharia on the world by 2020
youtube.com/watch?v=Ox4IoKw9r80
thats not how you cook pasta

I mean this wouldn't be so bad. I can fake being a Muslim. You can fucking anything you want as long as it doesn't have a penis.

Every day, a new western child is introduced to Islam.
Each of them will grow up to have their own Muslim families and we will was the sick, greedy, warmongering culture of the West destroy itself.

Converting to Islam was the best decision I have ever made! Mashallah brothers! I have made multiple people convert and Islam will begin to spread in my town!

Nice try Ahmed. Not everyone is going to believe in your insane cult.

Mash'allah brother. I am glad.

Allah will be pleased with your propagation of Islam to the lost and the wicked. May Allah grant you Janat'ul firdous.

>insane cult
Anything that is good for you, you label "insane".

This is why the West has fallen. You people have become a joke... it's why your next leader is a reality star/bussinessman whose "speeches" resemble a WWE monologue.

Submit to Islam, brother. It's the only way to save your people.

Where will the kuffar flee when our Sharia Police begin their patrols?

this is one of the best reasons so says the quran
gaybeast.com/movie/76124/boy_fuck_pig

You cannot flim flam the Islam!

sing it out bro
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

>how westerners will actually be come 2020
Admit it. You lost to Islam and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTAVlFiVAxk

Not as beautiful as this...

Westerners will always focus on the 2 sheep instead of the 1400 of their own girls... it helps numb the pain if they create their own delusions instead of accepting reality.

u wat m8?

not into sheep?

youtube.com/watch?v=wTq7_lkAIV0

At least when our degenerates fuck animals, they're the ones giving and not receiving.

In homosexual cuckland of the West, things are different...

sure, dude. that is why you come to Sup Forums to tell us

>In homosexual cuckland of the West, things are different...

dude really?

try harder

Where else will there be non-PC, non-libcuck dicussion accepted on a western forum?

You cannot speak freely like this in your so-called "democratic" media.

Somebody just got triggered. Facing the truth about your society and your people is tough.

Brother, the West is a cesspool of homosexual, liberal filth. Only Islam can save your culture. Submit to Islam. Submit to the will of Allah.

i don't know what western media you consumed, but you are obviously wrong. and lying sure disqualifies your matter

Lol, you have no free media, kaafir. Your media covers up our massive rapes of infidel women.

Your governments, your police, your newspapers and news networks all refuse to talk about our Jihad. "PC" is code for censorship and you people are too dumb to figure it out.

That is why Islam is superior. We will never have such self-destructive values nor will we allow ourselve to be infiltrated.