Which tanks is the best in the world, and why?

which tanks is the best in the world, and why?

tanks doesn't help you anymore in Modern fights where air control is everything
>but ofc the German Leopard 2

T-90.

yeah, highly armored IFV's like the T-15 is the future

Partially true. Air power can't control everything though. Boots on the ground is what wins the war. Air power just minimizes your casualties.

I'd say the Abrams for modern tanks, but if it was the best tank for its time, I'd say the German Panther tank.

Challenger II
>In one encounter within an urban area, a Challenger 2 came under attack from irregular forces with machine guns and rocket propelled grenades. The driver's sight was damaged and, while attempting to back away under the commander's directions, the other sights were damaged and the tank threw its tracks entering a ditch. It was hit directly by 14 rocket propelled grenades from close range and a MILAN anti-tank missile.[21] The crew survived, remaining safe within the tank until it was recovered for repairs, the worst damage being to the sighting system. It was back in operation six hours later, after repairs had been done. One Challenger 2 operating near Basra survived being hit by 70 RPGs in another incident.

best tank

>Abrams
>German Panther

That's artillery, you retard.

thanks hitler

well, the only thing i can say is that air control is everything, the US has the most aircraft carrier -> this means you can Control everything so they would win if its not going to be a nuclear war

Kawaii tank is da best!

Best in the Sea also

this thread is dead now

You cannot control the ground with just air power. Air power makes it a lot easier to establish control of the ground by limiting the enemies movement. It will not however root out insurgencies, take out snipers, etc. It will keep the enemy pinned down while ground forces maneuver to take them out.

FUCK YES

step aside shitters

M4 sherman of course
4 of them could defeat a tiger

Armata

the answer is: the ones we use now. Short answer: the latest models.

Tiger II is the best tank ever made

easy ... every english tank ... they have kettle's inside so you can drink tea all the time ...

No one
Tanks could be taken by just using drones or TOW missiles or even mines.

Tanks are expensive and demands more and more fuel expenses as armors becomes heavier.

Nuclear tanks when

Love that piece of shit!

They wouldn't shoot it either cause it would cause fallout if it explodes.

Never
Imagine them being blown

was
any modern tank can rip that shit apart

Nice!

Duh...

>literally the worst tank ever

That's what the Dorchester armour does for you. Best tank armour in the world by a long shot, I'm pretty sure the Abrams uses it too

Why is the Armata calassified as a medium tank. What do the russian alcoholics classify as a heavy tank?

y tho?
cheap, fast, light and dominates quality by quantity usa spammed the battlefield with this at the time of WW2 and that did the thing

Agreed. Fucking stealth tanks.

M1A1 Abrams

Sure, 1 000 000 civilians with rifles will win you the war, but that doesn't mean they're good fighters.

Giraffe tank is best tank

Yep Abrams and both Challengers are the only tanks that (officially) use Chobham/Dorchester armour.

I put the Challenger II above the Abrams because it has an easier to maintain & repair diesel engine rather than the gas turbine in the Abrams.

abrams is god , that shit cant be destroyed and barfs with firepower

nigger

That tankz are the bezt tankz fo whhaaaaaaagggg

Bobby Lee gets all the bitches

landkreuzer ratte

yes if they would be niggers - nothing of value is lost and enemy is defeated, quantity is the best

Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte

best tank

mah nigga

Underrated post

Israeli Merkava Mk. 4 Baz

how would they even fire that without it flying off the rail way? makes no sense no wonder it was a fucking failure.

>that shit cant be destroyed

Would you like to look up American tank losses in Iraq and get back to us?

but why the fuck youve posted railgun gustav ?
this is ratte

Agree

amen brother

nigger jews stole the white mans tank tech & all other science & tech

are you sure they lose those abrams' with "ironfist" thingy ?

Sorry
I know it's not a tank
But this thread made me think of it.

no match for depleted uranium ammunition

>which tanks is the best in the world, and why?
I agree with this guy

poland stronk , this shit is actually in polish army , at least they dont use horses and sabres anymore (i hope)

Probably K2 Black Panther, but Leo 2A5+, Leclerc and M1A2 are comparable. T-14 Armata has a very interesting construction, but its boasted performance sounds like bullshit to me based on the fact that it's like 10 tonnes lighter than all modern tanks...

The OP momma. It is heavier of all of those and have a bigger cannon than a streetlight. :D

the game

Flying tank

>not posting superior Swedistan version

Your mom is a flying tank

M'Führer

/thread

> Flying tank

your mom

Yeah dude the panther was fucking trash. It didn't even work 40% of the time. Superior T-34 kicked its ass.

One way to make them less susceptible to DU is to get US pilots to stop shooting Allies.

Tanks don't matter when they're unable to come out of hiding, in fear of drones or other superior aircraft