Anyone here willing to give me their IP address?

Anyone here willing to give me their IP address?

Been working on something, need to see if I can hit someone offline.

5 minutes maximum.

Other urls found in this thread:

ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=104.16.93.235
ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=127.25.115.12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good luck

Go nuts.

Post "Ip address " in Google then screenshot.

What are you trying to do?

All these motherfuckers posting their private addresses

Dunno where you're going with this, but here you are fam.

No nigger, "IP ADDRESS " making sure you're not giving me some bullshit one

ping it... it's real... go for it faggot

>No nigger, "IP ADDRESS " making sure you're not giving me some bullshit one

OK, hope this helps you out.

Keep this alive then.

fucc niga

There's the screeny

>i wanna see if i can knock on your door when the house isnt there

douche bag

>192.168.1.1
kek

Hey OP, I doubt you could even touch me, if you manage to take me offline, I'll give you $1000 over paypal

top kik

if you type in 192.168.1.1 into your search bar and login with admin / admin as your username and password you can access all my router settings....go ahead and fuck with it all, change my password for all i care. go nuts

I'll accept defeat if this is really yours

Back to the drawing board.

Samefag.

Done. I rerouted you internets through multiple proxies and cybernetted your connection. Enjoy your slow download speeds, faggot.

Pr0h@x

Guess I managed to fuck up.

Tell me Sup Forumsro what happened?

so...
what actually happened?

Kek

Uninformed, asshole, normie scum.

localprox.int.nasa.gov

Also info for possible login.

Go nuts.

Yeah, OP do this one

ok

Oh I get it, one of the posters was impersonating the other. Pretty unpleasant behaviour. How the fuck did they find out you IP user?

Update?

Are you thick? how was i impersonating him? i was giving instructions. That was it. i never said i was him or linked him in my reply. you just assumed we were the same. Also please learn how to speak English.

>Been working on something, need to see if I can hit someone offline.
Care to explain this OP?

I'd also like to hear how you plan to get past the router if there are no open ports.

Also what type of machine are you targeting? There's a world of difference between a Windows machine with java installed and a Linux box when it comes to security.

Hell, even if the Linux box wasn't sitting behind a NAT you still couldn't get in.

UPDATE

Nigger are you kill

Just do it FAGGOTS!

Linux isn't automatically more secure, in fact... most of the Linux boxes I encounter outside of data centers are security nightmares if for no other reason than people can't understand why chmod 777 is a bad idea.

ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=104.16.93.235
>127.0.0.1
Nigger using Proxxy
ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=127.25.115.12

To run chmod you must already be logged into the system and unless the person is a sudo user they can't chmod any important files anyhow. So yes, if someones LETS people into their system then it is insecure.

But a clean install of Linux is virtually impenetrable to anything but brute force attacks. And if you install software that auto bans IPs for banging on the door too many times or disallow password only logins then it's social engineering or nothing.