Interested in Japanese introduction videos?

I'm thinking of making videos that introduce Japan to English-speaking countries.
Unfortunately I can not speak English, I can not write, I can not listen.
So I thought about using the google translation function, but how good is the system of this function?
By the way, this sentence is translated into Japanese by google translation function.
Will it convey meaning properly?

It's very good, you will be fine

>using google translate

i can't wait until i don't have to use google translate to talk to japanese people.

however, I would suggest not introducing Japan to english-speaking countries. You risk westernizing your country.

>> You risk westernizing you country.

Indeed, I did not consider it.
I thought it would be interesting to know Japanese culture and its origins and local cuisine in various places.
I thought that it would be of help to those who would like to travel to Japan.

you want to help me travel to japan?

tell me how to transfer to japanese university without needing a bachelor's degree first

i want to go to hokkaido university where i will die due to snow

> Tell me how to transfer to japanese university without needing a bachelor's degree first

Sorry.
I was supposing a sightseeing trip to the last.
I am sorry that it seems that the fine nuances are not transmitted with the google translation function alone.

大丈夫です。見物ですか?

I would watch your videos just to mock your English

There are hundreds, or even thousands, of youtube channels about showing Japan to westerners. Besides shitty English, how would your's be different?

>大丈夫です。見物ですか?

I could not understand it without a subject even though it was a short sentence.

By the way, I have not made a video yet.
I decided that it would be better to buy an English reference book instead of a recording microphone.

戦争犯罪についてお詫び申し上げます!

>Will it convey meaning properly?

いいえ

For example, I was planning to convey the meaning of the slang that is used daily in Japan.
For example, I was planning to introduce the characteristics and cuisine of each region of Japan and their background.
For example, I was planning to introduce what will happen if you convert your name to Kanji.
I wanted to do that kind of thing.

There are already people who do this, but have better English.

How are you unique? What if your catch? Are you at least a cute girl?

this. the Japenis must continue to show remorse of what Japan did, and admit responsibility of it.

>There are already people who do this, but have better English.

It is true that I thought that I wanted to create some kind of video, but what I was most concerned about is accuracy of google translation.

I am a 26 year old man.
I wanted to be a cute girl.
Also I want friends regardless of domestic and overseas.

Are you using Google Translate?

I have advice for you, Kenji. You should listen to me, because I am Jewish, and Jewish people know everything about entertainment.

Buy a schoolgirl uniform and make your videos while wearing it.

That's a niche that no one filled yet.

What?

yes

I can not remember studying English because it will be about ten years ago.
However, I can read it if it is simple sentences.

You guys are retarded if you think this dude is actually using google translate. Copy and paste literally any Japanese sentence into google translate and see what happens.
This is an English teacher fucking trolling you.

good idea

I am very interested in women's clothing.

I also use google translation to read answers.
Translation from English to Japanese is expensive and institutional, so you can barely read it.