Devil's Brigade edition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Special_Service_Force

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KleUddM2IPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine_Belloc
spekr.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praise Satans daughters

Why do people call the US an empire, when was the last time we got any new land???

When will Democraps learn to argue lol

REMINDER

>Donald Trump's so based he pisses Champagne

youtube.com/watch?v=KleUddM2IPw

l wonder why?

*posts an unbeatable argument in favour of the ideology that's most opposite to yours*

The US is considered an empire because of their financial (New York) & Cultural (California) influence.

>military bases=empire
No.

Might be going to Canada in the summer instead of a roadtrip, buds

Is that Bailey Jay

>tfw no one to go car-ridin' 'cross the country before overdosing on drugs and crashing the car into a barn in the middle of a wheat field
Why live

*posts an argument*

>tfw no Yen gf

Doesn't look like him at all.

> As a nation, we began by declaring that 'all men are created equal.' We now practically read it 'all men are created equal, except negroes.' When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read 'all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.' When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty – to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy. - Abraham Lincoln
really makes me think

god's daughter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine_Belloc

Republicans are the true snowflakes. They're white, cold, and when enough of them come together they shut down public schools.

*posts a bald man*

lol

easily the worst girl

>Conway has shit taste
Wasn't aware of this

>mfw an american based his entire political ideologies on harry potter near me
What the absolute fuck man

*advocates for non state controlled education system and diversification of the types of education to the asspain of liberal sheep*

I've never played Witcher

if mexico and black people didnt exist I might even entertain the idea of a north american union

>Having military allies is imperialism

I believe the technical geographic height was at the end of WW2 before Philippine independence and the creation of nations like Palau, the Federated States or Micronesia, the Marshall Islands. It's definitely fair to call the US imperialistic before that but empire is just wrong.

Um, snowflakes are not a specific color. They reflect light because they're glassy.

>thousands of soldiers stationed all over the world
>not an Empire

Why are you guys in such denial? At least the Brits liked being the Hegemon.

Quantum chemistry exam tomorrow lads

studied with a group for upwards of 7 hours today but some things are still so confusing

Please send help

this nonsense coming from a french somali

>quotas
>tariffs

""""""Classical Liberalism""""""""

spekr.org/
post result

*heems you in the nuts*
Ferme ta gueule.

>confederal
Why?

You literally just copied that from Wikipedia bud, I've read the article enough times to recognize it

I'm ashamed to be an American, where only whites are free.
And I won't forget the kids who died in the Newtown shooting spree.
And I'll gladly sit down when they play stupid pledge.
Cuz there ain't no doubt I hate this land, God fuck the USA.

ms paint is stuck not responding and task manager wont close it
what do

>100 questions

lol

>having dullpoliticalideology

saying "not an argument" is not an argument

reposting
>Free speech restricted for obscenity
okay mommy
>0% tax and social security
okay Stirner
>0% science
okay Mugabe

>Elizabeth Trump & Son Co. was founded in 1927
wtf they started the Great Depression I hate dr*mpf now

delete the system32 process in the task manager.

pls no bully

I mean, if having a passport union with the US didn't mean I'd get 20 million section 8 blacks and chicanos on my doorstep, it might be a cool thing.

>100 questions

lol

Not having an argument is also not an argument

>100 questions
Nah

Compilers exam tomorrow
didn't study

why don't you use linux?

rewatching perfect blue lads
shits fucked

Not an argument.

saying ""not an argument" is not an argument" is not an argument

Of course I'm not a filthy libertarian nutjob sucking the cock of free trade over all else

Greater autonomy and freedom for each region so they can keep their own culture and traditions

Did this before, got Libertarian Capitalist

Only if we abolished the federal state

I don't want Canadians deciding my future

Blacks who live above Virginia are stupid (unless they're extremely rich) because blacks require sunlight.
I wasn't allowed to leave my house as a kid and now I'm vitamin D deficient and I constantly just black out or start hallucinating.

Because the Brits actually did stuff, they didn't just park a bunch of soldiers around and have them sit there.

>not an argument
>not an argument
>not an argument

being too stupid to understand an argument is also not an argument

>I'm not a filthy libertarian nutjob
>no central bank

Really looking forward to Dear White Prople on Netflix. About time colored folks learned me how to be commit most the crime despite being only 13% of the population.

im mixed raced and get horrible, horrible ashy skin and dry scalp up here. feels SOOO good when I'm in the Caribbean. I literally glow.

what's she so mad about?

>I'm not a filthy libertarian nutjob
>no social security
>only cap gains tax

>Of course I'm not a filthy libertarian nutjob sucking the cock of free trade over all else

>copied that from Wikipedia
If you remember things you don't have to copy them from somewhere else. It's called learning, Cletus, try it sometime.

oki

Not having an argument is also not an argument

I'm running out of Moly pics btw

being worst girl

>Blacks who live above Virginia are stupid (unless they're extremely rich) because blacks require sunlight.

im dying holy shit

I'm not a neo Keynesian either, if I learned one thing from my econ major it's that it's all social science tier bullshit meant to justify certain systems of government

being in a normie turbopleb anime made for the mouthbreathing crunchyroll audience

>implying the canadian confederation wouldn't gain 50 provinces

>plagiarism
>learning
lol

I've been putting this show off for a while, what ep is this on?

t. gabriel dropout/dragon sloots #1 fan

happiness is just a word to me
and it might have meant a thing or two
if i'd had known the difference

be honest now, do you even know what an argument is? or are you just throwing around Sup Forums memes?

you need to delet this

>central backs
>neo keynesian

>Americans don't think they are doing anything

So Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria, Grenada, Panama, Afghanistan didn't mean anything?

This is for the movie
The Enchanted Parade

>criminal law is a federal jurisdiction
>so are marriages/divorces
ew no

It's the only way to control growth and keep the jews from running the country into the ground if you dont have a central bank

i made the gayest thing ever

I'm just in it for the (You)'s bud

All of those were justified

>remembering facts and writing them in your own words at a later date is plagiarism
>southern education

When will there be a brave enough person who admits the United States is just a Canadian puppet state?

You're such a magnificent shitposter, I strive for this level of apathy

>that deficit
Enjoy your America tier failed state bud

>passing other people's words off as your own
>not plagiarism
Did you even pass Comp 1 lol

>All of those were justified
>implying that changes anything

You guys are the global Hegemon but you really don't see yourselves as that, it's weird.

I want all self hating americans out of MY country

A non argument perhaps?
A superior system of government perchance?

They keep us well fed and properly medicated.

abolish the system of money

They kind of ignore everything because we aren't technically taking land

Bitch, you are retarded.

>banning obscenity when you're shitposting on Sup Forums
lol

0% tax doesn't work for yourself unless you accept slaves. Basic economics - ideasthat Striner and others played around with during a time of explosive new economic and political notions doesn't mean they're right. Communism hasn't worked out, and neither do absolute ancaps.

0% science is just dumb. Seriously, go ahead and find me one country that isn't some shithole that doesn't invest in science. Investments like that produce greater economic outcomes in the long run. It's wise from a business, (obviously) science, and even humanitarian perspective.