I hate Christians

I hate Christians.

they're stupid, anti-intellectual, unable to comprehend any viewpoint other than their own, ruin everything that's fun in life for the purpose of keeping their slave system well-oiled, are manipulative and psychotic, and are pseudo-evil, in the sense that their actions are basically toxic to the world and people around them, but without any of the usual fun of being evil... it's the worst of both worlds.

Christianity is THE personification of anti-fun and anti-freedom.

No, I'm not an atheist.

No, Islam is not worse.

No, Judaism is not better.

When the world finally sees the end of Abrahamic systems of belief, it will be a happy day for humankind.

Bring back libertinism and make anti-Christian hate crimes a thing again. That's what I say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ny-nC3LBWk
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y2ICUYwp4E
youtu.be/NuQtSUTQf0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sound like a butthurt cunt I know at school

Saaame
Does your name start with a C?

You sound like a faggot who worships Jesus Christ.

>Islam is not the worse.
>Many of our problems today come from Islamist's.
>Can't do fedora meme cause he's not atheist

Kudos on the BR logo

I dont like Christians very much too but your view point is very infantile.

>Islamist's
k

:^)

>No, Islam is not worse.

proof OP is a muslim CUCK
/thread

I agree!!! if i had a time machine i would go back in time and find that motherfucker abraham and execute him

You want me to say Muslim? Fine then, Muslims.

Just thinking if I worded it differently I wouldn't have to deal with no true scottsman fallacy's.

YES, YES!, IT'S WORKING!

All Abrahamic religions are equally shit. Islam IS the worst, as long as you recognize it as a part of a larger whole.

All variants/mutations of Judaism have their own unique problematic aspects, and none of them are good.

keep on flippin', gentleman

You described religion.

Project much? Sounds like you're just a ball of fun. I bet the ladies are knocking down your door to suck that dick.

You buy chance have a large "L" engraved on your forehead?

More than 99.9999% of modern terrorism in last decade is from Muslims.

This I can get behind more when you put it like that.

Not sure if bait but the apostrophe isn't needed.

If you hate Christianity as a ideology you hate the Occident, everything a Ociddental says and everything a Occidental think, is based or in Plato, or in Christ or in Kant, or in all of them, even if you don't realize that.

TRIGGERED. youtube.com/watch?v=0Ny-nC3LBWk

Sorry fag but Google disagrees. 94% of terrorists are NON Muslim.

You may not be an atheist, but you don't need to be an atheist to be a fucking fedora wearing autistic fag. You bait is weak and your house weak.

It IS working.

You're being a good goy and worshiping their god and their social system and their banks while convincing yourself that you're working against them.

Christianity is 95% Zionist.

All the anti-Zionist Christian factions are controlled.

Hitler hated Christianity, but knew that he wouldn't last long if he openly went against it, so he created his own version removing half the Bible and prepared to phase Christianity out.

The supposed anti-semite (Andrew Anglin) who recently repopularized Nazi Christianity fucks underage colored girls from around the globe during child sex trafficking tours and has had a roster of openly jewish trolls writing for his site, and doesn't do anything other than harass people on twitter.

Describe a Christian.

>get a job faggot

No, but I do know the difference between "buy" and "by".

Also, is that supposed to be some kind of insult? Lurkmoar, friend.

U U U U
U
U
U

Believes God is a being from another planet and if we're really good we get our own planet. Believes Jews crossed from Egypt to South America. Often has multiple wives and children. Incredibly homophobic.

This doesn't invalidate my point.

Also, when Christians do things like that, it's because they control the government, so it's not "terrorism".

99% of the United States' state terrorist actions and curtailing of civil liberties have taken place by Christians.

>Google disagrees
kek
great citation kid

>99% of made up statistics are posted by idiots

>No, Islam is not worse.
Yes it is.

Hmmm, I see what the problem is.
You're confusing Christians with some strange, "Ancient Aliens"-cult.

The Jewish God isn't triune, Christian God is.

Zionism isn't inherent in Christianity or Judaism. Lots of Jews aren't Zionist, or are even anti-zionist. Zionism is a political ideology.

this. people will do fucked up shit no matter what religion they follow, but it's easier to do fucked up shit when you follow a religion founded by a warlord rather than one founded by a pacifist.

All of them are cancer

philosophical daoism is tight. buddhism is pretty cool. contemplative christianity is good too, as is sufism in islam.

Did you get assfucked by a priest and/or forced to go to church?

>Atheist
>stick dick in ass
>literally every SJW
>every feminist
>every numale
>every faggy school teacher
>fedora fags
>furries
>(you)

People like you are way dumber and way more annoying than Christians. Christians at least believe that they're saving people from suffering in the afterlife. You're on here bothering us for no reason. Get a life, loser.

I'd be funny if OP's dad killed himself for making such a faggy little twat for a "son".

I was Christian.
I am not anymore
Nevertheless you are wrong...
The only religion i would accept is Buddhism. Yup you are a jackass

contemplative christianity is pretty close to the philosophical buddhism. I'd recommend "zen and the birds of appetite" by Thomas Merton since you're already into buddhism. Thomas Keating has some good books on centering prayer as well, which is basically the same as buddhist meditation.

>eat tofu faggot

Some religions are better than others. Some have better messages, or at least better explained messages, or cooler mythos with cooler characters. Some are actually fascinating to read, provided that you look at them as a fiction/fantasy novel rather than religious text.
But ultimately, religion in all facets is useless in the modern world.

I hate all religions. Fuck all gods that don't give a fuck all of us and what happen in the world. ;)

Look guise, he said facet. The most obscure word in the entire paragraph, are you 10 years old or is english not your first language?

I don't know what "contemplative Christianity" is, but I'll give you that. Gnostic Christianity isn't so bad, even.

But most Christians today are not that.

I'm against all of those things you listed, except for me, and I still don't like Christians.

By causing them to suffer here and now, in the real world.

>No, Islam is not worse.
yes it is

gnosticism is pretty fucking silly tbh fam
there are some good parts about it, and the gospel of thomas is pretty solid, but on the whole it's pretty kooky, even compared to regular christianity

What did they ever do to you?

Spot on, and it all began with a man in the desert who heard voices in his head that told him to kill his son

it didn't though. I'm not christian but at least I've studied the origins of judeo-christian religion. it has roots in canaanite polytheism, thus we can trace its origin to sumerian religion.

You must not know what that word means. Don't worry, kiddo, that's what Google is for.

So what did Christians do to you?

>thus we can trace its origin to sumerian religion
so basically christians believe in ancient aliens then?

Except islam is worse you fedora-wearing faggot

wut?

the sumarian gods are called Annunaki, who all the ancient alien people believe were aliens that enslaved humanity to mine gold, thus making christians no different than the ancient alien people

HURR DURR DURRZ THA JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS

gee user, do you think that maybe you're just swallowing b8?

So you're agnostic?

Islam worse

This guy gets it

oh yeah forgot about the crazy crackpot shit surrounding the anunnaki.

the anunnaki are a group of gods from what I've read, not all sumerian gods, so I'm not sure which gods are considered anunnaki. it's definitely possible that ancient hebrews worshipped some canaanite forms of these gods before they became henotheistic/monotheistic.

When Earth was a penal colony for dangerous psychopathic humanoid aliens. A few were known to have escaped.

So do you automatically become atheist if you don't believe in god? I don't consider myself atheist, because I don't really "not believe" in god. My disbelief in god is like my disbelief that there is a secret 8th day we sleep through after sunday: I don't even consider it or give it a second thought. It's not a part of who I am.

ps christians are retarded. Not as bad as mussies, but they still like touching boys, starting trap threads, and ignoring math. So christians can fuck right off. Good thing 90% of christians aren't christians. they just say they are.

God I want to touch a boy.

Lick my bunghole.

yeah I was speaking about historical sumerian religion rather than sci fi. as far as I can tell they were chthonic deities. There are remnants of the underworld deity Mot and the Rephaim found in the OT but afaik they're not based on Anunnaki.

*Tips fedora*

Dear OP,
Why are you so angry about what others believe?

What extra information do you have, that the 5 billion believers on this planet do not have, which lead you to believe they are wrong?

What information are you missing, that they are not missing, causing your lack of faith?

do you not understand that the word atheist means? use a dictionary then talk more about being retarded.

You must be a zionist nigger

>I hate jewish people/muslims
>they're stupid, anti-intellectual, unable to comprehend any viewpoint other than their own, ruin everything that's fun in life for the purpose of keeping their slave system well-oiled, are manipulative and psychotic, and are pseudo-evil, in the sense that their actions are basically toxic to the world and people around them, but without any of the usual fun of being evil... it's the worst of both worlds.
>Judaism/Islam is THE personification of anti-fun and anti-freedom.
>When the world finally sees the end of Judaism/Islam systems of belief, it will be a happy day for humankind.
Ftfy!

>they're stupid, anti-intellectual
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y2ICUYwp4E

>No, Islam is not worse
lmao, thank you for proving that you know nothing about either Christianity or Islam

Roman Catholic here.

Waiting for the Pope to issue the next crusade on the holy land and smite the degenerates that currently infest it.

Really all public religious ideals are what's wrong with the world.

I fucking know what it means, retard, but what if a colony of people who had NO contact with the outside world since the dawn of man were to be discovered, and they had no religious system. The concept of higher creation confused them and they couldn't comprehend the idea. Would they be a considered atheist? I'd bet if you called them that, they'd be pissed.

then it would mean that such a colony was out of touch with the spiritual world due to a lack of intelligence or otherwise... what is your point?

yes, they'd be atheist. just because there's stigma against the term "atheist" doesn't mean people who don't conform to shitty stereotypes aren't atheist. are you a theist? No? then by definition (since you know what the word means) you are an atheist.

>When the world finally sees the end of Abrahamic systems of belief, it will be a happy day for humankind.

Agreed.

All religion is bullshit, but islam is the worst, not this one.

A christian won't make suicide attack based on it's shitty beliefs.

You muslim people would only be useful as canned dog food. Dogshit makes less harm and annoyance for the rest of the world as you people. All of your breaths are just waste of oxigen.

really? you think getting rid of a few religions will solve problems inherent in humanity? nothing would change, the day would be no happier, people would find a new flag or ideology to fight for or discriminate against.

So according to you dumbasses, we are all Flat-Eartheists, parallel-multiversiests, spaghetti-monstereists, Nirubiests, literally EVERYTHING IN THE GODDAMN UNIVERSE that we either don't believe in or have never even discovered or considered makes us definitive, practicing members of each and every one of those respective ideas?

>No, Islam is not worse.

Im going to take a wild guess and say you dont watch/read the news.

Christianity is shit but Islam is the worst shit ever created on that fucking planet

>Mom won't let me wear my Slayer tshirt to church.

are you legitimately retarded? atheism isn't a belief system. it just means you don't have a belief in god.

a- (without)
theism

stay on topic here, we're talking about the existence of a metaphysical, spiritual world... do you believe? Why or why not?

>No, Islam is not worse
stopped reading there. all religions are shit but islam is most definitely the worst. pretending they're all equally bad just makes you sound like a virtue signalling faggot who wants to sound smart but in reality just doesn't want to state a firm position because you're a coward

>No, Islam is not worse

No. I don't have a why. I was raised Lutheran, and from day one that I can remember I never believed. I can remember my brother telling me as a little kid that Jesus was everywhere, and I had a mental image of a man stuck inside a door, merged with the wood and screaming in pain. I thought that sounded ridiculous. Every sunday I went to church because I thought that's what people do. I can't remember a day I ever even considered that it was real.

youtu.be/NuQtSUTQf0k

Captain Bible is disappointed in you. But I am not ;)

i give all religions 2-3 generations before they are gone.

I get to see them tonight