NE:Bishop Sankey lands on Pats' practice squad
TEN:Ex-Jets TE Jace Amaro claimed by Titans
SD:Chargers nab RB Andre Williams off waivers
CIN:CIN claims 49ers castoff Driskel off waivers
MIA:Justin Hunter claimed off waivers by Dolphins
FA:PFT: Forsett 'likely' to re-sign with Ravens
DEN:Virgil Green officially Broncos' starting TE
HOU:Report: Watt (back) expected to play Week 1

>Per the league’s transaction wire, the Chargers claimed running back Andre Williams from the Giants, cornerback Pierre Desir from the Browns and defensive tackle Caraun Reid from the Lions.

I have no idea if these people are even decent.

B U R R S

RIPIP Paul Turner

may you come back to bite Howie in the ass for many years to come

Andy Dalton will be the MVP of the league this season, nothing you say will change this undeniable fact

I think you meant Kirk Cousins

Williams was drafted last year with the hopes of being the Jints bellcow. Didn't quite work out

>Left Gay QB
>Left Detroit's bitch man

>Doctson running full speed

Drafted him 2nd overall in my rookie draft

>CHI:Chip's folly: Barkley to Bears practice squad

>Bears signed QB Matt Barkley to the practice squad.
>Barkley cooled his heels in the fine climes of Arizona last year, but is now relegated to the frozen tundra of Chicago, on the taxi squad, no less. Barkley doesn't have an NFL skill-set. That was evident from Day 1. He's unlikely to ever attempt another regular season pass.

damn, that's kinda brutal

Just think about it, guys. A week from today, we'll be swarmed with webms of INTs, land Dragons, and JUST moments.

Can't wait!

And that's just from Dallas

rekt harder than Romo's vertebrae

Kirk Cousins blows, I obviously didn't mean him

Hard to be MVP when you're dead mid-season due to cutting your best OL player senpai

Go get em' Lions!!

He would have been a first rounder if he had left after his junior year.

How do we solve the manlet problem in the NFL lads?

Go redskins

She can snap my balls any day

just sit back and watch 'em die

nature will sort them out in due course

Nigga that's Gabe Jackson

What team has the best chance of going undefeated in the regular season and why is it the Seahawks?

Based Dalton will take us to the Owl and glory

they both look like incredibly basic blondes

how are you honestly attracted to such vapid beings

why would that be a problem

do you mean because it makes defensive players play lower to the ground

That's an unusual way to spell Falcons

and would have just disappointed some poor NFL team even harder

how mad would Sup Forums be if bradfords vikings win the owl?

the atlanta falcons will begin the season 0-6

>how are you honestly attracted to such vapid beings

I'm cringing hard right now

>nobody can spell cardinals

Your mother was an incredibly basic blonde
Till I jizzed in her hair m8

No where to go but up for Wincinnati
If anything their GOAT pad level will keep them around

>Falcons

lel, good one

angry manlet spotted

We have juat barely enough depth at OL for him to survive. Plus Rodgers is one of the best scrambling passers in the league. As long as Barclay never plays he'll be mvp

What does /NFL/ think of Matt Millen?

Falcons will go 7-1 then 1-7.

Have sex you disgusting manlet and NEVER speak about Kelly like that EVER again.

>le can't win on the road man
>le really really likes women man

Nah, Tony is this year's MVP

Elite LB, great Raider

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

when will Russell grow a mustache?

wow

what an articulate opinion

here's a suggestion: the next time you respond to me, do so with something of substance so i can adequately rebut it and you can be on your merry way

you're not funny.

the falcons have a tremendous shot at starting this season 0-6

Also 10/10 GM. Worth a chuckle every season.

looking for 4 more members for a standard 12 man draft, ESPN

please email: [email protected]

draft scheduled for 3-4 hours(or so)

He's literally done for the year mane

Now that he has lost his virginity, soon.

she's a basic blonde that probably enjoys yoga, hiking, netflix and whatever other meme hobbies are being ascribed to her via social media and the various arbitrators of "cool" and "hip"

i'll never understand being attracted to something like that, something so content and unrefined

wow. other than the chin he looks exactly like his dad

see the first reply in

he's easily and by a long way the worst person to ever have any level of control of any sports team ever in history a man making choices by shaking a literal magic 8 ball every time could not have done worse

>implying

Godhand will be back for the Thanksgiving game against the shitskins.

Dude there is not a fedora big enough for your head.
You could have not even had a GM and would still do better than Matt Millen.

>i'll never understand being attracted to something like that

yeah you like them younger don't you

How well did rushing him back onto the field for Thxgibbing work out for you guys last time

I forget

>you
>reading analysis
It's pretty clear he's equating pedos with cavemen.

I miss how ridiculously funny it was watching Millen fuck everything up.

For a brief second I almost felt sorry for Cowboys fans when Romo got trucked by Cliff Avril.

Then I remembered they were Cowboys fans.

>there is not a fedora big enough for your head
sorry to break this inconvenience to you but that's not a retort

if you're fine wasting away with a blonde yoga-pants wearing starbucks obsessing stereotype, clinging to societal norms for fear that she'll lose sense of self and identity otherwise then i feel very, very sorry for you

thank you.

i'm glad someone understands.

I honestly wish so badly that some team would take a chance on him again.

It's called true love

Put your trip back on creeper.

>fucking an infant at your own leisure
put your trip back on

who the fuck are you trying to impress with your pseudointellectual grandstanding? you're on fucking Sup Forums

>if you're fine wasting away with a blonde yoga-pants wearing starbucks obsessing stereotype, clinging to societal norms for fear that she'll lose sense of self and identity otherwise then i feel very, very sorry for you

That's a lot of projecting, it's a picture. You can't make assumptions on people's personalities based on a picture.

>i wish some team would want to go 0-16 again
you're a cruel man i wouldn't wish that trauma on anyone. It's unbelievable to this day when you look back at how utterly devoid of talent that roster was, their best player was like, jeff backus, a tackle who wouldn't have started for 20 teams in the league

personally i feel quite bad for romo. he was undrafted and worked to achieve and maintain his position and it's not like he chose to play for the cowboys and chose such a fanbase

connection with such a vapid, basic blonde womeme is about as meaningful as connecting with a cute puppy

these people have no depth. they have no aspirations that are not routine and approved by their associated peer group. these people are by the books and entirely vapid, bereft of refinement or any lasting impact and weight

i'm not trying to impress anyone. i just want to make it clear that he's not come an inch closer to defeating me by saying i wear a fedora

a picture in which she is wearing the latest in high-normative-inoffensive garb (yoga pants) with a le so quirky expression on her face

given the fact that i deny and spite societal norms in every facet it's not possible for this to be projection

I just want to see the train wreck again.

3 loins is that you?

>can't win on the road
>posts a QB that can't even get to the NFCCG
Kek. Puckers will go 13-3

are you a patriots fan

Backus was pretty good desu. He never missed an NFL game in his 10 year career and he was a bellcow type of guy who was reliable. Back in 2013 the Lions had a top 5 Oline behind Backus and Raiola.

I'm a Raidnigger you silly man.

Since 2015:
4th hit of the season - broken
3rd hit after returning - broken
HUGE ASS TIME GAP FOR OFFSEASON
1st hit after returning - broken

It's getting worse chronologically. By the time he returns, he'll get broken again with 0 hits.

You're welcome bucme

We gave Howie another go after he spent a year learning to be a better GM. So far, so good. I hope Millen gets a second chance eventually, maybe even like Arena league or something.
It's semantics ya dinguses. He said it like a dumbass trying to be ranty and edgy, but y'all misinterpreted it.

Leave the witchhunts to reddit and don't be a faggot.

girls wear yoga pants because they find them comfortable, not as some kind of expression of their personality

why are trips so fucking stupid

We should've been there two years ago.

literally wouldn't recognize him if he wasn't on his back

y-yes, pls no bully about fantasy

ray farmer was probably the closest we'll get and even the browns say sense and dumped him within months

>load up Madden 13
>ticker along the bottom shows actual current preseason scores and news still

Neat

yoga pants may be comfortable but it also makes me want to stick my face in between your legs.

Sack-us retired in 2012 doe

Pls activate league

you cannot express something you do not have

jesus christ
go back to /r9k/ you insufferable faggot
maybe they'll listen to you cry about that bitch you were pining over but too scared to actually man up

Join this active league m8s

Ray Farmer was a beautiful man. I hope Jimmy Haslam owns the team forever so I can see more stupidity.

Really? Could have sworn he retired after the 2013 NFL season. Maybe 2012 was the season the Lions Oline finished top 5. I know Backus wasnt amazing but I thought he was decent.

He retired in 2013 according to Wikipedia.

thinking and behaving like a supreme gentleman will never erase the sting of rejection from that one qt grill you were friends with. you know the one.

i'm not playing fantasy this year because i missed the entire offseason and I don't want to look like a pleb so instead i'm shunning all my friends and sitting in the dark crying into my mock drafts

BOLD PREDICTIONS:
>Keenum plays well as a starter and helps push Rams into playoffs.
>Bortles and Robinson get shot to death, Jaguar fans commit suicide, Jags get 1st pick in the draft and finish 1-15.
>Browns finish at a not-so-shit 6-10.
>Titans make the playoffs.
>Cardinals don't fuck up and win the superbowl.

when did this general get overrun by tripfags?

Can you appoint a new manager then?

My fucking face when the Jest thought Christian Hackenberg could be a viable NFL quarterback

They're all me, get ove rit

Keenum's believable.
Jags no.
Browns maybe.
Titans could.
Cardinals no.

you seem confused so let me make something very clear

this isn't the bucmeholdme of yesteryear. i'm not going to exchange expressions of slight passive-aggression with you. if you've a problem with me, just come out and say it and i'll motherfucking collapse on you with the wrath of the maliciously wronged masses

i am the vessel who through sheer desperation and will am imbued with their powers, their anger and animosity, and can reduce your existence to rubble and would do so without a second motherfucking thought you dumb bitch

pull this shit again and you will be due a very, very unpleasant existence

do not motherfucking test me

do not tell me to go to /r9k/

do not reply to me with memes

my existence is one of fragile volatility and unless you're determined to realize the full extent of my malice you'd be wise tread softly

heed those words

>rasm and tards in the playoffs

so the shithawks a getting left out?
i guess it could happen but it seems like it will be the shithawks and tards fighting for the top spot in the NFC west

Saved and checked

Hackenberg would have succeeded for only Bill O'Brien and he didn't draft him.