What did RLM mean by this?

What did RLM mean by this?

twitter.com/redlettermedia/status/744205056132644864

stop shilling Jack. It's against the rule

who cares, best of the worst is fucking terrible because everyone other than mike and jay is an obnoxious cunt

You're wrong

Wheel of the worst > Best of the worst > ReView > Half in the bag > PreRec >PreRec streams > their films

HEY EVERYBODY IT'S ME MR PLINKETT

Space Cop was fun.

please hurry
i have a respiratory infection
i want to watch one last comfy friend simulator video before i go

JESSI'S NIPPLES APPEAR ON THE CORNER OF THE SCREEN, 40% OF THE VIDEO IS GETTING RESHOOTS

Could be the first ever BotW copyright dispute, maybe someone doesn't want their shitheap movie used.

Highly unlikely that would occur before the episode's posted.

So close.

Plinkett > WotW > BotW > HitB > PreRec > Stream > Their features.

It's too early to judge ReView, but so far Mike and Jay talking movies they each love is pretty comfy.

I liked the Tremors re:View but I can't wrap my head around Mike not liking the pure fucking kino that is Escape from NY, it's just baffling.

well Jay tweeted something at one of the actors that's in one of the upcoming movies.

so once again social media ruins everything

what other issues would be completely out of their control?

>RLM SUED FOR MILLIONS

It's over for them!

FAIR USE
A
I
R

U
S
E

>Jack doesn't get paid for anything RLM
>he only gets 1/4th of the Pre Rec profits
>he's literally just there to have fun ruining good content
Thank god we have ReView now.

>It's a Mike and Rich are not even trying to hide their apathy and disdain for BOTW anymore episode
>It's a Mike fake laughs over 5 times during the discussion episode
>It's a Rich couldn't even be bothered to watch the movie again and continues to play on his phone episode

No news. No new video. Not anything remotely interesting. People post about tweets from e-celebs and celebrities with nothing to say. Kill yourself.

For some reason, Jack always shits on fair use during their streams, so I assume that if they were sent a cease and desist letter, they would happily desist.

rich is dying

>MFW ReView also has an extended podcast version

I think what they meant is that there's an unexpected delay on the new Best of the Worst. They're sorry about that, but it's out of they're control. Also that they'll post it as soon as they can.

He doesn't shit on fair use. He just explains that YouTube is a privately owned company and that they can operate in whatever way suites their best interests. You would have to be a total fucking retard to interpret anything he says as "shitting on fair use."

So I guess this means they aren't reviewing Warcraft or TMNT

I would expect a Conjuring 2 HITB just because Mike likes shitty horror movies

Why do they even have him and beardfat in their episodes? Can't they find someone who isn't completely insufferable to join them?

Josh isn't so bad. I also like listening to Jack talk about food on their pre-rec streams (his taste in film is fucking atrocious though).

holy shit that hairline

Is it any good?

Link?

>knows nothing about film
>they talk film with him
>knows nothing about video games
>they talk video games with him
I don't get it. The only thing he should be consulted about is shitty tattoos.

what's the point kek

I think Jack is funny.

Plus he's the father of Jessi's baby so you know he's not getting kicked out so leave him alone you racists.

Well I haven't listened to the second one yet but in the first one Mike talked shit about Jack and Josh, so that was fun.

>RLM uses Plinkett for all advertising
>Plinkett reviews massively most popular part of the site
>Never do Plinkett reviews

Jack called Iron-Man 3 the greatest action movie ever made.

He's a fucking idiot.

Jessi is Mike's slut. Look at the way Jessi looks at Mike in some of the old BOTW's. She can't look at him without getting wet.

>RLM records an entire BOTW episode
>Hours spent recording and then editing, with some time to spare
>Right before the upload is finished, Jay notices something wrong in the video
>Rich hasn't been wearing any clothes
>At all
>He's been naked the entire time and nobody noticed it
>Have to reshoot (and then edit) the entire episode after the several of the RLM crew spend two hours wrestling a screaming Rich Evans into his clothing
>Jack disappears midway through the final video, with no on-screen explanation, in order to pick up new AIDS medication after his son, Peter Parker Packard, flushed his last prescription down the toilet

Did you think this would be funny? This is fucking retarded.

PEE PEE POO POO
YOUR SON FLUSHED YOUR PILLS DOWN THE LOO

Nah, she's just with Mike for his millions of Patreon dollars. Jack and his HUGE penis is what satisfies her sexual urges. She even admitted that her and Jack hang out alone all the time, I'm guessing while Mike is in the shed out back drinking everclear.

If its making it to BotW then its likely an oherwise unheard of movie... any sort of exposure would be good for the movie they choose.
Would be a poor choice to try to sue anyone that gives your movie exposure, but then again it would be from someone that released that shot movie in the first place.

So that's why Mike and Jessi named their son Trison Packard Stoklasa.

the audio could have been fucked up or something? i dunno lmao

There is literally nothing wrong with Jack, he's the funniest guy on the show

That has happened before.

There was also the time it was all pixelated. Hack frauds gonna hack fraud.

i like jack he's predictable but fun

Shouldn't you be playing Overwatch on the Xbox Jack?

>little baby has pee on his weener
>has someone to get the pee off his weener
>he poops in his gym shorts
>makes meatloaf supreme in his turd
>farts in the pee with some poop in it
>diarrhea fart in his turd ballsack butt
>has big poop in his butt turd pee

FINALLY

IT JUST GOT UPLOADED FOR PATREON SUPPORTERS GOGOGO

Wew lad this Cyclone movie looks awesome, I'm sure it will offend Jack.

Josh is only good for bullying and Jack is not good at all

>implying she's interested in fucking Jack

pls

new Plinkett review NEVER

they were reviewing Warcraft, Mike got so hyped enjoying all the schlock that when Jay addressed the pacing issues he beat Jay half to death with an empty beer bottle

HEY HEY HEE HEE

>Mike talked shit about Jack and Josh
Post that shit.

I don't believe you

He has a thirteen inch cock, of course she wants to fuck him.

"it might be rich and jay, rich or me, or even jack and josh, which would be our least viewed video ever. Nobody would watch it. Nobody."

I'm paraphrasing, but that's pretty much it.

He doesn't, he's making fun of autistic rlm fans who don't like them.

Jack was pretty fat.

The reason we're not getting the video tonight is Jack fucked up when they were filming the destruction segment. Stupid asshole.

wait thers a diference betwen wheel of the worst and best of the worst?

pretty fat cock

Are you fucking retarded?

why did 81 people favorite that?

One is Wheel of the Worst, the other is Best of the Worst.

Wheel of the Worst they choose randomly but in other ones they already have usually three chosen that have a common theme.

plinketto of the worst was the best episode

>tfw LATZA "auditioned"

I like Wizard though. He's not as sufferable as Jack.

PICK ONE

>Jack no longer forces a laugh after every single thing every single person says
>but Max Landis becomes a regular guest

OR

>Jack no longer flails his arms around and talks in funny voices
>but Mike goes to rehab and sobers up for RLM content

Too bad they said in the latest episode that the other RLM members would be coming on reView in future episodes.

Also, Wheel episodes aren't movies. They're other oddities that were released on VHS like instructional videos. How do people not know the difference between Wheel episodes and regular episodes?

The number next to the heart symbol represents his remaining white blood cell count.

This is fucking embarrassing.

>you'd actually prefer they take something that became a meme and beat it till it's dead

b-but the only other RLM employees are Rich and Jessi

I really hope they don't ruin ReView with fucking Jack. He knows nothing about film and he's insufferable. ;_;

And BotW is real(that word is used loosely here) movies, while Wheel is usually instructional or novelty videos.

Why?

Really?

He actually likes neko case. What a loser.

>everyone other than mike and jay is an obnoxious cunt
How dare you! Rich is god-tier. And fat bearded glasses guy is alright. The rest...yeah.

That's a pretty generous hairline he's given himself there.

I like Jack desu

BRING BACK JESSI!

and her feet

So it's not coming tonight. Hopefully they post it tomorrow. This one has been hyped up much more than usual.

>I created this account to follow Neko Case
>Shitty website written in chink moonrunes
>Animated avatar of himself that is all types of fucked up
>Milrawkee

>and her feet
This is why she's never getting on camera again.

Jack > everyone

>People actually interested in watching asinine reviews from the hack frauds that brought us Space Cop.

they don't do anime reviews, user

Good point user. I'll stop looking forward to the new BotW now. You're very convincing.

That's what I'm here for. Saving lives, one less youtube video at a time.

Are you alright, son?

jack go away, and take your huge cock with you

I might watch prerec if they changed the name to 2 obnoxious bald guys

Don't be talking shit about my boy Rich.

Anyone else fucking hate Rich Evans after listening to a few Pre Rec streams?

He's a turbocunt. He treats the fans like dirt, apparently he doesn't realize he'd be on welfare and cleaning toilets for a living if it wasn't for them.