Why don't you carry?

Why don't you carry?

>inb4 "muh dick"

not enough muns

Fair.

I lost my wallet so I can't buy a permit.

i do :)

I have that same flash drive

Can't. I work at an academic research facility attached to a hospital, so both the hospital and university aspect prevent me from carrying. Since I spend so much time there, it doesn't even occur to me to carry on weekends.

My work doesn't allow carry either but I still put it on as soon as I get off. The only time there isn't a gun on me is at work and in bed.

Worried I would kill myself if I owned a gun.

KEK...i think everyone does.

Because in my country you cant buy guns like candy, nice glock would cost me at leaat 2 months wage for the gun itself + 2 safes (one for gun other for amunition) and nobody carry gun here anyways so I would look like some kind of autistic thug If I were to carry one. Although I am thinking of getting one someday for home security after I finnish university

The utterly stupid part is that the policy considers all their parking garages and parking lots as falling under the same rules, so you're strictly forbidden from even storing a gun in your car. So I'd have to park waaaay the fuck away from work to be able to carry on my way to/from work.

Same.

Don't feel the need to

Don't live in nigger country

I like to fight and ain't scared of anyone. So I don't carry a gun. I do carry a cane. And I'll break it over a dumbasses head and stab them with if they fuck with me.

That's what I love about my state. No matter where you're parked your car is considered an extension of your home. It's illegal here to refuse to allow a person to secure a weapon in there vehicle in the parking lot. If you get fired for it you can sue the shit out of them.

BLACKED

Please don't choke on your neckbeard

Not a bad thought process. Especially if you like to fight. Just don't ever do that to someone who is carrying. Bringing a cane to a fight justifies the use of deadly force. I'd shoot your ass.

lel

Just do it anyways. How would they know it's in your car?

I used to work at Colt firearms as an engineer, and there happened to be another engineer there that i was close to. To my surprise he was a glock carrier :)

Striker fired pistols are the shit, point blank.

dont have anything small enough to conceal laws are changing in my state and soon its going to be alot easier to conceal and carry.
need to get off my wallet and go buy something that i can carry everyday

cause it's illegal

i dont carry a weapon because im not a fucking pussy living in a country full of aggresive niggers

im looking at you USA !!!

I live in an area of the country that is almost entirely white and conservative, I have never felt safer. I have no reason to carry, all the guns I do own are for sport not protection.

>be neckbeard in the city
>some negro comes around the corner and points a gun at me, he wants my wallet
>need money for tendies, no fear because I have a cane
>run at the mugger with my cane held high
>get shot

Which state is that m8

No I'm a white guy living in a black neighborhood. I ain't scared of niggers. If I was I would not have bought a house in the middle of their area. I've been here 5 years. Been walking the neighborhood all 5 years. Never been bothered.

That doesn't change the fact that a cane is not a fucking alternative to a cc. If, or given the racial make up of your neighborhood, wen you get mugged your going to be shot because you thought it would be cool and edgy to use a fucking cane.

So do I. Didn't stop a white guy from beating his wife, causing her to flee to a different house where two brothers were home alone. They hid her in a closet and when he came looking with a shotgun they told him to fuck off. He tried to shoot the younger one but the older one jumped in the way and was killed. The younger one was paralyzed from the waist down. It probably will never happen to me or you. Until it does.

No I just have confidence in my fighting skill. And for some reason niggers have always been afraid of me. Yet small dogs and children love me. Doesn't make sense.

Because California is a faggot