Fuck Sup Forums

fuck Sup Forums

feels thread?

i think im going to kill myself tonight. i just realized i didn't retain anything from college and the antidepressants im taking is making me retarded or im starting to get dementia/alzhiemrs diezee

Don't kill yourself.

what'd you go to college for? What degree?

Don't do it, ending your life isn't worth it.

Least you got a future I don't even got my high school wtf do I got to live for

>what'd you go to college for?

Just a wild stab here, but I'm guessing Drama.

Mechanical engineering. I don't know how to do a single fucking problem i feel hopeless in the workforce and dumb as a sack of shit

I feel you. I'm worthless at calculus but I need it for my degree. Can't pass precalc

I've studied math for 3 years. Can't remeber a single fucking thing and my exam is in 2 das. I fucking hate my life, I dont know why im still alive

days*

God damn we get it horny exotic Asian Mexican exotic sluts fuckme.com

I was in a couple classes with a girl in college (~2 years ago). I think she was way out of my league but she would actually talk to me during class and stuff so she could at least have been considered a friend... Anyway she really brightened my days and actually made me want to go to class... I was thinking about sending her a message basically saying she made me happy by just existing in the same space as me... She changed colleges at the end of a semester I had a class with her and I wanted to tell her IRL after the final but dumb ass me missed the final because I overslept.

it's been 2 years since we talked and I feel weird randomly messaging her saying that and I probably won't because I'm a betafagpussybitch but it's like eating at me and I really want to get it off my chest :/

How do I stop wanting a girl that's already in a relationship? It keeps fucking with me, and it pisses me off whenever I think of her bf and her together.

I think your quads can help

Ikr. But seriously, it hurts.

Op. Instead of killing yourself just do drugs. At least you'll still be alive and not hurt everyone who cares about you. Ik it's not the best advice, but killing yourself is stupid.

Girl I liked was asked out literally 1 day before I tried to ask her out... By my best friend. I stole her... Now she has been my gf for 8 years but I have no friends...

If she's worth it then go for her, who cares if she's spoken for?

Also I pretty much hate her guts now after 8 years and have been debating leaving her... So you should make sure she's worth it before you go for it.

What did you do to steal her?

Basically I waited for her to get all annoyed at him then I started explaining how I was going to ask he out but was off by a day and convinced her to leave him for w.e he did to piss her off and take a chance with me....

Romantic story & gestures really sway girls... Especially when they are already emotional about something

For a b tard you have a pretty good grasp on how women work, are you a tumblerite sent here as a spy?