East vs Southeast Asia thread

Who wins?

Why?

we win

East Asia have less poor countries than SE Asia.

oops wrong img

This is mainland se asia vs maritime lol

Mosly because East Asia has less countries.

Noone denies Nhật Bản and Hàn Quốc achievements tho.

DELET!!
REEEEEEE

Good point.

Soulful and Merciful country in asian ranks:

1. Indonesian

Most people will say mainland in a heartbeat because most well-known empires (Khmer, Thailand, Champa, Bagan, Shan, Viet) are in mainland and has experienced warfare in its pre-colonial history, not to mention, most of mainland Southeast Asian countries are predominantly Buddhist, which is probably a different quirk in the eyes of the westerner.

Maritime countries are mostly merchant countries who never had any colonial ambitions.The only relevant thing maritime Southeast Asian did is import its Austronesian people as far as Madagascar and Hawaii

I'm pretty sure that Khmer was the only "empire" in mainland SEA, the rest are just kingdoms.

SEA have lolis, they win

SEA countries are only good for beaches, drugs and fucking lady boys.

What more do you want?

This. We are no culture savages.

chinks are better commander, but we're better warrior.
nothing of your flim-flams can shake our grit and strength, your move.
your move.hommie

>Maritime countries are mostly merchant countries who never had any colonial ambitions
>What are Srivijaya and Majapahit?

Stop sending us your terrorists indon.

lol your terrorist and murderous instinct is never exported from anywhere

Srivijaya and Majapahit are maritime countries who were establishing trading outposts by making pacts and alliances with other kingdoms. Srivijaya, for example, had numerous capital throughout its empire because it serves as their trading outpost rather than a convenient military bastion.

Trade and Military are usually tied to each other. That is why when someone say trade hub, you can assume there is presence of military to protect their interest. Srivijaya also had a colony in Indian Ocean and Madagascar. And Majapahit is not actually a merchant state but Kingdom that grow by pure conquest.

SEA has best ladyboys but many Jap men are cute also

either
muh dick cant tell the difference

i wish i was born as most strongest gene filipino

no you don't want to be born as an asian spic

t. malayproxy