Yes, Yes, nice breathing, Poussay. Well done, Poussay

>Yes, Yes, nice breathing, Poussay. Well done, Poussay.

>HOWEVER!

this is the one meme on Sup Forums i will never understand or care to understand

this might be the tipping point on me still coming to this shit board. thank god.

Oh good she gets raped. A reason to keep watching this floundering season

nice blog, where can I subscribe?

she's fucking dead

oof even better. this might be my favorite season yet.

Yes, yes, good post user. Well done user.

HOWEVER.

>>

>I wonder if this has anything to do with "i can't breathe"

I'm finding all the characters in this series to be really shitty. Especially the guards. Like, I get that there has to be antagonists, but we're expected to believe that the guards in a minimum security prison would act this way, and get away with it?

Fuck right off, m8

To be fair, they're not just guards, they're unemployable war veterans.

don't sweat it m8

this thing won't last past Monday. It has no legs.

It's the same taco bending fourteen year olds that tried to force Pestposting. They'll fuck up and post it on social media and I'll find them eventually.

>a tough ass black chick
>the knee in the back and hand on the back of your neck of a cuck white guy kills you

I call bs. The weigh of that guy wouldn't do that.

of course it wouldnt

literally survival instincts and adrenaline would give her the strength to get that faggot off her

Those poor prisoners :(

>tough ass
>body of a 12 year old boy

>it's a cliffhanger ending

fuck you

I liked season 2 because there was no cliffhanger and that bitch died

>have a knee in your back for 90 seconds
>die

It takes 4-6 minutes to suffocate. She skipped the whole unconsciousness phase and went from squirming to sleepy blinking for 5 seconds and them immediately died.

That's why I couldn't get into it. Whenever a likable character would pop up, the writers would look for a way to make them unlikable.

What an amazing meme

This is the future of Sup Forums, and the future is bright