This guy may be tough, but he may also be the biggest asshole in the world

This guy may be tough, but he may also be the biggest asshole in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bam-margera-looks-nothing-like-old-self-in-family-therapy-w200815
youtu.be/2c90-ygZQA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Troll me some more.

Is that the Jackass guy who fucks with his parents?

k

>tough
lel

I want a hamburger t-shirt.

no it's the parents guy who fucks with his jackass

>you don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker

what did he mean by this?

>This guy may be tough

Not toll both tough though. He's dead

ITT: most justed man ever.

My bunny is misbehavin'

He's not tough. You see him cry all the time just because he sees a snake or gets hit with some rubber pellets or his best friend died in a fire mangled beyond all recognition

he's tough, unless he is dealing with alcohol

he really is an asshole.
he cheats on all his wives

That guy has injured himself so severely and so often and often before even healing from his own injuries. Many of his stunts are absolutely suicidal as well (and he literally is at times suicidal)

and in what way he is tough?

heh what a fag

He put a hole in his own camera mans leg with his skateboard wheel for no reason. Just for the lulz I guess. He does shit like that all the time. And literally, there was a hole as deep as the wheel itself.

he's not afraid to do stunts where he'll get really badly hurt. I highly doubt you'd ever do a fraction of the stunts he's done

wow what a fag.

guess his pal wasn't as 'tough', though :^)

explain

He seems to handle his drink just fine. Has videos of him slamming an entire 5th of everclear (deadly for anyone) and seems to function perfectly fine during DT's and hangovers

whats he done now? throw us a story

He's a fucked up druggie now anyways. His brain is fried and his health is shot. He may have been a complete asshole at one point, but now he's just sad and pathetic.

>Has videos of him slamming an entire 5th of everclear (deadly for anyone) and seems to function perfectly fine
wow he can do the same thing literally everyone at an AA meeting can do

what a fucking winner

you clearly havent seen the celebrity rehab with him

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bam-margera-looks-nothing-like-old-self-in-family-therapy-w200815

Just same old same old

He literally had a TV special this year about being an alcoholic. He's a full blown train wreck and has been since Dunn died.

He's also slowly morphing into his own father

he's become a fat blob and even more of an asshole, all he does now is drink and cry

arent we all

explain

the fact that you're posting about him means he cucked you. :)

That's the equivalant of about 40 beers in under a minute. It's a miracle he survived. Everclear is 180 proof

And we've been watching it happen for years.

One day he'll have a little shit head running around slapping the shit out of him.

google it you fucking faggot. its a TV show. go watch the scenes

That's not the same as not being tough when it comes to alcohol.

People who aren't tough when it comes to alcohol are people who drank drink 2 days in a row because boohoohoo hangovers or people who drink for a week but then run to the hospital as soon as their hands start shaking when they stop because they are afraid of having a seizure.

Bam is by and far the opposite of that. The polar opposite even.

I was hoping to become my pervy uncle. He's always elbow deep in the gullible, underage pussy.

I heard he was cool until Ryan Dunn died, then he became a giant asshole.

I guess it's understandable to be pretty bitter after your best friend dies.

>are people who drank drink 2 days in a row
who cant*

Give him a snake and see how tough he is

Underrated post.

Maybe he should try sticking his dick in some time.

No, he was always a giant asshole.

source?

The show jackass

Lick my dongus cherry

Looks more like he's morphing into his uncle..

Getting to a point where alcohol is completely destroying your life because you have little to no control over your drinking is the exact opposite of being tough with alcohol.

Why the fuck do you think succumbing to alcoholism because you have zero coping skills in the face of tragedy makes you tough? That's the exact opposite of being tough.

>Getting to a point where alcohol is completely destroying your life because you have little to no control over your drinking is the exact opposite of being tough with alcohol.

No, it's called being an alcoholic, which requires a lot of toughness, unless of course you've never dealt with hangovers every day and DT's every morning and puking blood from gastritis, etc. In other words, unless you drink like a pussy.

I drink the equiv of about 30 beers a day and I can tell you, being set on fire would cause less suffering.

To endure that requires a lot of toughness. Most alcoholics dry up before they get anywhere near as far as BAM or myself have gotten, because they cant take the suffering.

The guy has broken more bones than you have fingers and never missed a beat.

Has had his ass beaten multiple times and is nothing but smiles afterwards.

He's had his head smashed in with a baseball bat and still remained conscious and resisted going to the hospital because he just wanted to get drunk. His head was literally bleeding.

I could go on and on and on and on.

his parents really fucked him up.

ever consider just killing yourself instead and getting it over with?

No, his degenerate friends did.

Peer pressure > drugs > alcohol > fortune and fame from doing stupid, over-the-top shit > now you're an asshole.

So what you're saying is. You're proud of being a no good, alchoholic loser?

Sounds like your an emotional cripple who slipped deep into alcoholism because you were unable to cope with the daily realities of life.

You're in complete fucking denial about your situation. You aren't tough. You're suicidal and in a complete downward spiral that only has one end if you don't get your ass to AA. You're drinking through the physically painful side effects of extreme alcoholism isn't evidence off how tough you are, it's evidence of how far off the deep end you've gone.

wholly fuck, fucking kek he is getting fat!!!!!!!!!

this

after he finally cleaned up in rehab on that show one of the first things that happened afterward were his remaining friends sending him bottles of booze as gifts.

Bam is tough is many ways. You missed the point of my post. I'm referring specifically to his drinking. All of the jackass guys were obviously tough as nails.

I really can't blame him.

If you were given basically infinite money and unavoidable, can't go to the grocery store without getting recognized, kind of fame, you'd go a little crazy after awhile.

Just think about it realistically. We'd all be assholes at least sometimes.

No, that people like you would kill yourself or cry like a little bitch if you had to put up with half my pain, yet I don't even talk about it IRL and nobody even knows about it.

Argue all you want, but that's toughness. That's like jogging on a broken leg.

Now go fuck yourself. You're probably a pussy who couldn't even handle a 12 pack and would have to take the next day off work if you did.

Nope, cause not a pussy. That's my whole point. This is the epitome of toughness; enduring pain and suffering without letting it affect you.

Who the fuck is this guy I keep seeing him in my dreams

and when did he meet them? as kids in school.
he's the outcome of what you get when liberal fuckwit new jersey white people love their children unconditionally, letting them do whatever they want and showering them with affection, praise and gifts even when they're being complete fuckups.
a little discipline when he was 12 would have saved him a lifetime of misery.

bahahahaha did they record it?

Steve O is an asshole beyond sociopathic. He hosted a party where they drugged up and riled up some mentally ill fucktard and when he used a skateboard to beat a guy to death with multiple blasts to the head even after the guy was down, he sold the video for $

Source? Or at least expand on how you know this...

It's on one of his retail compilation videos

the guy died?

It's from this; youtu.be/2c90-ygZQA0

Bruce Lee killed chuck norris LMFAO snapped that ginger faggots neck LMFAO

The guy was a prick to begin with.

/thread

How long have you been drinking?

Are you really puking up blood from gastritis?

Most alcoholics at that point don't have long to go.

Have you detoxed in the past? Are you at the point of seizures?

I have seizures nearly every day. People think I have parkinsons disease or some shit. The amount of alcohol it takes to calm them down would knock a horse off it's feet and keep me from getting to work everyday.

I'm basically like Christopher Hitchens.

>I have seizures nearly every day

1/10 shitposting

alcoholics really do if they drink for too long and then don't keep a certain level of alcohol in their blood at all times

Same here bro. Cheers

I naughty just had ranching baggage dancing I vital affected the surgery frugal be headband behalf .

Who cares

That's not possible. Guaranteed he's throwing it up almost immediately off camera

he's alive you autist

Nice meme 4/10

if you are glad ryan dunn is dead type 123 and upvote this

Out of the whole crew he was the biggest pussy. I loved watching Viva La Bam solely for Don Vito. But even in that show you could tell his friendships started because his toys were cooler than theirs. He's the definition of a brat. Even when someone pulled a prank on him he'd get pissy and retaliate. Then he's on celebrity rehab. My life's a wreck because I want my friend back and he's dead. Bullshit fucktard. I've lost my best friend and my girlfriend and I don't flaunt that woe is me shit. Yea I feel it too but I know I live in the real world and nobody gives a fuck. I wish I could meet this man so I could say this shit to his face.

Tl;dr some faggot raged because entitled prick is entitled

I sometimes wonder if he was molested as a kid.