Unpopular interest/hobby thread

Unpopular interest/hobby thread
Mine ; modeling

But what do you do with them all when they're done?

model trains

not op but I would totally use that for a 40k/MEdge/Counterblast game.

Very well done OP.

Not that user, but I'd really like to see it happen.

funny! mine is also modeling

restoring cars, and building vehicles myself.

My grandpa used to collect old coins, whenever I happen to get a special edition coin I add it to his collection.

Gardening is nice, it really takes the edge off your lust for destruction, terror and posting on Sup Forums. Out of garden season now tho

I've made some freelance architectural models a few times
mostly styrofoam, working to scaled plans, etc

Not a hobby tho, but your pic reminded me

Complaining about scientific inaccuracies in science fiction films.

My friends hate me.

that looks like some sort of packaging

World travel. It seems impossible to partake in fulfilling conversation on the subject of travel.
Non-travelers aren't remotely interested in talking about it. They get bored and shy away.
Other travelers tend to get weird and change the subject to their own travel experiences.
There's a reason /trv/ is the slowest board on Sup Forums.

ha yeh, it looks like what you are left over with when you unpack a new printer or something

It's just a small contextual model for a building in the middle which is being redeveloped

my sisters friends occasionally do this with all movies, they did all the star wars episodes once and discussing why a spaceship can fall in space and all that stuff. it was very fun.

The only people worse than people that think traveling makes them special are audiophiles

i do small graphic design here and there
though i do it as a hobby, no real professionalism to it, which i guess makes it count as unpopular

I just planted some garlic for overwintering. Going to try micro greens and shit under a grow light.

we shy away from it cuz you people make us feel boring as shit

And what do you mean other travelers are weird about it?

Never realized that, I love to travel, but even ppl that say that like it are weird to talk about it

I've actually really wanted to get into making miniature models/dioramas like this. Can anyone refer me to a good site with information, maybe a forum for newbies, getting started guide, etc.?

you better get some expensive grow lights.
My experiences with cheap ones was a complete waste

>Non-travelers aren't remotely interested in talking about it.
99% of people can't afford to do that

thats why they call them "the 99%"

I'm interested in travelling but I don't do it myself and that's why I don't read travelling threads, because I assume that only people who travel are welcome there. How can I participate if I don't have anything interesting to say in such thread?

I collect used panties

(buy, not steal)

Draw very small pokemon like creatures and give them tactical rpg stats, is pretty autistic and no one knows about it but I enjoy doing it anyways I have done 72 in the new format and 210 in the old format so I have around 280~ in total.

So fucking true, but I wonder why does a lot of people are traveling in Taiwan, this country looks so fucking crap.

I am a licensed ham radio oper8r

You're designing a game there, aren't you? You're just afraid to say it, because you will be jumped by all these fags pretending to be advanced indie devs giving you shitty advice and criticism on something you didn't even publish.

same here :)

Not OP but im guessing he'll prolly just look at them on the shelf and never touch them again.

don't they smell bad ?

fag

Wow. Thats actually really good. Is that actually your work or is that from google?

Brewing. Not really unpopular, but I don't know of a lot of other people who brew

God you have no life.

No I can't code for shit, and my pixel art is amateur at best, but yeah if I was able to do a game I will do it and it will be kind of like final fantasy tactics or SRW but with monster raising mechanics, maybe someday but I don't think so.

i just have a lot of free time and it interested me

I find making the graphics harder than actual programming. Learn Java from introductory tutorial on it's website, it's not hard.

I make youtube videos detailing how to restore and mod xbox consoles.

reef

my advice: never fucking start down this road.

Bonsai trees

filthy console pesant

I don't like the fact that many people seem to confuse traveling with tourism. A lot of people in my country can afford going abroad several times per year, but I just hate any forms ignorance they show such as the lack of awareness of the consequences of mass tourism or the ecological impact of flying etc. I do respect people who have a genuine interest in a certain culture as well as willingness to learn other languages etc. But in most cases so-called traveling is nothing than a hedonistic activity. "Oh, user, you absolutely must go to x " Fuck, no.

Studying Japanese unironically, and for more than just being able to watch anime without subtitles. I've become conversational.

thanks for the advice, I might try it.

I wash them after I cum in them.

how much does a tree like in the picture cost?

I make stuff to use in my DnD games.

Heres a little rocky ramp with a tree i made. Interest to show more?

nice
do you have any books or media i can download?

Why not?

looks like something you found in the aquarium section at PetCo

I loved my trains. Thought about getting back into it.

yes, please

That's pretty cool, post more.

I use physical resources, like JLPT-prep books and flashcards.

Fuk-in travel people!
What the fuck is it with you people how the fuck do you manage to fucking travel so god damned much?
Do you have any idea how much money it costs just to send one fucker to another country?
Seriously do you guys have a fucking trust fund or some shit?
You go fucking everywhere on earth usually india europe and japan but you dont have a fucking job.
How are you just trapisng around the god damned globe without a care in the pissing world going "ooooooom" with the indian hindu monks and gawking around holocaust camps in germany then having brunch in the fucking eifel tower without going completely broke and bankrupt? I rwally fucking want to know!
Because it pisses me off anddont sell me some shit about some magical reason why i should either. Because i had a female friend in highschool who was completely broke financially and worked for a mere pittance at a plant nursery to pay her rent and all her money went to rent trust me. She couldnt even pay for a cheap scooter to get around town.
She was flat broke and now magically without any financial means she is globe trotting her happy little titties all over the fucking planet!
EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT!!!

Heres an ancient gold lion mask.

I've been playing paintball since I was 13. I wouldn't say it's that unpopular, though.
I hang little voodoo dolls from my mask, which most people find odd.

Dolls, the weeabo anime kind, not that porcelain bisque stuff

and yes those are legos in the background

after my service (israfag here) i traveled to China, Australia and new Zealand, it was awesome. iv'e actually been to the place in the pic, its lijiang, it's beautiful.

>how the fuck do you manage to fucking travel so god damned much?
My guess, would be by not having a wife/gf and/or kids.

Made it all from scratch. Itsstyrofoam, pebbles, fake moss, paint, glue, and clay.

$$$$$$$$$

you walk a very fine line making these systems. You're not only taking tropical sea life and putting it in a box in your house you're also creating an ecosystem that is vastly unbalanced and needs constant inputs from equipment and you to make sure it doesn't collapse. Basically its very easy to lose thousands of dollars of livestock to something as simple as not washing your hands.

I don't have a hobby
I only lurk Sup Forums and read random stuff in Wikipedia

Uppity pc cum gargler.

I'm an engineer, and that honestly sounds fucking amazing if you got the time.

Don't you want one?

Heres a puzzle floor. The actual puzzlepieces still need a coat of paint.

How many do you have?

why don't you go browse b from your filthy xbox then faggot ? Ow yea their broswers are absolute garbage as well as their shitty 30-60fps non4k output .go fucking hang yourself

Its what got me into it. I love to tinker and get new equipment and all that jazz.

The shitty parts come from how inevetible some stuff is like diseases, which proliferate quickly in the near ideal set up that is a tank, without zoo grade quarantine procedures, and even then its not a guarantee that you'll escape.

where i live i can't find any books about it
maybe i can buy something overseas in the future

Looks better than i could ever hope to do.
Well done user.

me 2

Softball, currently playing on 3 teams.

I catch neighborhood cats with tuna baited raccoon traps. After catching them I starve them for a bit and then place 2 combatants in my custom made arena in my basement with a couple of fish sticks in the middle. I let the cats go at it until I decide on a clear winner. The winner gets a full plate of fish sticks to him/her self and freedom. The loser is put back into the raccoon trap and drowned in my bath tub.
Pic related it's similar to the one I use

that is actually extremely cool OP i want to start, where do i get the shit?

Mine: Voting Filthy Frank
You should all popularise it. Vote now:

amateur entymology, ie insect collecting and preserving
pic not mine but a small sampling of what i have, don't have access to my collection right now.

I used to paint lord of the rings warhammer models

Andrew?

Yes

got any vids ?

I ordered some things online, but I actually bought a few resources (like the so-matome books) in Korea last year, while I was vacationing there.

What's stopping you? Lacking interests?

And another scenic piece . It has a little bridge as well which comes off. It traversea you from one side to the other.

no you don't

At least it works every time when i go to play a game and i dont have to endlessly update the hardware on the inside until i can nolonger affort to put food on the table to feed my wife and children.
You probably dont even have a family!
I get to go to bed with my wife every night!

Well, my current hobby has been making a bonsai of this pepper plant. The leaves are supposed to fully mature when they're up to 5cm, (2 inches) long. I've been managing to get them to mature at around 2-2.5cm about 1/2 inch.
I've also managed to get it to flower with much less daylight than typically required, and at a much smaller size.

I want to try and fully bonsai a maple or a conifer over the winter. I'm germinating some maple keys right now too

looks pretty good user

Thats sick dude

Dontheybhave fuckable vaginas? If not then its a waste of time.

thats nice

Wow thank you man.

This means a lot to me. I make them to play DnD but in reality i havent played in 4 years. I just make them cause its fun.

I like to work on small programming projects. Currently working on a card game.

I like to paint with pixels.
Pic related i did this one night just bored out of my mind. I saw some comics for world of warcrsft and i admired how the back ground looked easy to paint so i startes doing them to practice so one day i can make my own comic. I write lots of stories so i want to bring them to life on another medium.
Sorry, i tend to ramble.

-zeb

Last winter I had a pumpkin plant in a pot produce a male flower when the plant was only 20cm long, less than .5cm thick.

Drawing