Wtf is wrong with you people having a foot fetish. Usually I'm a calm guy but this really triggers me...

wtf is wrong with you people having a foot fetish. Usually I'm a calm guy but this really triggers me. You are disgusting pieces of shit and I hope you all burn in hell.

Some people just want to get their dick rubbed by a foot , they are just mentally challenged probably retarded

Both of you teenage newfags will probably get it eventually.

nah man calling us teenage when you are probably under 25 i think we dont need to kiss a fuckin leg my girlfriend can use her mouth and something made for sex called vagina not getting rubbed by a foot like some mentally ill cancer fagg like 99% of /b

Go suck some pinky toes you foot loving faggot

^

I not only love feet, but I especially love it when they're nice and stinky.

I have a hot Latina neighbor that comes over after work and rubs her sweaty socked feet in my face while she blows me.

Then she goes home to her fat, worthless husband with my cum still on her breath.

and then you wake up

Dubs confirm foot fetish is cancer

tell me you wouldnt want to lick these.

People fuck kids and animals...

Yet you are triggered by foot fetish...

wat

I would love to chop off those disgusting feet and feed them to you sick fuck

wtf is wrong with you people hating other for their differences. Usually I'm a calm guy but this really triggers me. You are disgusting pieces of shit and I hope you all burn in hell.

OP loves feet, he's disgusting
Fuck feet, they smell and look deformed

Everyone who loves feet are disgusting

Neuroscience fag here, don't have a foot fetish, but I can explain.

Your parietal lobe has a map of your body, and each part has a few redundant connections in it, which is the usual cause for phantom limbs.

For example, someone experiencing a phantom arm can scratch their face, and feel it in their missing limb.

Notice now, that the foot is next to the genitals, and is probably fairly easy for a connection to be strengthened between the two areas, which would explain why foot fetishism is so prominent.

In fact, Dr. Ramachandran wrote about a man missing his foot who experienced orgasms that were far larger than before he lost his foot. He said he could feel the orgasm in his missing foot.

You must be under aged mate, you didn't even spell fucking properly, you used the " mommy wont let me swear, but im going to do it anyways" spelling of it. Fuckin is basically saying you are a retard who will swear but for some reason wont use proper grammar

I honestly don't get the foot fetish thing myself, there is nothing sexual about feet... If anything, they're the last thing you would want touching your dick. It's like having a fetish for rubbing your dick on a dirty floor.

Fuck pussy, they smell and look deformed.
Literally, fuck them.

this

OP posted this thread to purposefully try to trick you fags into posting feet fetish pics and its working.
Quit being so retarded.
If you want a foot fetish thread then ask for one OP. Don't piss people off and manipulate sheep to get your way.
You fucking faggot

Tell me how fucking animals or kids is worse than wanting to lick disgusting dirty feet smelling like old fucking cheese

I think you actually have a foot fetish and want to see pics of sexy feet so you can fap.

I'll get the saw, brb.

Ya know, people can shower and clean their feet.
But you'll always be a degenerate if you fuck a kid or an animal.

Tfw too new to know if fake or no but too old to test myself any of these ...

Trips of truth expose op. Those digits are beautiful mate. As beautiful as a pair of yellow stinky feet