Cuck thread post your girls Bulls say how they would use them

Cuck thread post your girls Bulls say how they would use them

Gf. Got more if you want them. Kik me - gfsharer

10/10 would get stoned with

I'd throat fuck her and make her drool all over those tits

I would put it in her mouth. Post tits.

Tits keep going

I'd wrap my hands around her throat and fuck her from behind while those tits swing around

her?

This petite blonde.

WWYD?

I'd throat fuck her and then bend her over a chair and choke her while I hit it from behind.

>dated a girl when I was 15
>parents were strict, hardly ever had a chance to go on dates with her
>She was cock hungry, a year older than me, and would always send me pictures
>huge anime nerd and even cosplayed
>Never got a chance to do much to her.

It's been several years and these pictures are definitely after she turned 18 though.

I would fuck her into the next Ramadan lmao

A woman like that better have an ass to make up for the lack of mammeries. I would have her lay dowb flat on her stomach and hot dog her ass until I'm hard then flip her over. I'd want to see the dissapointment on her face when she realizes she's to flat to wrap my cock in her tits. I'd tilt her head forward and mouth fuck her until her makes smeared with her teary eyes on my hips slamming into her face repeatedly

She needs to be deepthroated like a good slut, slurp and spit all over her. Id smear it on jer boobs with my thick veiny dick. Duck her both hole and swap between them all the time. She wil scream and cry to stop but I need go ballsdeep into her every stroke. She need to eat my cum after that anal stretch session

Her ass.

i would prop her legs up on my shoulders and ram her

>She once told me about how her previous boyfriend used to bite her tits so hard that he'd leave scars and bruises
>Kept this in mind every time i saw her bouncing but was too beta to do anything myself because we only had a chance to see each other during school or whatever

How would you use her

user, you live in Mi?

Nope

Fucking knew it. She looks like the type of girl who'd like to please. I wouldn't mind kicking back and watching Westworld while she licks and suckles on my thick dick until I'm diamonds. Aftwards I'd let her straddle me reverse cow girl and grind her pussy lips along my shaft so I'd get a veiw of dat ass.

Bitch better not block my veiw of Westworld, I take that shit seriously.

tell me what you would do

Damn user. Really makes me want to be a cuck now lol. I'd love to watch that

Don't know why you took down her sweet cheeks, already saved it

She looks tiny. I bet I could pick her up slam her against the wall and spend the next hour bouncing her tight ass up and down my cock

She loves cucking

>relationship ended when she stopped talking to me as much during the few times we were able to hang out
>A week later I check her facebook and she's in a relationship with a 6'4 giga nigga. she made sure to let me know that he had some big ass feet. Like size 14 or something.

i'd love to suck on those nips while i fuck her pussy

I would get my pubes stuck in her braces.

Would anyone want to creampie her pussy?

Moar

i'd get arrested

i'd have her such my cock, making sure those tits brush up against it as she goes down

She's grossed out by pubes but who am I to stop you lol

Damn dude you're beta as fuck, I bet your woman needs a good fucking since you're to scared to even post an image of her.

She's legal here lol

Sucks for you muricans

She loves her tits sucked on.

Where's here?

My wife has always been into big cocks. BWC and BBC she doesnt care.

Pathetic. Grow some balls

howd you fuck my girl?

Im ok with it

yea she weighs 90 pounds lol
Here's another. Continue

her tits are collapsing in on themselves

Any bulls to fill my nerdy wife?

With a face and ass like that id bend her over the bed facing you so youd get the shit end of the deal.

i'd make her pick my dried cum out of her pubes

Wwyd?

That would for me I'd take it and give her your ass bareback

give me your worst

I'll clean her up for you afterwards

christian side hug her. and id make you watch

I'd grab her hair and fuck her from behind. Squeezing her tits and neck while she moaned
I'd cum inside her and keep fucking without telling her, then put her on her knees and get her to suck me off while my cum leaks out of her, getting more and more desperate to make me cum

She's gross. Pass.

she sucks cock awesome

Send to school

Looks like the sloth in zootopia

another of her

[zalgo] Dick [/zalgo]

Blow your load in her ass

Bitch please like I'd be safe fucking your shit tits wife. You'd be told by her to not even bother trying to please her when I start fucking her. I'd stuff her full with my cock and make music smacking her ass against my hips. After we soak the edge of the bed with her wetness I'd spread those cheeks apart and make you watch my 8 inch dick disappear into her only redeeming value and ass fuck her until I fill her asshole to the brim and leave you with what's left.

Much better with tits covered

cuck my friend

moar w/ face?

I'd drag her by her neck to the edge of the bed and throat fuck her

Unless she's your gf, it's not cuck

she is all yours sir. I'll clean up.

You pussies realize you let yourselves get brainwashed into this right?

Looks like my ex. Would love to cum on those tits

Rip that slut piercing out of her tongue and throw her to a troop of pavement apes.

Where are you from?

force her by gunpoint to suck that horse's dick. then make her take its cum as a facial.

Horrible things if I knew where she lived

Does her puss look familiar too?

Like what things? Let your wildest out user

gf

I'd put her on her needs and ram my cock against the back of her throat until she was crying and throwing up on my cock. I'd bend her over and shove my cock in her ass only using her spit and throw up as lube. Once it was all dirty from her ass , shove it back in her throat and make her suck it clean.

brings back memories...

Good way to use her, teach her what she ass tastes like until she craves it.

Also tightest pussy you'd ever fuck.

What does her name start with?
Any other requests?

doesnt look like it