youtube.com/watch?v=IGPFyqBnOAg
youtube.com/watch?v=23MAd7QVAaA
youtube.com/watch?v=aNX3k5tc_8w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=J9gKyRmic20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I doubt it is, not openly anyway.
Hillary is too arrogant to just drop out she's still relying on idiots to vote for her as always. Trump's going to win, the establishment is too scared to rig it now, the good guys won.

fake

And gay

Bullshit.
Dont get my hopes up op

It sucks that democrates spin the truth a lot...

But holy fuck do republicans simply MAKE SHIT UP

LOL your fucking retarded. Hillary will be elected and will be a much better president than Trump ever could be.

I bet the russians did that

Yeah, you know how all those Wallstreet fat cats fear the billionaire outsider.

Couldn't have happened to a nastier cunt.

her poll numbers took an immediate hit after the story broke about the fbi investigation. It's over for her guys. HaHA Trump is the next president.

They didn't pay him a quarter million dollars to give a speech.
Really doubt it bro. The FBI reopened it's investigation on her and even Obama is trying to distance himself from her to avoid jail time (it wont' work he already done goofed).

Enjoy that war with the Ruskies you fucking dolt

As opposed to a Trump win, where it would be "enjoy being a vassal state to the Ruskies"

God you Trump fellators are fucking idiots.

>Hillary will be elected and will be a much better president than

..if it were so easy to think one person would be so much better than the other deluded with a pseudo-clairvoyance, the world would look so easy to understand. I guess that's the mindset of a strait-ticket voter on either side. History will judge us as part of the dark ages of democracy that only seeks to think one politician of one party has all the answers and the other is everything wrong in the world keeping a two party system in power for longer than it deserves simply out of fear of the other person/party.

There is no way she is going to be found innocent twice.

I make things up when I've lost an argument, the post.

fighting isis in the middle east with russia is hardly being a vassal. Together we could dominate that shit hole for once.

Wrong, the Constitution is a comprehensive list of everything you're entitled to. Get out of my country.

doesnt matter, her polls took a big hit from it. After she loses this election, her career is over and we will never hear from her again.

Not that user, but wanna tell me how America will become subservient to Russia in a Trump presidency?

Like its no secret that Clinton openly antagonizes Russia,many has proposed strategic measures that would lead to war. It's not tinfoil to recognize that.

But as far as Trump goes, he's said he condemns any interference in the election, he doesn't have any back doors dealings with Putin (which Clinton does, uranium deal), and he said he wants to cooperate in destroying ISIS.

Explain how this makes Trump a Russian puppet?

lol dumbass

So now anyone who doesn't pay 250 Gs for a speech is afraid of trump?

Birthrights and entitlement are similar, but two different things, I can see how this can be confusing for you.

You have rights, no one is arguing that, you don't deserve handouts.

>Get out of my country.

This sounds a little familiar. A type of absolution way of thinking.

i want to be there when she first finds out she has lost. I know she would kick a dog. shes going to go ballistic and become violent.

source?

appointing SJW justices to the supreme court is bullshit that needs to stop right now and we all know it. It's not like I want some crusty old bastard who won't budge on abortion and wants prayer in schools or some shit. The supreme court should have justices who are smarter and wiser than they are opinionated, not the other way around.

Birthrights are entitlements you goober.
Now get out of the Land of the Free.
Probably should be since they spent millions bribing the woman he's beating for the most powerful position in the world.

They're words that are priming, do you know what priming is?

>Now get out of the Land of the Free.

The land of the free? You really think that's the US? I won't insult you if you do, it's genuinely a concerning thought.

usa 2016

That'd be bad... The only reason god emperor trump even has a chance is because he's going up against a corrupt criminal.

If the DNC changed their minds last second and put Bernie up in her place itd all be over for trump.

Not him, but the American constitution gives its citizens more freedoms than any other country in the world.

The government has some surveillance issues for sure, but it's still the most free in the world.

oh hey I've seen that video.
www.xtube.com/video-watch/CRUCIFUCKED-II-27248501

I'm all in behind Trump, but I wouldn't even be mad if Bernie won. Both of them are candidates of the people. Clinton, Rubio, whatever, they were the establishment.

>god emperor trump

Someone should really do something about letting minors access Sup Forums.

Yes it's one of the reasons I dislike them very much.

turtledove is actually super interesting. he can suck his own dick down to the base, suck his own balls, and he's even snorted coke off of his own dick on video once. from what I've seen, his obsession with self-sucking has something to do with Satanism.
he also makes some pretty cool music. he seems to have disappeared from the internet, though.

Parker?

>having fun this election is strictly prohibited

No wonder nobody likes you fags.

That's the wrong one. It's actually this one.
xtube.com/video-watch/CRUCIFUCKED-25201462

if she leaves isn't bernie going to come in

if that's the case trump might not win

MODS

You are delusional.

If she drops out then the DNC will pick a new candidate I believe. Not guaranteed to be Bernie. Some ballots have been cast already though, so if someone dropped out, I don't know what would happen. I don't think it's ever happened before.

No matter how many times retarded Republicans try this bullshit it will not work

It's over!!!

lllllllllllllllllloollllllllllllllll
not even top 10

write in Jeb Bush 2016

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/19/u-s-falls-to-20th-in-freedom-index/

heritage.org/index/ranking

theantimedia.org/new-data-reveals-us-far-from-freest-country-in-the-world/

>lawful protection of free speech
>citizens are lawfully able to defend from government tyranny
>right to fair trial, due process
>free market

Show me any that come close.

lmao @ your life

I don't even know what these are...

Posting them anyway to find out.

youtu.be/zXocwzYjcBc
youtu.be/_1nXxPMsOIs
youtu.be/junBJZRDFzk
youtu.be/10uX2EhSflA
youtube.com/watch?v=W6TLeg6_d9M
youtu.be/R3nXvScRazg
youtube.com/watch?v=p_qBjmvywYs
youtube.com/watch?v=IGPFyqBnOAg

I live in Canada mate. Free speech isn't lawfully protected. There are plenty of exceptions that the government make.

Same with firearms, if the government wanted to they could confiscate our shit.

Same with our market, we're taxed to high hell.

Believe whatever you read in the Internet, but I'm living this.

>can be indefinitely detained on mere '''''''suspicion'''' without trial or lawyer (see: national defense authorization act)
kill yourself with your gun

Its the fbi investigating unlawful activity. nice try screaming about the great evil on the other side of the political spectrum though. I like your passion

>I dont

if you don't love it, LEAVE IT. quit whining you wretched alt-right sjw.

how do i watch vids for free there pls help?

youtube.com/watch?v=23MAd7QVAaA

HOLY FUCK you weren't lying

Lol I gave you examples of why America is more free than Canada and your response is "well if you don't like it leave it"? The fuck? Are you 12?

>horrid bait
>ppl still take it

Oh fuck off, when will that ever happen in reality?

Hell, I could be wrong and it might've happened multiple times. But I feel like this is something that hell would've been raised over.

>quit whining
>quit
whiny american detected

haha its over for Hillary. mmmm those sweet liberal hillary supporter tears taste so good.

His twitter tells a different story, considering he congratulated the "Russian hackers" after the DNC leaks. He's Putin's little bitch.

>MS-DOS assault
Whut?

t. ctr

>be ctr shill
>see #DraftOurDaughters thread on Sup Forums before it goes viral
>I could have stopped this

Does she give you an actual adp payroll salary, or just online gambling points?

>congratulated the "Russian hackers" after the DNC leaks
You mean he congratulated the people who exposed the corrupt little shit for what she is? Fucking crucify the asshole jesus christ

How stupid are you?

Stupid enough to not destroy our country by voting Trump it seems.

>MFW that was me.

Russia is behind the FBI too now, according to this congressmen

youtube.com/watch?v=aNX3k5tc_8w

Do you understand how weak your argument is? Like normally I'd engage you like anybody else, but you really stood out for some reason. Can you actually see why you are so stupid?

There is a mountain of evidence that Clinton wants a war with Russia, including the opinion of Joint Cheif General Dunford, yet you respond by pointing to something Trump said on Twitter about the DNC hackers, who we can be fairly certain are Assange and the boys at this point.

Yet, in the face of all logic and reason, you cry wolf that Trump is the real threat here, blind to the festering corrupted mass that the establishment has become.

Consider suicide. Or a rhetoric class.

> only retards say shills are real
> trump supporters are all Russian shills

> women are equal to men
> all men are pigs

>"Anonymous source"

sounds legit

It is over, not like that, but it is certainly over.

>MS-DOS
Kek

So I take it you aren't eligible for the draft?

If Hillary is elected, we are going to war with Russia.

If you are draft eligible and she wins, talk about karma!

I hope she wins just to see her get impeached and put in prison.

this is what happens when you memorize each thought one by one, and are too stupid to realize your own views contradict with each other. Orwell called it doublethink

Good. We could start over.
Do they think this would mean Trump wins by default?

Checked

Honestly I am not sure if I am eligible for the draft or not, since I am type 1 diabetic. Either way, I think we should start the draft again anytime our country goes to war. It is a good way to make people take the war seriously and become personally involved with it.

Hillary clinton or Trumpy - what next Caitlyn jenner runs for president

no wonder huge christian country just left usa

usa is a down syndrone kid these days, hey even have femdons in charge of their country.

usa winning the fight LMAO fight for what ?? gay rights ?? USA is EVIL and should be destroyed by JESUS. best regards Phillipines. Obama is a son of a whore

Honestly, it's likely that Clinton will win at this point, I'm excited for the war. Make the best of a bad thing, ya know?

>get (more) fit
>see the world
>feel the adrenaline of fighting
>foreign puss
>camaraderie with my squaddies

And you can be sure this is what I'll be listening to on the plane to Europe.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

I'll take CIA Black Sites for $800 Alex.

Tell me more, user.

nice job jumping to a broad statement instead of explaining your flawed logic. keep on keepin on mang

i really wished Caitlyn Jenner ran for president and Kayne west could of been vice pres

hillary and trumpy are close friends of the court, it just a game people, a game, just like that nigger rap artist

If this were any other election, that would be true.

But all of the corrupt powers of the establishment (GOP, DNC, media, Soros, bankers, foreign interests, etc.) have coalesced behind Clinton. They do not want Trump in the White House.

I think you mean she secretly sells Russia 20% control of all american uranium. The only potential POTUS to have clandestine links to Russia in the history of the USA.
t. Wikileaks

Video is hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

but the Constitution applies to every citizen. he meant entitlement in terms of special privileges.

You are so dumb it's hilarious. Even IF we were to go to war with Russia (we wont) we still wouldn't need to institute a draft. There are plenty of dumbasses lining up to join the military.

trumpers listen and cry a river
youtube.com/watch?v=J9gKyRmic20