/got/ general

Classic edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/science/weird-science/mother-all-dragon-guides-game-thrones-n336686
youtube.com/watch?v=8FIDeOOL52Q
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/055357342X/ref=tmm_mmp_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=&sr=
variety.com/2015/tv/news/game-of-thrones-ending-season-5-producers-interview-1201469516/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maisie!

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

loli kuma

Whoa. I'd kinda get up in that.

How did Ned know to go to the Tower of Joy?

>tfw Jon has a smaller army with fewer supplies and weapons than Stannis had and Ramsay doesnt go full pincer charge attack on him or twenty good men
>DABID

Bend the knee to Stannis, best husbando and protector of /got/

Because Robert told him.

No one answered my question last thread about where I can find a single volume edition of ASoS in the UK
I don't want two volumes

to me it's fucking hilarious how d&d completely missed the point of the arya arc and went for some asspull ending
gurrm's writing is out of the picture so from now on we get 2D politics and 1D characters thanks to juden and juden

How did Robert know?

Pic related told him.

Give up faggot

>being a cuck for the nobility
>not being a based Sparrow

THIS godfearing son of a cobbler is spitting super hot Marxist theory and basically, you're fucking stupid.

I'd love to lick Cersei's feet and suck on her toes. If I were the high sparrow I'd condemn Cersei to 7 days of feet tickling torture.

Barristan mentioned it delirious in his milk-of-the-poppied induced sleep after the Trident

He warged into a wolf and sniffed Lyanna out.

I thought Bradamante had been permabanned/sent to the Wall? What happened?

Preston

The war was lost

She's both a bear AND a maiden fair :O

WINTER IS COMING! POST YOUR WAR FACE!

Filtered. Stop wasting dubs.

Gentle reminder that flying dragons are a myth.

nbcnews.com/science/weird-science/mother-all-dragon-guides-game-thrones-n336686

Give me a good inuniverse reason and I will you arsewipe :)

He's been ban evading constantly and the mods gave him a free pass since Sup Forums really has bigger problems to deal with than an insufferable tripfag

I just can't stop getting dubs

What's happening here?

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

NOT

>No, once Arya gets back to the HoB&W, and 'Jaqen' kills himself, she pulls off all the faces and she sees her own face being worn

I just rewatched that scene and it seems more likely they were just fucking with arya as opposed to having killed her at some point (when??) and taken her face.

First for geralt

Isnt he that guy that autistic cunt Thunderfoot lost his brain over?

Is that the great Führer of Sup Forums?

Why would I be permabanned

Was just a 3 day ban

you namefag on an anonymous imageboard got discussion general

She has great legs.

DUDE SCI-FI LMAO

Gentle reminder that flying dragons could easily be possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FIDeOOL52Q

AN

Bad casting

>Barristan mentioned it delirious in his milk-of-the-poppied induced sleep after the Trident

or barristan just fucking told him because they could have killed him any time they wanted

The ban length for ban evasion is significantly longer though.

>flying dragons are a myth.
Godzilla is not real.

>inuniverse reason

can someone spoil game of thrones for me?

i finished season 2 and dropped it. did anything interesting happen in the ensuing 4 seasons?

He'll take the black eventually, user.

AVERAGE

>she will never keep you tied up on her bed and ride between the scenes, not even undressing, before going for the next take

No. It turns out that Ned didn't die after all and he and the Starks return to Winterfell. The rest of the show has been a sitcom about their zany antics in the North.

>did anything interesting happen in the ensuing 4 seasons?

nah we just post here for the memes

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/055357342X/ref=tmm_mmp_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=&sr=

You can order off American Amazon in UK

Too short.

You don't like fun? You don't like reading? Why are you still here? Just to suffer?

why is it called the tower of joy? is it because it is a rape dungeon? and rape brings joy to the raper?

how is it bad casting? he looks exactly like him.

Rape brings joy to everyone involved, friend.

David Benioff has read ASOIAF 12 times, and yet bookfags who likely learned about the series through the TV show 5 years ago act so superior, trash talking David and Dan (long-time ASOIAF readers) for making (necessary) changes Fucking purist entitlement.

Who is this?

It was originally the seat of House Joy, a minor house that was wiped out in the Conquest

Just like my video games!!! Hella epic!!

LOOK MOM IM BAITING ON AN INTERNET FORUM
NO I DONT WANT TO TAKE MY PILLS

Any leaks yet?

Hnnngg.
>tfw ynw fight as Cersei's champion
>ynw grovel at her feet, sniffing them and worshipping the literal ground she walks on
>ynw get a footjob from her while she's belittling you and telling you could never satisfy her
It's not fair!

>Says he has read the books 12 times
>Somehow forgets Sam is a PoV character
I highly doubt it.

What happens between me and my urethra is none of your business.

Geralt of Rivia

>Read 12 times
>Confused Sam is a PoV character

No.

Dude they don't even know their own show

>Cersei has 3 kids
>The first time we saw Stannis, he was burning people alive
>Stannis never changes his mind.

Is this real?

If only.

>If I drop my trip, no one will recognize my shitposting!

Legit spoilers, no memeing
Olena poisons Tommen so Marg can become ruling queen. She disbands the militant so they can rescue Loras. Cersei goes fucking berserk, sets off the wildfire and escapes with Mountain

are you sure, have you ordered this way yourself, how long will it take to arrive?

The infamous scene in the Riverlands that involved butt-sniffing reminded me of this quote by D.B.Weiss:

"I think that everything starts to go to hell when you start smelling your own farts and complimenting yourself on how great they smell. We’re not going to turn into fart-smellers. "

This season (andfor manylast season too) proves that show writers became fart-smellers, doesn't it?

variety.com/2015/tv/news/game-of-thrones-ending-season-5-producers-interview-1201469516/

>she

Fake as fuck. Tommen jumps to death.

Here's a You but still no answer to your question.

See

>She disbands the militant

how the fuck is that even close to possible

A reminder that Ser Arthur Dayne was the greatest swordsman to have ever exist

I miss old Myrcella.

>Tommen the Tough
>suicide

why'd he get killed by a frog then?

That's not how you spell Daemon Blackfyre m8.