Would you sleep in a haunted graveyard for $25,000?

Would you sleep in a haunted graveyard for $25,000?

yes

Yes

Yes

yes

Duh ghosts aren't real faggot

yes

I would do it for $1000 because ghosts don't exist. Congrats on being irrational, illogical and dumb as shit. You must also think Hillary is great too!

Absolutely

For 25,000? That's way to fucking expensive. Who in their right mind would pay that much just to sleep in a graveyard? I could probably find a graveyard that I can sleep in for free.

/thread

Yes

If you want to give me 25k to sleep in a nice green field for a night, okay. Ghosts aren't real

I ain't fraid of no ghost

For 25 Grand I would rape every corpse in it

I would do it for free if you anons decide to vote for franku:

I did this for fun with my dad a while back. We had a tent to sleep in, of course

I'm legally a licensed minister. Can I charge people money to exorcise their houses? I figure if you're retarded enough to believe in ghosts, you're retarded enough to pay me to get rid of them.

did it once, nothing happened, was shit and supernatural isn't real

Sure

lol god you people are the worst

a hypothetical about haunted graveyards and you talk about politics

For 25k I would move in the mother fucker . My man ,for 25 k I would change my address to the one of the cemetery .

Me and a two friends would camp outside graveyards back when we were teenagers.

Enough fear can force stress induced hallucinations - mental shit. We were also adrenaline junkies, and it's difficult to get your daily dose as a teenager. This was how we got it.

We would stand at the gate entrance, and on the count of 3 run as fast as possible up through the lit area and down into what was categorised as the old yard, as it was where most of the older graves were. Spooky stuff, old victorian style headstones. This area also had no light.

When we got down far enough, we would separate and run randomly around untill we were convinced we were lost. At this point the objective is to run back to the gate.

At times I could feel every beat of my heart, and because it was so dark your brain would imagine ghost like images. I never cried, but I was always scared shitless, yet it was one of the best feelings ever.

I would never do it now.