Be me

>Be me
>Go to my goup's chat room
>Say "hi"
>Notice that girl that I secretly like is online
>When she sees my message she says "ew. i'm leaving"
>After that she actually goes offline

Can we have a feels thread? Feeling really sad right now.

post your face screen shot the group chat

Damn brutal

You're a clown

Fuck that bitch. Don't worry faggot, you'll find someone else

What the fuck are you on about, i simply stated that i had no fucking idea what the fuck he was going on about. Sorry i do not have the obscure fucking knowledge about bullshit that i haven't ever been faced with. Why don't you fucking kill yourself, you worthless fucking degenerate. The other option for you is that you continue living your waste-of-space fucking existence, getting laughed at by everyone and everything, driving you slowly insane, while you shut yourself off from the world, become a fucking life-sucking, waste of resources NEET, learning japanese, thinking that someday life will cut you a break, when it obviously fucking won't, until the day you finally die due to the build up of the poor health choices and diseases that'll riddle you until death. I hope you get cancer, struggle to breath every single day and amount to nothing. Now get the fuck out of here you cunt.

Why should I?
Isn't my word enough?

How come america treats their vets like shit?

"You are back from the war! You are a hero!"
"I suffer from PTSD, could you help?"
"Really?.. That's sad.."
"That's why I would like help, so I can get better!"
"Do you have money?"
"Money?.. I got paid fuck all by the army"
"AHAHAHAH!!.. AAHAHAH!"
"What's so funny?"
"AHHA FUCK OFF. NO MONEY NO HELP"

This is Sup Forums, if you think that people take your word seriously...

Welcome newfriend

People still do pasta?

its a feels thread you autist, 90% of the shit is fake but entertaining to read

at least post the screen shot of the group chat

Give me some sad song

Ok, wait a little and I'll post it.

... Are you slow, or just plain retarded?

This a feels thread, not a goddamn blog, don't tell him what he needs to post you cunt.

It's in portuguese, but you already know what's written on it.

pic of crush?

Don't have any of it, sorry.

>Be me 17
>Has this girl i used to fuck sometimes
>She's pretty and fucking smart as hell
>Leave hometown for studies
>She kisses me and tells me that it's a shame i'm leaving

>Now comes back for summer vacations not sure if i'm going back to my study
>Secretly planning on actually studying in my hometown
>Talking to her everyday on facebook
>We have a date one night
>She just lost her phone so i need to call one of her friend to find out where she's
>She doesn't pick up phone too wasted
>The day after she tells me she's now in couple
>WTF
>Tells me that i should have been there but that she just wants someone by her side and chose a 23 year old dude
>I'm like ok whatever
>Get fucking wasted with mutual friends
>Get really close to fucking one of her best friend
>vandetatime.jpg
>Actually time alone with her friend
>ifuckingcan'twtf.jpg
>Time goes by we talk pretty often and she is starting to really grow on me
>See her at he home
>Talk for 3 hours
>We hug at some point really close to kissing but she says to me that she wants to stay fidel
>wellshit.jpg gotta leave
>We talk a lot on facebook and shit
>Finally sees her again we were pretty fucked up and talking about her boyfriend and me being really attracted to her and she says that she is too. no kiss tho and she leaves to her bf to get some sleep
>See her two days later she says she's drunk but actually really not
>hereyesman.jpg
>I tell her that i'm mad she has a boyfriend and that we could have been together
>We kisses
>feelsgood.jpg
>tell her a lot on facebook drunk texting is bad boys
>She tells me that she really likes her boyfriend and that i can fuck other girl while she's with him
>That she isn't attracted anymore she had a sort of revelation while being with him last time.
>Iwanttodie.gif
>Tells her too bad and starts to move on

Love sucks guys i just wanted a girl who made me wonder and i got retarded

Bumpu

thread is ded

Ha, nerd

Either she was joking or there's something wrong with you.
Why is it do you think that people are disgusted by you?

Ah man that hurts..

I can understand OP's feelings but girls who react like that are cunts and shoudn't be liked by you

It doesn't seem like she's joking to me.
>Why is it do you think that people are disgusted by you?
Maybe because I'm disgusted by me?

>girls who react like that are cunts and shoudn't be liked by you
I don't think I can choose who i like or not.

>I don't think I can choose who i like or not.

That's right but if her personality is shit it might be easier to not care about her

I have a similar story that may make you feel better.
>Year 10 PE class
>Playing touch rugby
>Hanging in defense, useless at sport
>Girl on other team gets the ball
>Starts going for the try
>Realises she's being defended by me
>Literally screams 'eww' and runs back towards her fucking side of the field
>Not a single fuck was given.
People can be shit, who the fuck cares? as long as your happy with yourself. Disregard people that shit anyway.

You have to realize that women are worthless. Completely and utterly worthless. Don't waste a second thought on their actions. They are nothing but baby birthing, children nursing, milk giving cows. They are incapable of rational thought or passionate creative activity.

Next time you see her, just laugh at her. Laugh, knowing that her worthless cunt life is nothing but an exceptionally vain wait for her own meaningless death. Her purpose in this life is to give birth to sons, and perhaps also some daughters. And once these daughter enter puberty, nature intends them to become the breeding hatcheries they are designed to be, until their ovaries shrivel up and die. After that you might as well put a bullet in her airhead, because she will be utterly useless. This is an entire gender who have been almost completely replaced by robots. Their only noble purpose left is shitting out new sons to improve the world.

tl;dr: cunts don't deserve human treatment

dubs have spoken

Eh, I guess.

Well, I kind of care, but I'll try to ignore her from now on.

>Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
No one capable of normal interaction with females feels this way because it's obviously fucking retarded. You make yourself sound like a virgin with a fedora and a manifesto.

fucking pussies, so what if a girl doesn't like you? Get over it and find someone else. You guys act like it's the end of the damn world. Man the fuck up.

wtf you fucking europoor YOU'RE ON FACEBOOK JUST SAVE ONE OF HER PICTURES

sorry to hijack your thread op, but on thursday i said i was meeting Her again. -Adonis
>past couple of weeks
>talking to her on facebook
>remembers me somewhat
>talk for a few min each day
>turns out she lives a little over an hour away from me
>decide to ask if she wanted to talk
>scheduled for lunch friday
>her story continues from where i left off
cont.
>

Keep it going Adonis.

Bunpu.

>tells me about how she moved 400 miles from the town we used to live in
>Foster father took in kids
>all ages to make sure he wasn't suspicious
>lets say he liked young kids
>he physically assaulted the kids in his care
>he touched the younger ones
>She was the one that called the police
>transferred again
>but this time no home was readily available.
>so her and most of the other kids were in an orphanage for one and a half years, until she turned 18
>Her husband was also an orphan, she met him at the orphanage
>His parents were killed in a car crash when he was two
> he had lived in this orphanage his whole life
>one year older than her, after they were able to leave
>they got married, have been together ever since.
>I never did get to meet him, but i told her the entirety of the adonis story (paraphrased)
>well in the end, i will never be with her
>i know that shes finally happy
>and you know what im at peace
>ill get to see her again
>and i will have someone in my life who isnt just in it for the looks
In the end i am no longer sad, ill be visiting these threads to help the rest of you, so with that id like to say, there has always been a solution, maybe i can help be yours -Adonis

You did nothing wrong.
Never change yourself for somebody else
Never stop dreaming
Never whiteknight a girl
Never stop hoping for a light in your life
Stop being a faggot
Be yourself and be proud of it
Love a girl only once but family forever
Just give a fuck about everything and chill

>Never change yourself for somebody else
>Be proud of yourself
A grade bullshit right there. If who you are isn't palatable to other people or yourself then you better get to changing.

>Be me sophomore in highschool
>stereotypical attractive/popular guy
>Did modeling part time
>The problem was dating
>every girl that ever went out with me, didn't go out for anything regarding my personality.
>my exterior was so amazing, it overshadowed the real me
>i was only the attractive guy, not truly a person.
>knowing how id be worthless without my looks, completely devoid of anything, got to me.
>i spent my time cheating on my girlfriends, for some thrill to take my mind off everything else in my life, or i spent my time isolating myself from those who only saw me as half a person.
>Enter the girl
>the one girl who saw through my exterior, she spoke to me as an equal, to her i was a whole human.
>every other girl i had ever spoken to always tried to do so in a very flirtatious way
>but not her, she was the only person who truly knew me
>We became really close by the end of the year
>Turns out shed been in the foster system since she was 7
>her scumbag biological dad beat her unconscious when she was 7
>She suffered short term amnesia, Brain Swelling.
>CPS took her away after getting checked into the hospital.
>when she was at her most vulnerable, in her most fragile state, she was taken somewhere alien
>she was lost without either parent.
>She told me all of this, and Ive never forgotten it, the true backstory of the one person who'd throughout this year i learned, i was in love with, the one person who gave my life purpose.
>The problem was i was terrified of asking her out, what if we broke up and shed never speak to me again, would i be back to the same person i was before?

>Over the summer i decided to ask her
>the next school year she was simply not there.
>one of her mutual friends told me she swicthed homes again, moving over 200 miles away in some back alley in the middle of no where.
>from then on i was back to being the same half person i was before
>the same person who's only true purpose seemed to have been being stared at like some statue.
>Recently i found her Facebook page, Turns out shes happily married, And has a two year old son.
>I tried to reconnect with her, last month.
>She doesn't remember me
>barely remembers my town.
>The person who shaped my life the most
> the person who made me feel useful.
>the one person i ever truly loved.
Has no idea who i am.

compiled the two original posts into higher quality making a full res image

Has Adonis-user posted a pic of himself yet? I can't help but wonder what this model looks like

This happened to me too man, i know how you feel

If she really hated you she would ignore you

publicly and loudly proclaiming she doesn't like you and having an emotional reaction when she sees you is tsundere

This

Only men have real emotions but have the psychic strength to control them.
Women are logical never the victim of a war, because they will join the winners and give birth to their sons...thats the way they can survive.
Women are born to be unemotional cunts, which are only purpose is their own advantage.
This is why they are useless in politics, wars and friendships.

Their thoughts of "female discrimination", "rape culture" and "genderstudies" are just the tip of irrationality...a waste of evolution.

We just need to improve sexrobots, who can give birth to our children and dont ask questions...without women, this planet would be the PARADISE!!!
Women are the reason why we was kicked out of the paradise once!

Blame all fucking cunts, whores and feminists or they will destroy our freedom and wealth!!!

DEUS VULT!!!!

>proclaiming she doesn't like you and having an emotional reaction when she sees you is tsundere
It's interesting that you say that since she loves anime a lot.

Shit, I feel bad for you man.

Cause your vets are shit.

They are not heroes. Think about all the wars you faggots have been in. Except a few wars here and there, all you faggots did was fuck up the world.

PTSD my ass.

>A grade bullshit right there. If who you are isn't palatable to other people or yourself then you better get to changing.
WTF are you talking about. if you change yourself for somebody else, your mind will be poisoned by the movement of the group and this will destabilize the way a human thinks...

groups are toxic and primitive.

And you obviously don't know how real life works.

If there's something about you that's offputting to other people that's not a flaw in them, its a flaw in you. It may surprise you but there's a good reason people fall into groups and its totally natural. As a human being you need to sell yourself to your fellow man somehow, unless you're happy with being disgusting, which OP isnt.

lets see how it rendered

im happy for you Adonis, thanks for the feels.

Well there are over 7 Billion relative human versions how real life works...

or maybe this one

slightly higher res version