Info thread, make me smarter /b

Info thread, make me smarter /b

I can't post an image because it's like 4MB but it is only allowing me images off upto 2MB which is weird because I downloaded that image from here.

OP are you here?

yes

I hope you have not seen these before

hiroshamoot slashed the filesize limits to save bandwidth when he also added these huge head of page, bottom of page, and popup adds to the site

I didn't even notice that.

Wow. Fuck.
I'm posting these for you and you're going to just ignore me?

The only one I sort of doubt is the hands on head part of avoiding fire, that works for crashes or beatings, but a bullet is going to pass right through your hand and if your skull is behind it you're still fucked.
Otherwise good tips

this is very sad

just read some of this and it was one of the most prententious fedora filled autist garbage I ever read on this site

>how to die

>How to avoid all women
Really useful.

Written by an autist based solely on looking at dating profiles. Guy has clearly never fucked a vagina.

Come on dude, this isn't Facebook. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread at least don't ruin it for us.

>how to die 2.0

So basically how to survive a jump if you happen to be stuck in the fifth story of a cardboard box factory

Bump, love this shit.

this shit is shit

I made myself a little stock recently, you'd better be prepared.
(Guide to fight)

Making of a gas mask.

Guide to guns for the poor.

Knowledge in case of time travel.

Knowledge in case of time travel 2 (practically the same, with a few variations)

Alt codes list.

Educational websites.

How to be an alpha.

God tier informations right there : finding the problem with your computer in case of boot failure.

Good advice but LOL at 1/4 martial arts fights ending in an RNC and it being impossible to defend. There are a lot of techniques for defending RNC's, "answering the telephone" for example is the first one I was taught in BJJ, basically just turn your head to the opposite side of their lead arm and then raise your own arm on that side up to flex your shoulder and create some space to keep a jugular and the airway open. It still won't feel great and then you still need to actually work to escape the choke but at least you won't go out in seconds like a full on choke to both jugulars can do. Shit, maybe I should an inforgraphic on this now.

How to study 101, you know it my nigger.

That's nice of you to add that, thank you.

Guide to deep web.

Different brain hacks, can be interesting.

How to estimate the time left until the sunset.

Making of a fallout shelter with a car.

Fight guide 2 (I hope the guy above can add informations to this one as well)

Thieves Guild manual.
(Apparently, nobody does this IRL, might be useful though)

How to bypass a lock.

Man-ual.

Lifehacks list.

Life tips 1

Life tips 2

Life tips 3

Life tips 4 (When will this end ?)

Making of a Molotov Cocktail.

Helpful to learn morse code.

List of useful websites to find someone.

Predict the weather.

How to escape zip ties.

>exactly
unless a car is about to roll down a thousand foot cliff, you stay in the centre and you keep your arms and legs tucked in. Crashing into a brick wall at 50mph inside a car is better than jumping out of a car at 25mph.
Fucking idiot.

I couldn't say it better.

How to ruin someone's life.

Dumbest shit I've ever read.

Different stealing techniques.

Anything on how to make thermite?

How to survive an atomic blast.

>How to avoid all women
more like dating for plebs

I love these posts, please everyone, have my gratitude

Sushi etiquette 101.
(About the thermite, I haven't got anything, sorry)

Tear gas defense, completes quite well the "making of a gas mask" above.

Guide to practice a tracheotomy.
I love them too, you're welcome, mate.

If you do that without medical knowledge and practice you're going to kill someone

Useful in case of travel.

But what if I want an outright slut to fuck the shit out of, if only just for a year or two? How would one go about that?

'Cause why not.

Without a doubt, man. Without a doubt.

Might be out-of-subject.

Here ends my modest contribution to this thread.
I tried to only post the best, but I have some left, tell me if you want them.

You go to a Clinton rally, or just grab her by the pussy

My arteries got clogged just by looking at this

Post 'em

>oh that looks handy, I'll just save that onto my computer

At your service.

Didn't think about that.
You might be one of the sharpest tool in the shed.

does anyone have these info pick on making crystals? i lost it and want to make some more i made some really big colorful ones last time

always us e pienapple to convert judaism in ten places at once!

Not everything has to be American politics, you know.

Holy fucking kek, never thought of this. Would it work?

Jesus is judging you, you filthy sinner.

actually good info

I suppose, but I guess you gotta try and tell us if it worked.
(Try putting a little of glue in the corner, where the stamp should be. They might think that it fell off)

Wrong picture user

Nope, I was just trying to make a reference to those signs in Skyrim, you know ?
The ones on the buldings once you've finished the quests for the Thieves Guild.

Quite humorous. I want to say that it excludes all women more or less, but that was probably the intention. What I don't get is why user cares if the girl he just wants to get laid with has laid with others?

This might work in some cases but the postal service uses postal codes and they might be a little suspicious returning a letter to a location that isn't even close to the same postal code it was marked as being from when it passed through the USPS. I suppose if it was very very local it wouldn't matter , but why mail a letter someone in the same postal code as yourself? Just walk over there.

Here I continue with some indications to make cocktails.

This pic is /R9K/ tier

You can't zoom in on gifs

They've got em for the Railroad in Fallout 4 too, although they aren't as played up as in Skyrim.