Has the new Game Of Thrones episode leaked yet?

My Saturday has been depressing so far.

JON VS RAMSAY

In b4 his sword glows with fire and he incinerates them all.

Waiting for Ramsay's reaction of Wun Wun

He's gonna kill Wun Wun actually, with an arrow to the head. It's gonna happen when Wun Wun breaks into Winterfell.

you do wun wun wun you do wun wun

One arrow? I don't think it would even go through his skin

Its a good arrow

The spoiler guy said that Wun Wun breaks open the doors into Winterfell and turns to Jon who's standing beside him, Jon smiles at him kinda thankfully, and then an arrow comes flying in and hits Wun Wun in the eye, officially making giants go extinct.

if Arya can shrug off a disemboweling, a single crit arrow can kill WunWun, you might even call it WunShotWunKill

Arya has plot armor due to main character status.

WunWun is a side character everyone loves so of course he will die.

who's the spoiler guy? Wouldn't that just make him blind in one eye?

Wun Wun can't die :(

is there more giants besides him?

Truede on reddit, he has been 100% right on all his leaks since like episode 5 so there's no reason to doubt him now. And no, getting shot in the eye usually kills beings...

So does getting stabbed in the gig

Not if it went deep enough and caused permanent brain damage/cerebral hemorrhage.

Game of Thrones doesn't have trauma surgeons who can patch up a cerebral bleed. Wun Wun dies from a brain bleed due to arrow in his brain through the eye socket.

I say you he dead

We also have the leaks from the people who were on set for the Battle of the Bastards that confirmed this and Rickon's death.

>reddit

kys faggot

in the books, yes, somewhere

in the show, no, Wun Wun is the last

For you

HOWEVER

That truede guy seemed wrong about some things though. Summer died, the mountain only killed one person, brianne neer mentions the others to jaime.

Where's his description of the bastard bowl scene?

From someone who was on set

Dub quad confirms

Before it was it's eye. Which is it or just a rumor. I dont want dead wun wun but i fele it is coming too

Not even going to read this. Since it is on tomorro wnight.

But I am guessing the boltons outnumber starks wildings etc. then after a bit knights of the vale come and rape

>So does getting stabbed in the gig

TWICE.

Tormund lives, Wun Wun dies.

We LOTR now.

well damn I figured Tormund died. We shall see.

NEVER compare this shitty TV series to fucking LOTR again

He's gotta live since there is no mance rayder anymore

Don't you ever talk to me or my fantasy novels ever again

Just give him 20 good arrows

>desperate for GOT spoilers
loser. why havent you killed yourself yet

LOTR is pretty shitty too, the movies that is

You are not my nigga.

>he thinks LOTR is any better

The books are fine phoneposter.

Other leaks have stated Jon will beat Ramsay but he will be imprisoned, only to be killed in EP10 by Ghost or his own dogs.

Who fucking knows at this point.

Pretty much. I know vale will come. but the rest. fuck it. I'll wait till tomorrow maybe it will leak earlie rin day

>his own dogs.

DUDE IRONY LMAO

of course its coming. All cgi liabilities that aren't the most popular character's dragons must be exterminated

watch the movies again and this time actually use your brain. then you will realize how bad they are

Even normies are getting sick of Dany doing nothing and being a shitty boring character

>inb4 season ends with another Dany speech

i cannot stand Dany scenes or anymore greyworm tyrion joke filler shit. god awful

dany storms in a room. gives the look. ending music come son. never ends.

I miss the first 3 seasons. But tomorrow ep has GOT to be epic

its typical media-one-way-conversation syndrome. They wrote these episodes assuming everybody would still be gushing for Dany when they aired.

You'll notice that they really only correct course in between seasons, for example sansa rape season followed up by ridiculous grrrrl power season, canning the sand snakes, etc.

lol. I am glad dorne is dead. what a horrible thing that was.

More dicks nowthan boobs. grrrl power