Do you know anybody who's committed suicide? What was the afterath of it like? Have you yourself attempted it?

Do you know anybody who's committed suicide? What was the afterath of it like? Have you yourself attempted it?

Let's talk about it

not sure. my friend died when i was in 5th grade. sounds really young for suicide, but it happens. the circumstances were kind of weird. i dont think it was declared a suicide but idk.

Father left family and hanged himself at our village house. Didn't cared a bit

never attempted it but it was on my mind constantly for two years. actually surprised that i didnt. i just have a feeling that thats how my life is going to end eventually though, even though things are going a bit better now.

One of my friends did. He regrets it every day, wishes he hadn't done it.

Nope, a couple of people I know, know people who've killed themselves. Anyone I know personally wouldn't be so weak as to kill themselves and no I have never attempted it. If I ever did I succeed the first time, I still have no idea how people fuck it up once let alone multiple times.

Best friend killed himself about ten years ago, I hadn't seen him for a week as away working but I knew he was having some mental issues, he cut his throat with a craft knife, autopsy found he's been smoking weed and I knew his father let him grow it in his greenhouse, when his father found this out he freaked out and blamed himself and tried to kill himself, he didn't succeed but it tore the whole family apart.

>kills himself over dad getting mad about weed

How old was he 10?

That's what weed addiction does to you. It drives you mad

My aunt did the deed.
I never met her - it was before i was born.
It torn my family apart... and they made her into a saint of sorts...
I grew up in her shadow. sucked.

She as a young adult while the rest of the family was was on vacation.

My cousin. Didn't really knew him and it had absolutely no repercussions. Everyone just keep on living like nothing happened.

If your life sucks so much that you can't enjoy it you should seize the opportunity to do crazy shit that you've always wanted to do. Do drugs, go rape a woman, go rob rich people... why is committing suicide the first thing that pops into your mind... it should be the very last don't you agree?

One boy i went to school with (17 at that time) hanged himself. Was a real good student but apparently depressed. I went to gym with him. He was always very demotivated, but i didnt know that it was that serious

Also she was pregnant at the time.
The family didn't like the guy that got her that way.

I think that was a part of it.

Cause people are weak and think that nothing will ever change. I'll never understand why kids kill themselves over shit like school I can somewhat understand if they're being gang banged by their whole family and have gone to the police and no one gives a fuck but that never happens.

suicide takes the least work and not everyone is a psychopath

How the fuck do you know if he regrets it?

Didn't she know a coat hanger would have done the trick rather than killing herself?

I tried to hang myself, but i thought about my family and my future (i was 13) and i didn't do it

My online friend did. She killed herself because this guy raped her and her parents blamed it on her. Three years now. She was 16

>off by 1

Close minded parents do suck, I would have just left home

She was Muslim
Her name was Tisi

>Muslim

Welp I see where she went wrong

Learn to read... the kid had mental issue. He had weed that he grew to help with mental issues his dad was aware of this. Kid with mental issue killed himself with craft knife. Dad blames himself and ties to commit suicide.

Personally I think the father killed his mentally handicapped son as a mean to escape the trouble and he faked an attempt suicide to get the public opinion on his good side.

Classic.

Yep, good mate of mine, who ended up taking my rental lease and my apartment when i moved on.

We knew he had issues, but thought he was okay with living alone (its not.. it can be hell depressing)

Anyway, we hadnt heard from him in a couple days, he wasnt responding to texts or calls, so me / his parents went there to check it out.

Broke down the door after finding several locked, walked right in with the rents to my friends lifeless corpse just hanging in the kitchen.

I still havent really dealt with it emotionally. That was years ago, but I jjust sealed it off it my mind. I hope my friend at least found his happiness in peace. He left a distraught and destroyed family/mates behind though.

It was a suicide bombing then.

So a failure as a son and a father, 10/10 least the son went through with it

I was going to last week but couldn't go through with it. It was a spur of the moment out of anger and sadness thing and I feel like a dumb cunt for thinking about it. I'm gonna make something good of my life though. Maybe become a pimp or invent some cool shit dunno

I remember when I was 13 my friend was going to kill herself. We talked on the phone at like 2am for ages about it, and in the end she said she was going to do it. I went to sleep that night having no idea whether she'd be alive in the morning or not.

She didn't do it, and the next day she messaged me saying that I'd helped convince her not to.

i killed myself once

Guess real life was a bit too much for him

She was never going to, she just wanted attention

Girlfriend of mine killed herself back in high school, turns out her dad was raping her for years. It fucked me up for a while and i even put a gun against my head but i didn't go through with it so i just turned to drugs and alcohol

this

She wouldn't have had somebody talk her out of it if she was actually going to do it

Maybe. I don't really remember much of my childhood, so my memories of what she was like are kinda hazy. But she used to say how she was making cyanide in order to kill herself, and she self harmed and stuff. I never really knew her that well though, as she was a friend I made on the internet, back in the good old days of Pokemon Chat. But at the time I believed her.

And she didn't bother to do anything about it?

I saw my neighbor commit suicide, i wasn't half assed to stop him.

Two people and various others to overdose. The overdoses seemed like they wanted to die but didn't want to directly commit suicide. The aftermath was a bunch of unresolved feelings for me. I was stuck in the same trap of addiction and depression and couldn't do anything to help. It left me feeling weak and lost.. I realized that was the same road I was traveling down and was a huge wakeup call. I have attempted suicide in the past by intentionally trying to overdose. My thought process was that if I were to go out, it will sure as hell be enjoyable. I was on the brink several times, but am still here surprisingly. Still think about it constantly but have no desire to do it. I'm diagnosed with several personality disorders and life is pure chaos 100% of the time for me and anyone around me.

Good friend of mine's dad killed himself. Hanged himself at home during the night.

I think the whole family was just shocked. Then kinda trudged forward in their own way. None of them seems to give a fuck about anything. Pretty nihlistic.

Yeah most children go through something emotional and think they want to kill themselves but they very rarely go through it and when they do guess what happens? You get a dead kid.

Tried a couple times, once tried to OD on my anti depressants- irony- and that shit was scary. was shaking for a good half hour before passing out- woke up to vomit and my dad found out- went to hospital. Immediately regretted it, but tried again two weeks later.

the joke



you

i'm 35, just to give context to time.

i'd always been pissed i never got to go to disneyworld/land, i know, big fucking waaahhh..w/e, i was a white early teen male of somewhat-affluent family so i felt i deserved w/e the fuck i wanted. that shit ended fast after divorce and having to pass AP courses to get in to my uni, but I digress.

one time we went to visit a client of my father's. his wife took us to disneyworld; me 14, her two kids like 7-9. i hated it, six flags ruled by then, disneyworld could suck my waxing pubes. but , assholes as those kids were, their mom tried so hard to lift their spirits up. i remember she got me a dr. pepper even though the price was so outrageous, gave it to me, then tripped and fell, busting her chin a lil. her kids laughed, i comforted her and helped her up. she was really trying, and i could see even then, the desperation in her eyes. 10 years later, she took a deep breath, walked out in to the lake by her house, with stones in her clothes pocket, and drowned herself. i think about it almost every week, even if just for a second. i ponder how happy she is, vs what might have come, and i find myself unable to look down upon her decision.

>helped convince her not to

She totally didn't just pussy out, nope. 13-year-olds will defintely commit to something as serious as killing themselves.

What do we say to the god of death

She didn't tell anyone about it probably out of fear.Shit, I didn't even know about it until after.

>i wasn't half assed to stop him.
uwotm8?

how do you fail twice? Is it because you didn't "really" wanna go through with it? honestly curious

If I attempted once and failed I would make goddamn sure that I didn't fail a second time

Yeah, that's fair enough. Funny now, how she has a really nice life as an opera singer, her own house, a long term partner and pets and shit. And I'm here, with none of that, wanting to die myself. Oh well.

Well, I'm only repeating what she said, but you're probably right

yea. she committed suicide. Me and my friends went to her funeral. No one talked about it ever again, until now.

How weak of her. We just had a chick in Australia report to police for the first time she was raped from age 3 to 18 by her father and sexually assaulted by her mother. Lots of garden and farm tools were involved. Now her parents are both in jail and she's moving on.

Go do something with your life then

seems that way, always happens to the best. Guy was popular as, had stacks of friends, always the center of attention.

Just couldnt deal with his own demons I guess.

Funeral run was huge, there was a coast to coast held in his honor that had 50+ cars in it.

Must not have really wanted to kill yourself then

First time round I just didn't take enough pills. Second time I was still in hospital so I got caught before I could do enough damage

Yeah, for a while, I was pissed off that she didn't tell me or anyone. If she did, at least she'd be alive. I guess some people just can't deal with their problems and take the easy way out

I mean, I am at uni doing a Masters, planning to move to another city and work in publishing or something like that. So I am. I just find it funny that she was (well, supposedly) the messed up one, and now I'm how she was (or claimed to be). Life sucks

Must not have had any real issue in his life

check'd and true that, some people are just weak

A friend of mine overdosed on morphine. He died on his 22nd birthday. His dealer gave him a bunch for free as a birthday gift. He never woke up.

Most kids go through an emo stage, it's not shocking that she made something of herself.

Either way, live and let die.

I didn't know him and by the time that i wouldve opened the window to speak to him he wouldve already jumped anyways.

Fair point

My sister an heroed in August. It's honestly the most traumatic and emotionally scarring thing that can ever happen. She was only 13, too

Honestly, OP, don't do it. I'd never wish that sort of pain onto anyome else.

My cousin OD'd on 'rin a while ago

Guy I used to be friends with cut his own throat.

i was just confused by the expression tbh familiar

On the contrary you baiting piece of shit, he was on several medications/ssri's, had emotional trauma and a host of other wild issues.

You on the other hand, have nothing except trying to get me to bite about my friend, on a shitty user website. Sounds like you should kys.

Sorry for u lose

>triggered

So what exactly was wrong with Mr perfect?

O shit this is getting serious

Tried to drink myself to death because of my job and shit head of a girlfriend. Now I have no job and no girlfriend and I'm quite happy

haha, yea triggered, hes so salty. He responded.
Im hardly triggered, nor do I even care, Im just pointing out that your shit is obvious, so im not biting.

I aint going to fuel your fire of idiocy, you do that enough yourself.

Welp good on you for changing your life for the better user

>Now I have no job and no girlfriend and I'm quite happy
Congrats bro, not a lot of people can say that

Well yeah you are triggered, I can taste how salty you are about Mr perfect offing himself over essentially nothing.

Checked

Fuck off faggot. A dude's friend an heroed and all you do is laugh at him. I normally only say this ironically, but I'll have an excdption here; Kill yourself.

friend of mine not to close though jumped in front of a metro last year

never tried to kill myself but thinking about it alot

That's for sure. I do however have a job lined up (not quite as high paying as I'd like but w/e) and I'm dating a girl who genuinely likes me (I think) and doesn't need someone to babysit her

So for any user out there going through this shit, just take it one day at a time and make a choice. Even if it's the wrong one at least something will change

yeah, sure thing user XD

im wallowing in agony here, the burns are so bad, get me to a fuckin hospital.

your shit is weak as piss, you low rent wannabe troll. You cant even get someone angry about a death of a close friend. That should be like a gimme or a automatic default.

But nah, its your third stab and youve barely gotten a raised eyebrow. Feeling that failure yet?

Fuck you, I'll go when I want to asshole.

Not really, I just wanted to know why your friend managed to fail at life but you can't seem to give me a real answer besides 'mental problems'

Cant even low hand backslap.

Dont worry princess, some man will come save you one day xx

I do consider people that kill themselves weak and I asked what was wrong with him considering he was apparently a swell popular guy who had loads of people that loved him yet offed himself when he was alone by himself. Friend user got unintentionally triggered as fuck by me asking why he killed himself.

Dat bitterness, shame you couldn't save him

In dubai she would have gone to jail for being raped. Fucking sandniggers are so fucked up

>be me 10th grade chemistry class
>teacher teaching us about carbon monoxide
>explains how it's a pretty peaceful way to die
>lightbulb.avi
>tfw some dumbass attempts suicide exactly as teacher described it the next week
>teacher sheepishly tells us to forget what he said or some lame shit
>still think about this, years later
>feels empty, man

Don't fuel the turd, you massive retard.

Actually, you didnt ask what was wrong. Had you done, I would of.

Instead you made vague statements about how nothing must of been wrong, then proceeded to ad futher insult to your stale ass posts.

Youre a failure mate, just pack up, go home.

Im not bitter, im sorry for you. Its your now fifth attempt.

Gunna keep rumbling ya shit everytime, so keep it up, kiddo.

Because suicide doesn't hurt anyone else. Just because someone doesn't enjoy life doesn't mean they want to make it shitty by taking from someone else, or ruin another life by raping someone

Fuel what... theres nothing to fuel.

Some random guy on some random website where people come to piss on, has some shit to say about someone he never knew or met, for any other purpose to try and bring a giggle to his own sad life?

Im not fueling shit. The shit was literally there to start with.

Im just watching this guy trying his dangest to get a bite. Its like watching a retarded dog trying to chase a ball.

Still no actual reason then? So many friends and loved ones and just offs himself the second he's left alone without mum and dad to hold his hands?

Why weren't you there for him!

Don't be sorry for me user, your mate deserves your pity even in death

Ah, fair enough. Just a little aggravating when so eone disrespects someone you lost. Had this faggot laughing at me when I went public about my sister's death. The messages and shit were awful. Anyways, have a good one user. Enjoy the rest of your day. I apologize for going off on you like that.

Guy who went out with an ex of mine killed himself a few years ago.

She was way more into the relationship than me and I wasn't too bothered when she got a friend to break up with me for her. This guy thought he was hot shit for it though and tried talking trash to me over the internet. Met him in real life and he immediately shrivelled up, turned into a pussy and apologised profusely. He was still an arrogant motherfucker though.

Fast forward a couple of years and they've long broken up. He deletes all his social media and goes missing. Obviously killed himself but there's a big search party organised. My ex, ever the one for attention, demanded people with information come to her first before the police for whatever reason. A few days later he's found in a canal having drowned himself.

Not a single fuck was given.

>long replies layered with salt
>but I'm not biting

Fucking hell are you knew here or are you actually this blind to everyone and that's why you didn't see your mate about to off himself?

I tried to kill myself 6 years ago. Fucked up my legs for a year.

I hit a nerve with him and made him salty, now it's just fun to be honest with him and it's getting under his skin even more. Thanks for understanding though user, shame your sister killed herself I wish it hadn't have happened but hey what can you do?

lol, keep count, youl have to write it down soon, youre nearly at 10.

Still nothin..... and reason, I need a question to give reason.