H/fur thread anyone?

H/fur thread anyone?

Come on I know ya'll like this :D

hey

Hello there :)! How are you this fine day?

Pretty good, got 100 competetive points in OW
You?

lurking

I'm not too bad, got off work, ate hawaiian pizza, got an h'fur thread started, so I suppose I can't complain :)

What is the best site to find fur ?
I'm interested into everything (s/h/g...)

anybody got a dropbox for this?

Really like this one

Tumblr or my personal favorite; e621 has all your needs.

any nice, preferably long gifs?

Absolutely stunning, love her

No vagina = D/Fur (dickgirlfur)
Vagina = H/Fur (hermfur)

Remember this for the next time you want to avoid looking retarded.

Or play it safe and label it "iFur" or something, for Intersex, so we at least know we're getting a mix and match. I come here for the thrill of seeing women with dicks that I can still impregnate, since that's my thing. That falls in line with H/fur. This is NOT H/Fur.

As far as I knew I've only seen s/ g/ and h/, felt like this was fine for people dumping stuff in this category, sorry to trigger you with improper tags but this is the first time I've seen someone get rustled about the letter.

I'd say dickgirls and herms and intersex/whatever is all welcome here

I have to agree with Usually H/fur is just a catchall for all things non S/ or G/ fur

She looks incredible, would love to hang out with her

You must be new then.

Sorry for exploding but it's considered trolling as bad as a "trap thread" that only posts boys and men. For it to be considered a trap thread, the individual needs to pass. If they look like a man wearing a wig or feminine clothing, it can't really be considered a trap, since it wouldn't fool anyone.

Not really new, just never seen a d/fur thread or i/fur in my life, herms are still welcome here and you are free to post your preferred specimens, idgaf.

Well, no. iFur was just some shit I made up. There is such thing as a D/Fur thread, though.

At any rate, I did come off strong. Sorry about that. I just figured you were baiting. Have a good one, m8. Excuse my spaghetti.

Do you have more of freckles comics, preferably h/fur on guy? A large cocked futa goring someone out makes me tingle.

Very jealous of that flight attendant >_>

Damn, this is a classy photo

Yeah, I like it a lot.

Dickgirls wearing panties/lingerie or having cool piercings is kinda my thing :P

Anymore comics? Not just freckles but in general?

What an adorable character!

Think this is enough for now