Hey Sup Forums I got about 350mg of xanax($3500 worth)

Hey Sup Forums I got about 350mg of xanax($3500 worth)

What do

Take all at once

You overpaid ten fold. Literally.

Eat

Bitchin' gel cap collection bur

I didn't pay, i made them. They are each 2mg/1ml

gel caps look damp. they are probably all fucked and stuck together. Good luck selling that shit OP.

take some, swallow down with alcohol

Actually aren't stuck together rn. They might later but I hope not.

Quads of Truth

empty gelcaps from a wholefoodsfag

lol OP, if you think that's 3500$ you should swallow them all right now and end your miserable life.

That's not even 500$ if you sell in bulk, and good luck selling even 5$ per 2mg like the usual street price pill by pill.

Retard

Can you green text the recipe please, you Will make a lot of user happy here.

>1 gram of alprazolam powder
>500 ml of Propylene glycol
>Heat up the glycol, and stir in the powder
>Stir until COMPLETELY dissolved
>Wait about 20 mins, then stir a bit more
>After this the liquid is done, put 1ml of the liquid in each pill

Find a bunch of slutty bitches and have the craziest orgy ever.
> you can totally pay hookers with xanax too

where do you get the alprazolam

I get a gram of xanax for like £200 lol, you got ripped off

what are the effects of xanax?
also, if dubs, make a soup of them and eat it all.

read the fuucking posts retards. he made them himself

what makes you think I didn't read the post limp dick? OP is a retard for thinking that's 3500$ worth of xanax, when that's not even close to 500$

Dark web. It really isn't too difficult, just make sure you aren't completely retarded.

This sounds legit. Looks safe to take to me

I say it's worth about 3500, because I can sell them to college dumbasses for $10 a piece.

Be a good user and Send some to me.

Zielona 2A 05-500 Piaseczno, Poland

see. OP is a genius

OP is no genius, he's just trying to rip people off.

The effects depend on if you have aniexy or something like that. If you do, you feel very relaxed and lethargic, the anxiety fades away and feels amazing.

If you're just an average person, you'll just get pretty fucked up, lazy, hard to move, and might not remember much.

Why so salty user, who hurt you

Smash it to the ground and call it a day

OP probably watched Breaking Bad and believes himself a chemist, those jelly beans will stick to each other, accumulate moisture, melt, etc. That's a fucking waste of xanax, and nobody in their sane mind would buy a jellied xanax pill.

learn how to measure weight before you buy bigger amounts of drugs.... 350mg is less than a gram and not the amount in the picture.

this is common practise in oz atm, where op is obviously from. the other form since they were made S8 is putting said liquid on blotter paper. can confirm trendy melbfag.

you guys got enough stuff that'll kill you down there in australia, why would you think of jellied xanax, holy christ

Ok so, each pill has 2mg of xanax. I haven't made the entire gram yet

Im from east coast US

lol op xanies around her are a dollar a milligram and if you made them yourself I'd probably give you 25 cents a milligram. if you want to make money selling drugs I'd suggest meth, mdma, cocaine, heroin, even lsd or shrooms depending on how easy they are to get in your area. The problem with weed and non opiate/opioid pills is everyone sells them, and youve got to move a lot of weight to see any real money.

>3500 worth

nigger, benzos sell for $1-2 a mg

you have at best $600 no one is going to buy that shit bulk for face value.

have you ever sold anything in your life?

Show us a pic of the goods, those are just clear veggi capsuls

What like a closeup of a pill?