youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtu.be/Ss1XzzB4bwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Taking a shit in designated street everyday

lol

>I read that india is very spiritual.
Read less bullshit
>How is life there?
Pretty bad, according to different sources. People are poor, many of them live in slums without normal canalisation, healthcare, etc.

India needs its dose of communism to replace slums with comfyblocks, sweatshops with nice factories and secular views to replace all that ancient religious bullshit.

depends, village life is very dogmatic and religion is heavily mixed with family rites. in the cities and other more developed areas you have giant festivals and big temples and statues such that religion works a bit more like ideologies. for the most part all the religions are mutually exclusive but cooperative as well as being extremely social; it matters more to participate in rituals and belong to a social group than it is to memorize whatever vedic hymns/puranas/upanishads or whatnot.

life in india is good in the cities as long as you're not poor, but first you must pay denbts

In India you can discover yourself

It's more religious than most of the world, but can't say the same about spiritual.

Modern western values are a buzz in cities, which is spreading fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

> India is very spiritual
Only the Brahmin.

Haha POO lol

youtu.be/Ss1XzzB4bwM
Yes.

Do you seriously believe these YouTube videos?

POO!

cus Indian ppl r brown lol!

How many hours after being in India will I have an Indian cumslut? Or will it take less than an hour?

I'm Chinese, btw.

Why do indian girls gave such deep voices but the men sound like chipmunks?

>I'm Chinese, btw.
You won't have your way here, Lee.

very spiritual

New generation is much more atheist. Hinduism may shrink in coming decades but Islam will rise.

>How is life there?
shitty

AHAHAHA GED DHE MEME??? :DDD

So according to your logic Chinese people are urine.

I went to Aiyappa Temple
One week pilgrimage trip

They are both spiritual and secular
They think that they can do anything with money
Soul, happiness, domineering, power & woman

>Modern western values
Such as getting anonymous poz loads in public toilets because that's "love" and needs to be respected?