Don't know which faction to choose.

Knights obviously you prick

This seems to be a good choice.

Knights > Samurai >>>>> Vikangz

absolutely right

t. Brian McKnight

>Sup Forums
>not samurai
think you guys ended up on the wrong website.
was it reddit ye were looking for?

nay , redditors would praise the "great" nordic "people" an would praise the athrocities they've commited against good christians

fair point

It's a nice day today.

not really

Yes really.

why

Cool and clear, a "calm" feeling to the day.

not until I come round and bate your head in

Thread's a bit slow this afternoon lads - apart from the homoerotic shitposting that is.

>homoerotic
That's your perception, weeb.

When are they going to make kancolle for tanks?

>When are they going to make kancolle for tanks?
I'm pretty sure that already exists. But for tanks shoved through an anime filter, GuP cannot be beat.

Feeling really good today for some reason.

feel bad, I need company

>tfw your day is going well but you can't stop thinking about things that would ruin it

i missed my first bus today
the second one came for once however so its ok
weather looks nice but i cant enjoy it

fairly cold but lovely and sunny out ar maidin

What's up lad?

Fuck off Russian IQ autist

Ree

-LIGHT MY FIRE

Alright lads

*chews loudly*

Literally more Irish than you

Fat cunt

That's not very nice user.

Stop being impolite.

That was quite rude britbong

Very rude

Fat cunts

You weren't raised right

>tfw not a fat cunt

*comfort eats after being bullied*

>tfw not a Br*t cunt, West, North, or Eastern

>tfw britcunt

lads I was born in the wrong era
I want to be born in a time where it was common for young men to go to war

>c*rkers
>people

Start a street gang then

fuck off
I wish I could have joined the british army, what an adventure that would have been, going around the world btfoing people wherever you go

Y'know user I'm really hurt by your comments. I can't believe you would say something so horrible. Don't you know women are sensitive about our weight?
*finishes another pringles tin*

Nah, war is bad.
It's not the worst thing ever, and can bring out the best in people, but war is bad.

Only for a certain period of time, and even then, there were more than a few setbacks and hard times.

Could have shot durkis a few years ago lad.

if western society is what sustained peace does to a people then war is only a positive

was too young. Its not the same anyway. Theres no real glory in it, the fucking state of the modern UK. What idiot would want to help that country?

>willingly swearing allegiance to the queen of england

You'd find a war alright, when you come back and I batter your west brit face into a bloody mulch of shit and piss.

>queen of england
no such thing

>Fighting for Britain

kys you west brit slapper

give me a break. Millions of Irishmen joined the British armed forces. far more than the number who joined the IRA or any other Irish rebel group

t. Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith, Duchess of Edinburgh, Countess of Merioneth, Baroness Greenwich, Duke of Lancaster, Lord of Mann, Duke of Normandy, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Sovereign of the Most Illustrious Order of Saint Patrick, Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, Sovereign of the Distinguished Service Order, Sovereign of the Imperial Service Order, Sovereign of the Most Exalted Order of the Star of India, Sovereign of the Most Eminent Order of the Indian Empire, Sovereign of the Order of British India, Sovereign of the Indian Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of Burma, Sovereign of the Royal Order of Victoria and Albert, Sovereign of the Royal Family Order of King Edward VII, Sovereign of the Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of the Companions of Honour, Sovereign of the Royal Victorian Order, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem.

Fighting for Britain is a time-honoured Irish tradition.

I'll give your legs a few breaks you westbrit cunt

>serving the british army

I don't care about Britain. I hate modern Ireland and I hate the modern UK. I hate all of modern Europe.

Daniel O'Connell did it.

Michael Collins is one of the many reasons why I hate Londoners.

Is becoming a pintman a viable career choice?

archive.is/wggXz
>Government wants 1% of civil service to be made up of immigrants in new integration strategy

archive.is/srSVl
>Travellers as ‘genetically different’ from settled Irish as Spanish

archive.is/ntLZ2
>Citizens' Assembly on Abortion may have a pre-determined Pro-Choice outcome

archive.is/vXxTd
>Drivers could face ban after drinking less than one pint

archive.is/J5PHQ
>The "Won't somebody please think of the children?" angle on the Dublin housing crisis

archive.is/Q7vbr
>Not an inch of Kilkenny will become part of Waterford in 'Act of War' - Aylward

Interesting day for news, lads.

No. I expect the headlines to either reinforce or conflict with your pre-existing options on various subjects, prompting you to vocalise that opinion which will act as bait for people with differing opinions. Consequently the thread with descend into one of /éire/'s classic arguments and we'll all have a great time blaming each other for ruining the thread.

*sobs into burger*

Interesting.

Pleb.

>taking a break from eating
Unrealistic desu.

memes aside shes the queen of /éire/

Waterford shall be punished by the noble Gaels of Kilkenny.

>implying

>"user, you don't really mean all those fat jokes, do you? It really hurts my feelings"

The last one about the boundary change should be done though, the local authority boundaries haven't kept up with the development of towns, and a lot of boundaries need to be updated, in the case of the Waterford there's some of the city which is managed by Kilkenny county council. It shouldn't be done in a way which would make that the bit of Kilkenny that moves boundary becomeing Waterford, just that that bit of Kilkenny which is Waterford city is managed by Waterford council. We should do what they do in the North with the local councils which have ignored the traditional county boundaries for years, which hasn't removed the identity of the county either.

t. Waterford imperialist

It's the same with other towns like Athlone, Carlow and Drogheda. Nobody gives a shit about Ballaghaderreen being moved from Mayo to Roscommon in the late 1800s because the landlord there wanted to pay cheaper rates in Roscommon. Even with that Ballaghaderreen still plays in the Mayo football championship.

Makes sense - hence why the government won't do it.

At the very least, if part of Kilkenny becomes part of Waterford, it's only far that Kilkenny gets a part of Waterford of equal area. And I'm being perfectly serious about that.

>tfw you will miss the Kilkenny-Waterford Border War of 2017.
Who would win?

What

Then fuck off to some paradise like Somalia then

*drowns sorrows*

The government won't do it, the main reason being the GAA which is irrelevant in this case as seen with Ballaghaderreen in the Mayo championship.
I don't think we should give a bit of Kilkenny to Waterford either, we should just redraw administative boundaries to better reflect where towns are located, like what they do in the North, there's no reason why administative boundaries still have to be the same as the tradtional county boundaries.
>Who would win?
Kilkenny, they're too good at hurling, Waterford would choke.

new berserk chapter

but Europe 100 years ago was nothing like any african shithole

Cleaned my place again lads.

Then fuck off wherever then. BRITS OUT

Good man yourself. Keep yourself and your space clean

Cleanliness is Godliness

Hmmm....

>archive.is/J5PHQ
>I’VE BEEN LIVING and working in Ireland for more than eight years now.
Go home then. Upturning the economy or society just to suit foreigners isn't a good idea.

Also look at the zombie they got to chair the abortion hit-job. Three guesses which side she falls on.

Surprised as well to see a redpilled argument coming from a female writer in the Irish Times. Based Sinead Slattery.

>Minister for Children Katherine Zappone is on record assuring pro-choice campaigners, in writing, that the assembly “will be the fastest way to achieve our goal” of repealing the amendment. Her repeated public utterances show disregard for members of the assembly and take for granted that they will deliver the outcome she and some of her pro-abortion colleagues in Government want.

FOY

socialmatter.net/2016/03/22/the-american-colonial-office/

How the fuck does this country end up with an American (who isn't even Irish-American) lesbian telling us to let the common whore kill her children?

I blame 3rd level education institutions

who gives a fuck. The IRA fought for nothing because Ireland will be 50% non irish in 30 years
Multiculturalism will do worse than the brits could ever have hoped to

b-but I thought anyone can be whatever gender they want?