>she happens to be moving from eastern europe to my city for college
>add each other on kik
>she has pretty face and a thicc body btw
>eventually add each other on fb
>talk for a few months
>we become close, talk for hours about everything, tell each other everything
>find out she has the whole gamut of mental disorders
>depression, paranoia, bulimia/EDNOS, BPD
>she has been in and out of therapy for 4 years but fucking HATES it by now (I'm still not completely sure why)
>help her through it whenever she's having a bad day, never anything too major
At this point, you're probably wondering why I kept talking to her. I'm asking myself the same question
>long story short she moves over here
>we meet up irl
>she's anxious as fuck but slowly gets better
>we meet up a few times, eventually start dating (yeah I know)
>find out she's addicted to xanax. takes 5 bars every day
>also discover the extent of her self-harm (like pic related but more healed up)
>she starts calling me "daddy"
>we had sex on friday and it was pretty good
I thought things were going pretty well, all things considered. Until about 3 hours ago
>she messages me on fb, completely hysterical
>she had a severe panic attack
>sliced open her arm
>same arm she was supposed to get a tattoo on next week to cover up her pre-existing scars
>starts sending me paragraphs of the most fucked-up, depressing, suicidal shit you can imagine
>I eventually calm her down but it takes like 2 hours

Guys what the fuck do I do

I'm almost certain she'll kill herself if I break up with her
I do care about her but at this point I think she might be completely FUBAR

bump

tell her to live stream it

pump her once or twice more, dump her, cover your ass in case she kills herself, better to avoid drama

been through this, shit ain't worth it man, trust me

what can I do to cover my ass?

Give her kik

Tell her to hook it up with the Xannys.

Pics? I would just help her out but dont get too close she might try and kill you

She deleted it after she added me on fb, sorry.
But she looks a bit like pic related except shorter, paler and covered in scars

Be a man and hold her close. Don't let her arms go. Dont let her go. Keep her close to you OP.

I want to add something funny but i'm feeling humane due to my girlfriend pissing me off about not wanting a child.

OP it depends on how much you care about her. If you actually love her then you'll stay and help her and say gay shit to make her feel better. Love can change a person.
>inb4 "gay"

Well, looks like you stuck your dick in crazy. Tell her to see a therapist and that you will support her as much as possible if she does. Call her and tell her good morning/good night every day. Just be there as much as you can.

That's what I would do at least. Then again I'm pretty fucked up too so I would probably like having somebody with the same emotional damage who wouldn't judge me. You're probably better off asking somebody else besides Sup Forums for advice on this. Like a family member or something.

ex tried to cut open her arm too, almost killed herself so i ended things, then the bitch slices her other arm too and then tells everyone in therapy i drove her to suicide. luckily i kept most of the conversations, but i did lose some friends over that shit. almost got kicked out of college too cause the police kept harassing me while in class. maybe won't happen to you, but it's not a risk worth taking

I tried getting her to decrease her dosage but I'm beginning to realise it's the only thing keeping her together
see don't have any lewd pics of her but that one is close. also she has a different shaped nose (more slavic looking in general) and no stretch earring

shes that thick, but shes bulimic? that doesn't really add up

Hey Sup Forumsro, I know this may sound a bit in the joke side, but is not.
Just give her some cannabis

Convince her ass to get a child
Preserve your race my dude

Post what her name is (So we can find her on FB of course)

Post the fucked up messages

On Sup Forums no one has a girl.stop talking shit and kys

I wish to see what drove OP to place his penis in crazy, post a pic of this girl so we can get a better understanding of the motivation behind it. If not possible a rating of her and you... Be harsh

see these mental disorders are literally one thing called "being a girl"

We need pic of this girl

>Tell her to see a therapist and that you will support her as much as possible if she does. Call her and tell her good morning/good night every day. Just be there as much as you can.
This is what I'm doing but man idk
I thought I loved her but after what happened today I dunno if it's possible to have a relationship with someone that fucked up.
Bear in mind we were talking for a long-ass time and I have helped her through rough patches before but I never realised it was this bad

Post a pic of her

it could be worse OP. you could have it like this guy.

you fucking retards he already did

R.I.P. the next ten years of your life because you don't have the spine to break it off now. Enjoy finding her corpse in the bath tub later on though.

Dude crazy chicks are the best. They will do anything you want in bed. And they will do absolutely anything you say out of fear of you leaving. Just play it out op. Help her get a job and get her to pay all your bills. Start dominating her in the bedroom. And of course fuck with her head a little bit. Tell her you love her and that you'll never leave her as long as she makes you happy. Then bait her into things by being like "baby... you know what would make me happy...." you can even get her to start acting less crazy this was.

No pussy is worth this, you done fucked up knew she was crazy but let your dick do the thinking and now you're asking fpr help like the social retarded stupid lump of shit you are. You dug a big hole and now are screaming for help, why not just skip all this I don't know what to do shit and just double/murder suicide now save us all the energy of talking through this dumb shit.

hence EDNOS
she doesn't purge often but her wright fluctuates wildly. that's what it looks like at the moment
She doesn't react well to it and I'm actually trying to quit. 2 months clean after 3 years of smoking almost daily
no fuck off lol. the last thing she needs is /b on her ass.
ok I'll give some snippets but gimme a minute
dude who would make this up to brag? this is not at all an enviable situation to be in
I'd say we're both around a 7/10 (not including her scars). me closer to 6, her closer to 8
I'm 6'5" & skeleton and she's 5'2" & thicc
can't say no to dubs. stay tuned, messages 1st

I wouldn't break up with her, i'd just wait things out and see if she works through it. If anything bad DID happen (like suicide), it wouldn't be your fault.

Dump her then call an ambulance. You arent responsible for her harming herself or her attempt at suicide. Dont get it twisted.

Fucking Faggot, be there for her.

Where???

You never stick your dick in crazy... I did tho, would do again.

see
she looks similar to this but I'll post an actual pic in a minute

(Me)
Ok so there's a little reach going on but not really much at all if you count head fucking if at all. What other than pussy do you get out of her? OP because I can't picture you guys having a lot of conversation and laughs together.

by reporting that she is suicidal and needs help next time she talks like she wants to kill herself.

this is her.

Post a better pic. Doesn't have to be nude but judging from this pic she is like a 5 or 5.5 not a fucking 8

>Ok so there's a little reach going on but not really much at all if you count head fucking if at all
I don't understand
>What other than pussy do you get out of her? OP because I can't picture you guys having a lot of conversation and laughs together.
man I don't even know, we like the same music and she puts up with my shit.
this probably goes without saying but I've never been with a girl who was this obsessed with me before and it was fun at first
actually her college already found out she self harms so I'm probably covered there

Take this thot shopping op. She's still living in the 90's or some shit.
No wonder she depressed

she has a pretty face and a fat ass & titties. what can I say, I'm an easy man to please.
bear with me, she has very few photos on social media cos she hates taking pictures. I don't have a better one of her body & I'm a bit hesitant to post her face in case anyone finds her on fb

Going to be blunt mate
Not worth it,
dump her
move to Australia
change name to Dave Didgeridoo
become a mine worker rack in the fat stacks
get southern Cross tattoo and be a sick cunt

in fairness it's harder to dress up when you're covering scars lol

First of all, self harm and being suicidal are two kinda things. Sure they might be connected, but they don't forcedly have to. If she kills herself after you've received messages on your phone telling you "i'm about to kill myself", you are all but covered. Btw, you want to get rid of her, you send the cops to her place next time she bullshit texts you like this, you gonna be covered and get rid of the crazy slut. You call em and you said that you are very concerned about her killing herself. She's will not be fucking with you again on that concern.

man up you punk. be a real man for once in your life. in ten years you will thank me.
dont be a man, be a great man

Post screenshot of convo. I've dealt with dozens of needy sluts like this. Will give advice after some reading

what's that supposed to mean? stick with her or dump her?

What kind of music do you two like exactly OP?

That means get the fuck out of there.

Jesus Christ dat ass! I'm drooling over here

rock (classic, psychedelic, prog and pop-rock)

She thicc fam

Copy and paste the paragraph into this thread please OP

Wat

She look's like a girl from my school, when I was during Senior's Grade. She was a totally drama-bitch about her scars and stuff, but she ended being literally a slut, really.

She was only making all that drama for atention, and then when she got covered up with dicks, she ended bragging about all the suicidal stuff.

Dump her, she will make your life a hell and make you miserable, she will cheat on you and you will end up being cucked.

So she has to wear a ken bone sweater and regular jeans?
Boring.
Just buy her a black Adidas hoodie
She'll love it.

>starts sending me paragraphs of the most fucked-up, depressing, suicidal shit you can imagine

I wanna see that paragraph please

Reach as in you believe she's a little hotter. One person is reaching outside of there rating and the hotter person is the grabber grabbing that person under them. Just trying to get an idea of who was who in this scenario. Look I thing everyone does this early on, some people get stuck with these girls out of this social guilt you're going through. You know the ones, the guy who's wife yells and generally acts like a head case but he's just in if for the long hall dying inside. Don't be that guy op, I dicked crazy at 19 and stuck around for 3 years because sex was incredible and loved the intensity of her affection. But at the end of the day you have to be more life affirming, it's hard and in this case scary but delaying or beating around the bush will make it worse. Deep breath, sack up, end it, and just pray for the best mate. Girls like this normally will go bananas for a while but the next poor unknowning dude won't be far behind and then you'll just be a foot note.

this was the start, more incoming

hero

Never change Sup Forums

Fuk you check em

Give her to me OP. I love fucked up girls with self harm scars

Kek

Now I'm def interested

>Fuck her
>leave her
>her crazy ass calls rape

You haven't ever stuck your dick in crazy before have you?

Dude don't scare the poor guy, OPs going through enough with out you justifying your rape allegations lies.

Tell her youre breaking up cause of drugs, second she says shes gonna do sonething call the cops

>lies
That's all women do

"I don't fucking know what goes on in my head anymore
I'm so fucked up
Nothing makes sense anymore
It feels like I'm never going to recover cause what is there to recover from, this is who I am
I'm no one without this it's what defines me
And this life is too hard to live"
[I asked what about her art (she's a very talented painter)]
"Well it certainly didn't come from happiness
That's whatI'm saying my depression is everything there's nothing else to me other than that
That sounds pretty worthless to me
The fact that the last two therapists I saw told me they don't really know how to help me and the last one in particular, the one I trusted the most, her exact words were you're never going to get better
Why should I live then this is not a life I want to live
It is pure torture"
"There's nothing any of us can do
Nature is not perfect [user]
Sometimes there are errors
Not everyone should be here
I'm such an error
Nothing feels right I shouldn't be alive"
[I said what about your family & friends, what about me etc]
"Everyone will be better off without me
My father is glad I'm miles away from him because he's sick and tired of watching me do stuff to myself
My friend has got her own life and you haven't seen the worst sides of me yet
I'm so tired, so exhausted from pretending that all is good cause that's what everyone expects to hear
But once people see my true self they tend to abandon me and that's why I'm so so so worried you've made the wrong choice with me
Cause it's so obvious you can do much better than me"

This.

OP she is fucked. Even if she did manage to improve herself she would leave you. It’s what women do once they build self-confidence.

Don’t stick around. If you do, I hope you remember this thread in time. We told you.

Kek

I'm not too concerned about that, it's happened to me before with butterfaces/fixeruppers. I just don't want the poor girl to an hero over me

>The worst sides.
Every woman says this. Be it a maniac or a saint. It makes me mad.
>True self.
Argh.

Boy just enjoy...

Yeah because you'd know. Fuck you're a gimp

Considering what you told us, I think she’s beyond saving.

But I don’t get it. Why would she kill herself? You don’t plan on leaving her.

Fuckin oath cunt

thanks. also, she's right, you can do better than her

If she sliced open her arm like you said she might be dead by now.
>problem solved

bumping

Break up and let nature go its way. It's sad to be responsible for someone who kills herself, but sticking with it only works for so long.

Anyone else high enough to read this in the voice of the dude rapping in Linkin Parks In the End voice? Don't know why. lol

Sounds like she's going to an hero whether you break up or not, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

she was talking about doing it anyway & she's extremely insecure and shit in general. constantly saying I'm too good for her etc
yeah she's not wrong. I have done in the past but part of the reason I got attached to her was me being on a 1.5 year dry spell

I'm going for a smoke. back in ~10 mins

Yea actually

postu fucked up pics NAO
post more pic related
post nudes reeeeeeee

Oh my god, why the FUCK is there so many sucidal chick out there? My ex was like that too what the actual fuck?

"Babe if this is really what you want to do, and there's no other way to make you happy, at least make it painless for me okay?" Hook her up with a helium tank and call it a day fam.

>paranoia

Check'd

Damn near same person wont you say m8?

HEY FUCKING OP.
Read This.
¿Did she asked for your help?
The way you put your story is that you are just helping her and she's giving nothing in return. You can sex, but that doesn't last more than one hour and she gives you trouble everyday.

So so so, is your relationship real, or you are just -helping- her?

>I'm almost certain she'll kill herself if I break up with her

and thats a problem how?

Jesus Christ. Have her drink some Ayahuasca.

Bring her to a psych ward. She needs serious fucking help, more than you can possibly give. She's going to need to get off her xanax with the help of doctors (she will need anti-epileptics to prevent seizures while going off the benzos), and all her cutting plus recent messages should get her 5150'd easy.

After that, tell her you won't be in contact unless she's in therapy. Otherwise, cut off contact - change your number. If she stalks you in person, get a restraining order.

This is the only way to deal with crazy. You do this, you should be absolved from responsibility in the eyes of others and you would avoid drama disrupting your life.