Fuck Trump

Fuck Trump

Lol pussy. Go back to Africa you betrayed your race

post boipucci

kek angry liberals, too scared to flip him off to his face TOP KEK

>you will never be this brave

wow edgelord /10

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

1/10 made me reply

You look like a girl. Faggot

future trap, lol.

die you cancerous freak liberal cunt.

I dislike Trump and Hillary. On a side note, is that your entitled little millennial punk ass in the picture, or are you too big of a pussy to even flip off an inanimate object?

>not wanting a god as a president

Think how angry you will be when Hillary loses and get herself locked up.

look at all the butthurt trump faggots lol. I have pissed on donald trump's star. It is the most desecrated star in hollywood. Once they finish fixing it someone will go back and destroy it again. He is truly hated in LA.

op doesn't have a set of balls

why yes i would tell you that to your face op

get a fucking haircut while you're at it

fucking pussy libcuck

added to the copypasta folder

>wah im in illegal thats gonna get deported >:(

cuckifornia should be at the bottom of the sea for the betterment of mankind

fuck you and other liberals like you

Ironic considering people from LA are truly hated by all other Americans who arent gay liberal cucks

>i did my part, corey, now can i have some of that sweet, sweeet vegan pussy?

>no? I cant? oh well, thats cool

That's cool. Maybe Trump will take a picture flipping off your star. Oh wait you don't have a star because you're a nobody

US is only a few cities like LA and NY. The rest is inbred hick shitville. Retards, conspiracy theorists, welfare abusing, racists, fat, meth abusing, bigoted, and religiously brainwashed pieces of utter shit.

better watch out, mommy will take away your xbox if you keep having a potty mouth

And we hate you backwoods retards voting for trump because you're "not gay" but secretly suck your friends cock in the barn at night.

we got a badass over here.jpg

careful buddy, such wit and intelligence is gonna hurt someone's feelings....yeck.

Too late.

no

great, Sup Forums is hear with their tinfoil hats now.

You know that thing called the internet? You could use it to perform a simple google search to fact check me

i worked as security for clintons years ago and can confirm 3 people on this list are dead because hillary expressed a need for them to be taken care of

>implying everything on the internet is fact
>autism

Yup, you're a Sup Forums faggot.

how is 8th grade treating ya kid?

I'm with you! Fuck that insane asshole. Build a wall around his fucking mouth.

was fun, i enjoyed that teachers could actually hit stupid and misbehaving children back then before people thought no discipline was a good idea

You work security on your own butthole.