How's your Civ 6 game going, Sup Forums?

How's your Civ 6 game going, Sup Forums?

Wait for fuckton of dlc and buy in some complete edition

I got a copy online. Having problems getting it to work though.

Have it but didn't even play it properly yet.

First Civ game i ever tried... can't say I'm too hyped tbh.

Felipe II is doing great

Is he? What's he good at? Trajan here. Still on my first game. I never got to use the legion but the special ability with the roads and trade posts is aight I guess.

Have they fixed the connection problem when playing online? In Civ 5 it was unbearable

I don't know if this will even work but I have made my civ 6 game into a fucking cuck-fest. Made sure that I have strong allies with Norwegians and Sumeria. Science and business my way through, got shit ton and money and everyone thinks i'm going to win via science. I'm fucking at the last momment I rain down the nuclear fire, especially on the Chinese fuckers. Cunts denounces me every five meets because I have more wonders. Not my fault I'm fucking fly.

Not sure, haven't played multi yet. I usually had no trouble in 5 though tbh. What did it do when you played?

Kek yeah nothing wrong with a little nuclear war just 'cause. How are the nukes in this one? They didn't do nearly as much as I thought they should in 4 or 5. Guess they didn't want to make them OP but they're fucking nukes.

bad
>steamcommunity.com/id/prangija/wishlist

It's pretty opinion based tbh. But in my view the nukes are absolutely devastating. Everything that the nukes hit have to be repair, so I mean e.g. the financial area needs to be fixed but also the markets inside the area needs to be fixed. Also everything is irradiated for like 15 turns.

That someone just disconnected and everybody had to reload

Fucking based. I just researched flight in my game so it'll be a little while but I'll check them out.

Diff user here, I constantly had problems with 5 desyncing between players and not being able to fix itself. From what I've seen in youtube playthroughs, it doesn't seem to have as many problems resyncing/ Of course, that's just comparing 1 anecdote to another, so it might still be shit.

Yeah that happened occasionally to me.

Honestly trade is just better then full out warfare. Just trade and be all friendly in till your nuclear arsenal is fully equipped. Their reactions are fucking great as well. I swear Emperor Qin was gunna bust a lung the fat fucker.

Best zerg is Gilgamesh. Who else zergbros?

What makes him a good zerg?

If you have issues with windows8. go through all the windows updates and make all optional updates have been installed.

>windows8

First win last night. Domination victory with Hojo Tokimune. Really like the new districts thing.

Make sure you get the reloaded proper version of you're gonna pirate it. Disabling defender on win 10 is recommended also.

>What makes him a good zerg?
war carts can be built turn 1, 30 combat strength, 4 movement speed; upgrades to knight->tank; completely immune to anti-cavalry troops

All promotions have to deal with getting VILLAGE bonuses from crushing barbarians.

Turn 1 -> build war cart
Turn 10-> build war cart
Turn 15 -> build war cart
Turn 18 -> build war cart
Turn 21 -> build war cart
->Crush every city/barbarian encampment you find. You'll have a better science and cultural score then everyone else by the time you hit the middle ages thanks to the boost from the barbarian encampments; and you'll be curb stomping the world on the way to a domination victory.

Whoa. That sounds fun as shit. Think I'll try it next game.

I think youre too much of a sissy faggot to pull of something like this. Go back to your roblox autist

Still on my first game as China, but I'm near the end. I'm going for a Science victory, but I decided I'm going to nuke everyone before I do that. Civ 6 Thermonuclear bombs are pretty fucking great.

What prompted this reply? Geez.

kek

not that guy, but this is Sup Forums, you should expect that sort of shit, if you want to find a hugbox where everybody treats you with respect go to:
>>>/reddit/

Internet courage