You have to spend a weekend alone in a tent with a convicted female murderer. No weapons allowed. $25,000 if you live...

You have to spend a weekend alone in a tent with a convicted female murderer. No weapons allowed. $25,000 if you live. Would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5JPUiBHKi0E
youtube.com/watch?v=NxwOf6RZAAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alyssa Bustamante is cute as a button

I would date her no problem

Tie her up and fuck her in the pussy and the ass. No mouth since she'll obviously bite it off.

Easily. She's much weaker than me, I'm very intimidating. And most likely won't want to strangle me on the account I could look her in the eye without judgement knowing everyone makes bad decisions

I'd fuck the shit out of Casey Anthony

Kill her and fuck her corpse before I have to sleep?

I'd spend the weekend and fuck Amanda Knox too

post your picture

Easy. She only kills females, I'm an user.

She's smaller, weaker and lighter. My method of choice would be asphyxiation

Obviously. Most murderers don't just kill anyone at random. Also I can offer to split the winnings with her if I live.

Offer her to split the money if she doesn't kill me, she seems reasonable enough.

It would be easy and interesting, so yes.

I would not sleep and I am quite strong, so if she tried anything I would do what I must.

do we both have to survive?

youtube.com/watch?v=5JPUiBHKi0E

the chick in the center, Lila Alligood, no fucking way

i'm sure i could take her. I'd easily do it. You never said SHE has to survive

good point user

Yeah, if she tried to kill me it better be a sneak attack.

female killers thread?

Fuck oath i'd take that deal.
For one, murderer =/= serial killer, so what danger would i really be in. What reason would she have to kill me?
Secondly im a massive bloke, if she starts acting up ill just ruin her fucking day.

sure what an adventure
best case: get laid all weekend get 25K
worst case: choke a crazy bitch to death get 25K

For 25 grand? You bet.

100k+ or nothing.

kek

NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

why not both?

DOES IT MAKE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?!

unless she looks like this any guy could do it

based gabi

not getting into a tent with giant jits god Gabi! no fucking way!

Not if it's this bitch

Gabi Garcia is 6' 2" 250 lbs. I'll take the cute murderer chicks over her any day

youtube.com/watch?v=NxwOf6RZAAs

Win win situation

I'd give a lot to spend even a weekend alone with nevada-tan, I'd just love to try to get to know her and understand her perspective

surprise butsecks, too, that goes without saying

I would indoctrinate her into my cult
Anyways, she probably was in a cult to begin with, the female mind is too simple to hatch a scheme like murder, it's more centered around basic concepts like cooking, cleaning, sex, etc.

damn that's a spooky mask.. 2spooky

Any Casey Anthony nudes?

We had some good times on MySpace, didn't we.

Right?