What would you prefer to be? An air bender, water bender, fire bender or earth bender? Why?

What would you prefer to be? An air bender, water bender, fire bender or earth bender? Why?

Earth bender cuz its the most useful i guess

i mean, if you are an airbender you can basically fly

if you can bend fire you dont need a lighter anymore...

Air tbh.
Seems like the jack of all trades. By manipulating the air around fire, water, earth, or basically anything you could control that as well

/thread

water because you could just get that out of the air and from your own breath and bloodbending is an interesting thing

Earth

You can fly by standing on a piece and picking it up

Earth is almost everywhere

And you can use it to make stuff for example
>Shit I need a hammer, rock hammer
>shit i need a car, flintstone car
>shit my gf is pregnant but she wants to keep it >stone dodge ball

hmmm I see your point but same can be done with water by means of freezing the water and you always have that around you (you don't have that much earth to work with on an ocean)

Sink to bottom
Grab rock
Fly up
Profit

(Don't do this in really deep water, the bends can kill)

Pussy Bending

air because then i could give myself a 'blow' job.

ITT: Benders

Bitch i know it.

Metal bending too

how long is it waterbending at what point does it turn into something else
on that note does watetbending mean bending molecules with an h in it or actual mixtures with water

Faggotry bender

Water. Obviously. Blood bending has got to have some application in sex.

well I'llbe having a discussion about this with my friends tomorrow

>the bends

Either air, because I feel like I'd have the most fun with it, and assuming we're in the universe that means I'm a badass nomad, or water bender because blood bending could be useful, as well as I believe one time they healed people with water bending.

Read my mind, user.

also we learn in kora's story that earth benders can also control metals with training. I don't like it but in the serie its probably the best art.

Also fire benders can also control thunder, Water's benders can also control blood, and Air bender seems to be the shit tiers cause they cannot control anything else than Air.

Earth bending is the god tiers.

Earth bender best bender

air bender can make vacuum and fly

OP is a pickle bender.

if your an earth bender then you can use a tiny pebble
flatten it out to a razor thin platform
and traverse the sky in style
instead of floating about like a fairy
also if explosion make earth shield
you have an entire planet of earth called earth
if you were strong enough you could even gather meteorites and pummel whole armys into no existance

Trips so avatar

Or airbender cause im a beast

Zaheer almost killed Korra by creating a vacuum around her and sucking the air out of her lungs.

Gender Bender would be nice. I always wanted to be able to cross dress

Anyone not choosing water bender is a fucking retard. Not only can I pull moisture from the air to fuck your ass with I can also go subzero on your ass with frozen shards and blades to slice your faggot ass up with. Do I even need to mention blood bending? How about the fact that your like 70% water

This is hard op. Water can bend blood, fire with lightning, earth with metal, and air without air your for easy.
I guess in this order fire, air, earth and then water but any would be bad ass.

Gender bender

Water bending because blood bending. Also be able to bend my piss from my bed to the bathroom without having to get out of bed at 3am

I'd prefer to be part of a TV show that wasn't complete trash.

Also highly intune nomads can project their spirits, it's somewhat a sub-element I guess

But trips for avatar so np

than your in the right thread bud, have fun

If I lived in the Avatar universe, I would pick firebending because it's the most powerful one in combat. But in the real world, it's more difficult. Bloodbending with water and flying with air both have their advantages, but I think earthbending is the most practical.

like magneto in X2

Water bender because I've studied Tai Chi and that's what water bending is based on.

Fire.

Because I feel is the very core of our own society. And you get those freaking thunders to play around with.

Underrated

Beat me to it