I discharge from the Marine Corps in 4 months, ask me anything!

I discharge from the Marine Corps in 4 months, ask me anything!

I discharge green puss from my peener

>discharge
that mean your leaving it?

Got another job lined up?

Did you attend Cold Response in Norway this year?

Yeah, EAS, all the same.

Yeah, I'm going to be taking leave soon so I can apply to be an LEO.

No, I didn't.

Do you regret serving?
Did you have a GF or Wife during the time you served and if you did was it hard to not be with her much?

>LEO
Police? Fed?

Post MOS so we know you're a fucking POG

Some honest questions:
Why did you enlist?
What are the bennies and are they good?
Did you get to rape brown sand girls while protecting me and my freedoms?

I discharge from the Navy in 2 months. Ask me anything.

Absolutely not, I love this job. I do consider signing up for another 4 years to apply for infantry officer. But who knows. I did not, a few hook ups here and there, but I focused on myself and school. It'll pay off in the long run.

Most likely city police, and move up towards a agency like ATF or similar.

I happy for you. I think you done good.
You go be teacher now?

how often do u rape/get raped by fellow officers

I enlisted since college wasn't for me. I got an infantry job, i'm not going to lie, it sucked, but it's a job and you get paid to shoot guns and shit. The benefits are ok, but you're fucked with the VA. Never went to Afghan... hopefully there is a war soon so I can fuck shit up.

hulk smash....!!!

>hopefully there is a war soon so I can fuck shit up.

You'll be with the drafted daughters in Siberia soon

What battalion pussy

Or atleast regiment

>hopefully there is a war soon so I can fuck shit up.
You said you were leaving?

I'll have to stop discharging in your old lady in 4 months, ask me anything

What was it like being around niggers all the time?

What's it liked to be raped by another man?

2/1

Doubt it

I do EAS, but theres still a 4 year period where I can be called back or re enlist

re-apply bro

civy life is fucking shit right now, not stable at all

>Doubt it

Only Assange and the FBI can save you now

what are you doing now that youre not in americas greatest welfare to work program?

Shit, I know.
I see all the shit going on, it's pretty crazy

How does it feel knowing you're a boot ass MEU baby and everyone in 7th reg laughs at you

>boot

If I lie about something medical on my enlistment papers do they ever find out?

They only know what you tell them.

Nonmilitary trash here.
Do they really teach you guys knife hands? Do they not realize the snake fist is the preferred method for pressure point attacks?
Knife hands get your fingers/wrists locked and broken.

Even if I was hospitalized for depression when I was 14?

No, they stopped that a long time ago haha.

Minor medical records they cannot see. Regardless, all medical records are private, they cannot view them with out consent. But if you don't say anything they won't dig any further.

So if I lie and say I am perfectly clean and have had no major medical issues theyll never check or care?

Another honest question:
What do you think about veterans walking around expecting to be thanked and lauded?

No, they will never check. But if you decide to be honest, your recruiter is the only person you should tell the god honest truth too. He wants you in, and he will tell you what to say at MEPS. I say, if it doesn't affect you now, go for it!

I think it's stupid. I'll tell you why, no one forced them to sign up, and upon signing up you know you have the chance of being deployed to some shitty country or get some shitty job.
Usually the most decorated vets, are the most humble.

Okay, thank you! My recruiter said since im not going for a super stressful job (15U) to just lie about it. It happened 5 years ago so.

More honest questions:
Do you think the military is unhealthily fetishized if free societies?

Why do so many veterans leave with a sense of superiority?

ur recruiter advised you to lie? do they do that

>if free societies

*In free societies.

Got any pictures from the time you spent in the service you wanna share?

Lol. Im going to take that as sarcasm

i talked to a recruiter and didnt sign up but he still tries saying stuff like come to my office and ill get you your uniform and stuff, he knows i go to college. is he just messing with me to see me freak out and say i cant or is he really trying to get me to join still

Probably trying to get you to join

no im serious i thought he would be more on the side of the USMC than people. i get that its his job to be friendly but doesnt lying risk his job?

Yeah, you'll be fine. I've seen many good Marines and soldiers turned down for the dumbest shit. Best of luck though.

Vets leave with superiority, especially in Marines because they have a chip on their shoulders. We earn the title of United States Marine, and it affects our ego. Many vets also have a hard time adjusting to the civi world.

Mos?

hes done this like thrice over the last 5 months and i give him the same answer

No. Theyre used car salesmen. Theyll do anything to get you to sign.

This is true.

mfw I'm in the air force