FUCK Adele

25 is easily Adele's WORST album... and it came out in 2015! just more white privilege bullshit. everybody knows Beyonce deserved AOTY

lol saged

THE GEROGERIGEGEGE WERE ROBBED!

Call me autistic, but I can't understand the appeal of Adele. People say her voice is great, but it's just so annoying to me.

all this talk about "white privilege" is very obvious bait. nobody on Sup Forums talks like this

*sips purple drank*

The only good album that was nominated was A Sailor's Guide to Earth, tbqhwy.

Purpose deserved that shit grammy

Agree

In honor of adelle winning, have some budget adelle

just in case anyone was wondering

i myself just found this out

did your faggot ass really log out just so we couldn't out your twitter you cunt?

MOOOOOODDDS
HE BROKE GLOBAL RULE 7

>saying this
>not physically handing Beyonce the Grammy

she pussied out.

You are very wrong. Sup Forums is very left-of-center, especially when compared to other boards.

yes, that's how people predict major artist album release schedules.

Taylor Swift went ten years releasing every September, and broke the pattern in 2016 because she knows she is overexposed (or she's out of ideas)

easy, jamal. dont shoot nobody

what a bitch

ART IS OVER!!!!!!

who is this?

i browse here all the time for the past 3 years and ive never heard someone say something like this. the " everybody knows Beyonce deserved AOTY" is another sign that this was clearly bait

Fuck that album cover pisses me off every time I see it, even good looking artists don't just plaster their faces over album covers in such an obnoxious way yet this fat cow does it.

Sleep Cycle is ACTUALLY the best, though.

didn't people have this exact same conversation when 1989 won last year's best album Grammy over To Pimp a Butterfly