Sup Forums whats bothering you lately? God knows we can't bring this shit to our families or gf/wives

Sup Forums whats bothering you lately? God knows we can't bring this shit to our families or gf/wives

> Need to smoke weed constantly to be able to eat, not be in intense pain
>I live in constant fear of being hit by nuclear weapons
>So redpilled I have no hope for humanity
>All my friends are gone off doing heroin
>Becoming more cynical by the day

pic unrelated

>Need to smoke weed constantly to be able to eat, not be in intense pain
If you stopped for 3 weeks you wouldn't need to smoke weed retrard

Quit weed you burn out. Or start heroin

Do you want advice OP? or are you venting?

I was diagnosed with juvenile arthritis and anxiety at a very young age. I have went several months clean, when I'm not smoking I can't get out of bed in the morning from fear. Anxiety meds kill all of my boners.

Everything. Severe depression, family issues, just fucked up shit. Significantly redpilled on financial system and NATO imperalism. Seeing stupid Americans unironically being blind patriots supporting Trump and being gullible retards supporting Clinton is depressing. Very close to being an alcoholic, find myself barely able to pull through uni. I am tired of this materialistic vapid society

both, any suggestions

If you stopped eating for 3 weeks you wouldn't need to do anything anymore.

I can give you two paths.
1. Get off pot, youre not going to acomplish anything positive on that.
2. care for your body, go for a jog at least once a day, eat right
3.be social, introverts can be social, so dont give yourself that excuse. introverts lose energy with people, doesnt mean they cant be with them, itll just take up your energy.
4.start up conversations with nice looking people
5.find a girlfriend
6.?????

>be black
>be poor
>be self-aware
>irritated by family and friends, but need to feel normal
>can't keep a gf worth a fuck
>constantly feel unfit to exist, complating the logistics of suicide
>only remedy is self-imposed exile
>Sup Forums is the only thing I do consistently
Shit sucks, man.

The other one is take lsd, and find out where all that anxiety is coming from. after that find closure to whatever it is bugging you. then start those steps. Though warning do not try lsd if anyone in your family is psychitzophrenic

once you feel sure the most simple theory of reality is endless repetition with the same structure seen from infinitely divided points of view...
the pain of now becomes something like a joke, it just is.
it was worse and will be worse, but there is always now

>be in yurop
>order kebap on regular basis, shit is cash
>order kebap at the evening daylight saving time is reversed
>use online banking
>transaction is made
>sandniggers dont show up
GIMME MAH GREESE REEEEEEEEEEE

thanks for sound adv. user.

married tho so no problem with gf

shes a major stoner too tho so that doesn't help the get off bandwagon too much lol. so hot and makes me so fucking happy tho. the sex is bomb

everything else is fucking sound advice tho user, thank you.

i know the feel.
just focus on your self. improve yourself. The Gf shit don't matter just get tinder . do what ya have to do now so you can do what you want to and live the way you want to.

Why can't you eat? Is it anxiety? Are you afraid of throwing up? Or is it just lack of appetite?

I've been trying; I come from the average black single mother household and I've have my nuclear family on my back for three years. If I leave, they most likely wouldn't stand a chance and I'm not cold enough to detach myself like that.

literal anxiety sickness.who has time to eat when you feel like your going to die?

Its not like I'm some weird tumblr feminist with "muh disabilities", I'm a spectacularly normal dude, hot wife, neat job, about halfway through my degree. It's amazing that I can actually work with people all day long and nobody would notice I am a total wreck throughout.

But if life is hectic and miserable, then why are you so scared of dying? If life is hell then how much worse can death be? If its a nuclear weapon, then it will be over almost before you know what's happened to you. Dont be afraid of what you don't know

same user from this postare you bored with your life? life gets repetetive and it sickens most people in various ways. have you tried being spontaneous. not just, "i think ill eat chinese today instead of the usual restaurant.", just get a few days off and get on the first plane outta your town, maybe somewhere opposite of where you live, like the countryside if you live in the city. and understand that not only you die in a nuclear explosion, yet noone else is fearing it to death, if it happens it happens, if you dont like that then do something about it, move outta there.

psychitzophrenia is as legitimate a condition as psychology is a science.

schizophrenia results from entering a death-like state without being aware of it, unable to 'snap out' of a dream, a waking trance populated with all sorts of spooky characters projected from inside

does this also describe regular life? hmm...