Suicide encouragement thread

suicide encouragement thread

give me reason not to live

You don't have to deal with the aftermath, or election

You will never get a blowjob from an Australian.

Your life is really not.much more than a split second fart in moss on a rock whirling around a fireball. Nothing we do matters to anything but ourselves and 90% of humans don't deserve the gift of life

You dont have to worry about killing yourself OP, because you're already dead on the inside.

You will miss the end of america as you know it in 5 years time

you will never be young again.

life will only get harder

Cuz u r too cool for this erf

Suicide is painless it brings on many changes and I can take or leave it if I please

those you cared for will slowly wither away and die

shaddup hawkeye

or you will drive them out of your life to not show them how miserable and sad you are

people who feel just like you will throw you under the bus to hide themselves from people too

you're instantly gone and there's nothing more to it. Why not? Who even cares?

the world will never again seem like a giant playground to explore and gain inspiration

Attention seeking fag, you don't have the balls to do it..

the emptiness never goes away

You need to do it now, before you have ties and people dependent on you for anything. If you get married, have kids, etc then you'll never do it. Think that'll save you? It won't.

Death is inevitable
Life is suffering
Why wait?

i never said i was going to, i just wanted people to give me a reason because i'm considering it. Education/Stress related suicides are on the rise and more and more people can't take it, whose to say im not next?

killing yourself doesnt take balls,
living through all the shit that bothers you does.