THE STATE OF AMERICA IN 2017

>starting a race war because your favorite corporate pop singer didn't win some shitty prize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice quads

Nice quads. The genre-hopping Lemonade (Parkwood Entertainment, 2016) was another attempt to promote her to auteur. An industry artifact with no personality, Beyonce swings between the playful reggae of Hold Up and the gospel hymn Freedom via the piano elegy Sandcastles. Best is probably Don't Hurt Yourself, which is quintessential Aretha Franklin. The collaboration with James Blake yields two of the most boring ballads of his career. All the media hype does little to make this album more than a marketing project. In fact, it's even less musical than Beyonce. She's a mediocre singer and an awful songwriter, and no amount of production work can fully hide that. The accompanying video includes spoken-word interludes of poetry by Somali-British poet Warsan Shire. 4/10.

what white ass flick will win oscer of the year

or Beyoncé is shit the Falcons are chokers and Clinton was the most unappealing candidate in history

How many times are you gonna post this tweet, we've all seen it already

Trump is down with the brothas doe

>this ludicrous

Sup Forums and twitter are really losing it

>Starting another fucking grammys Sup Forums race bait thread.

What a fucking waste of quads. Disgusting.

>trump was a better runner
>patriots were the better team
>adele had the best album
>"muh whitey"
jesus fucking christ these niggers never stop
maybe if you had talent you'd win more

Why are you so obsessed with wars?

Trump can't run for shit he's an old man

there was an adele album?

based scaruffi

but adele is overweight doesn't that count for anything?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this?

SHES STILL WHITE

Siccness for the thiccness

La La Land, obviously.
>14 nominations
It's going to be a massacre, it's very likely it wins more than 10

Even less appealing than Trump? I think not famtron.

Hopefully La La Land

Not initially but her campaign managed to sink her that low

Is that movie worth seeing? I've been hearing stuff about it nonstop since it came out but always decided against it

trump is a literal walking meme and funny guy.
Clinton was an out of touch neoliberal lizard person who represented everything wrong with the establishment.

p.s. adele fat

I though thicc was Sup Forums's fetish. Are we no better than them?

Hidden Figures

They both were putrid and shouldn't have been nominees because everyone hates them. Trump has his base and Clinton has a few soccer moms and old black women. everyone else just held their nose.

Hillary can't even stand though.

If you don't like it you're a nu-male

Trump held rallies with audiences between 15-30 thousand people every time.
The only time Clinton came close to that was when Beyonce and Jay Z opened for her, and 2/3rds of the crowd left before Clinton came out.

I'm not, just that there's a lot of talk about how overweight people never get viewed the same way like skinny/average weight people. fits the whole inequality thing that twitter-OP is on about

>ugly bitch

Its actually good, definrely worth a chance, its some shit like Les Mis or something.

The election was 3 months ago. Why are you still talking about her?

In 2005 no one except blacks liked thick women. It's actually a nu-male thing to prefer obese women.

what a crappy way to look at history and time.

>losing the popular vote by almost 3 million
Despite his support base, Trump was (and still is) widely unpopular.

Pretty much every single thing Trump has done has fallen flat on its face. They have nothing to defend him with, so they result to Hilary bashing because its the only thing they really know.

What are you talking about? She admitted to the supremacy of whites and their superior skills.
LA LA Land.

Because the election was brought up.

You're right though who gives a shit about Clinton she has no power just let her fuck off somewhere and forget the cunt ever existed. God I fucking hate her for gifting us the orange clown. If it wasn't for her stupid little power games Bernie would've been our President.

The move that jerks off Hollywood the most.

La La Land.

AYO THIS KANYE WEST AND I JUST WANT TO SAY SANTIGOLD SUCKS

>Trump held rallies with audiences between 15-30 thousand people every time.

You shouldn't believe everything the government tells you.

>Pretty much every single thing Trump has done has fallen flat on its face
>this denial

what is it about race that gets everyone fired up
do people live vicariously thru others of the same skin tone?

This
Oscars are known to be handed out like candy on Halloween to films that relate to acting or Hollywood in some manner.

Yes. Where have you been these past 9 years?

Tribalism
An innate human trait.

Isolation + lack of activity.

Lots of people (especially on Sup Forums ) subconsciously approach it as sport where they are a player. This makes life seem more interesting & exciting, even though this approach always guarantees them a losing side.

Makes a lot of sense and explains the skinhead and antifa/sjw and Sup Forums larper faggots. They think they're in some sort of war or competition or something because the Internet feeds them a bunch of bullshit and confirmation bias.

Les Mis wishes it was as good as La La Land

inb4 neither La La Land nor Hidden Figures win Best Picture.

Moonlight deserves it but it'll be fucking La La Land.

>trump is a literal walking meme and funny guy.

No. Trump's Milhouse.

Nigs should tread lightly with their race war bait because there's no way they'll win it.

Why don't the Grammys just give in and give out more awards to people of color? It's not like they have any credibility to ruin anyway.

This is the state of the world.

Will there ever be another election like this?

Lemonade is a horribly overrated album. If it stuck to the theme of Beyonce's own personal anxieties and relationship troubles, maybe her oppressively loud femininity wouldn't be so hard to swallow.

But of course, her fucking hubris wouldn't allow her to make a personal statement without trying to apply it to everyone who's ever existed. What results is white girls accusing each other of being "Becky" because someone's hair doesn't feel like a brillo pad and black female authors everywhere seizing the opportunity to tell their white readers to stop listening to Beyonce because she invoked the Black Panther party at the Super Bowl while performing a song with as much emotional depth as fucking "Roar" which came out three years earlier and wasn't a quarter as pretentious.

Fuck Lemonade. Any quality the album had can be thrown out the goddamn window because a woman took her emotional journey involving her husband cheating on her (Something she's clearly never done before despite the numerous public squabbles they've had including one that led her sister to BEAT HIM IN AN ELEVATOR) and turn it into a political statement, because even though liberals spurn the apotheosis of this mediocre pop star it's still somehow not enough to tell your story as if you're a goddamn person instead of some ethnic deity.

Put any other album against this shit, I'll vote against it damn near every time.

The way Trump is attacking liberty, I'm not sure there'll be another election

I wish you weren't trolling

>>>facebook
>>>young turks
>>>huffpo

>only 1 of 44 presidents hasn't been white, BUT THIS SPECIFIC YEAR IS TOTALLY THE YEAR OF WHITE SUPREMACY CUS WHITE PEOPLE DID STUFF

You sound like trash.

YEAH

youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0

yfw casey wins best actor

I'm a republican, shithead.

Good to know random morons on Twitter get their own threads now, OP

The tweet has one like/retweet who the fuck cares?

lmao Pats vs. Falcons wasn't white vs black whatsoever

Yeah and I'm Michael Jackson

Depends on if the Democrats are smart enough to run a class war platform in 2018/2020 centering on the inevitable cuts to healthcare and education. If this happens Trump will get his skull caved in just in time for the 2020 gerrymandering bonaza
>so obviously not

They have to pick their cherries somewhere to push their agenda.

>spergs out at judges that rule against his unconstitutional orders
>spergs out at the media constantly
>spergs out at anything that is not supportive of him
he won't become a dictator like some people like to meme but he really really wishes he could by the look of the shit he writes on twitter.

>Obvious normie twitter troll gets her own thread
There's plenty of people tweeting it unironically, why does Sup Forums have to go for the bait every single time?

SO
BRAVE