;P ~~~

fantastic show

Both of these

I really dug the music in The Knick.

>;P ~~~

Kill yourself.

>boop music

Pure telekino

Are they doing season 3? Sucked watching Thackery die.

You should check out Marco Polo though. Benedict Wong is the best fucking part of the show as the Great Khan.

I liked Marco Polo too. I hope the new season will be good.

I read they were almost certain they were doing season 3. If I'm honest I don't care about Nigger Joe and the underground hospital but I guess it's him or the jew left. The problem is, they never planned for more than 2 seasons so the story was self contained. Maybe it'll be a side story or something.

From what I've read, Soderburgh wanted 6 seasons with different stories going on since they knew that the doctor that Thack was based on did die doing that same procedure.

I dont think they've announced season 3 though since Soderburgh has said he wouldn't direct it.

>Bertie
>Jewish

Also I think the new season will be as good as the first one. I think we've got the Muslim advisor trying to cause problems and we'll see more of based Kublai while everyone thinks that Marco is the worst part of the show.

>Watch this for the first time with black fuck buddy
>Get addicted to it for the fat asses
>Masturbate to it furiously because of the asses
>Black fuck buddy catches me
>Has anal with me while we watch it every time after

feelsgoodman.jpg, especially when she pairs it with raceplay. Nothing better than calling her a nigger while I fuck her ass and watch big booty bitches.

Thank your based real housewives.

While I was reading this I assumed your black fuck buddy was a man and was fucking you in the ass.

Sup Forums has poisoned me.

I watched this show with a tinder date and it made her want to put cocaine in her vagina and fuck me. Can confirm. It literally makes them addicted to cock

Is The Leftovers a good show? Isn't it like 2% of people exist or something like that? What's good about it? How Sci-Fi is it?

no it's not

it's the best show HBO had since the sopranos ended.

Its not really sci fi at all its more drama. 2% of the population vanishes instantly at the same time. And then everyone goes into an existential crisis.

Its good shit, but I can see how half the people who watch it don't like it

Young adults really like it because its babby's first existential crisis. But other than that its got nothing.

>projecting this much because you don't like a show

Well now I'm conflicted whether to watch it or not.
This could go either way.

season 2 is GOAT tv m8

Just stick through the first 2 episodes and if you hate it stop

Do it.

S1E3 is one of the best in the season, general rule for the Leftovers is to stick with it til your done the 3rd episode and judge after that

thanks for the beer

>Halt nd Catch Fire
>Banshee
>Black Sails
>The Leftovers
>This is England
>The Americans
>Vikings

i binge watched the series about a month ago and i already want to watch it again.

Yeah agree with this. I really liked the Pilot, 2nd episode is good too but the 3rd episode with the priest hooked me.