YES,YES, GOOD JOB SLYTHERIN, YES, GOOD WORK, YES, FANTASTIC ACHIEVMENT, YOU'VE ALL DONE WELL, YES, YES...

YES,YES, GOOD JOB SLYTHERIN, YES, GOOD WORK, YES, FANTASTIC ACHIEVMENT, YOU'VE ALL DONE WELL, YES, YES, NICE WORK SLYTHERIN, WELL DESERVED CONGRATULATIONS, YES, WELL DONE, YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN, GOOD JOB, I COULDN'T BE PROUDER, YES, YES, JUST FANTASTIC. YES,YES, GOOD JOB SLYTHERIN, YES, YOUR HARD WORK IS APPRECIATED, YES, FANTASTIC ACHIEVMENT, YOU'VE ALL DONE WELL, YES, YES, NICE WORK SLYTHERIN, WELL DESERVED CONGRATULATIONS, YES, WELL DONE, YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN, GOOD JOB, I COULDN'T BE PROUDER, YES, YES, JUST FANTASTIC. YES,YES, GOOD JOB SLYTHERIN, WONDERFUL, GOOD WORK, YES, FANTASTIC ACHEIVMENT, YOU'VE ALL DONE WELL, YES, YES, NICE WORK SLYTHERIN, WELL DESERVED CONGRATULATIONS, YES, WELL DONE, YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN, GOOD JOB, I COULDN'T BE PROUDER, YES, YES, JUST FANTASTIC, GOOD JOB SLYTHERIN, , GOOD WORK, YES, I ADMIRE ALL OF YOU, YOU'VE ALL DONE WELL, YES, YES, NICE WORK SLYTHERIN, WELL DESERVED CONGRATULATIONS, YES, WELL DONE, YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN, GOOD JOB, I COULDN'T BE PROUDER, YES, YES, JUST FANTASTIC, IM BURSTING WITH JOY, GOOD JOB SLYTHERIN, YES, GOOD WORK, YES, HIGH QUALITY, YOU'VE ALL DONE WELL, YES, YES, NICE WORK SLYTHERIN, WELL DESERVED CONGRATULATIONS, YES, YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN, GOOD JOB, I COULDN'T BE PROUDER, YOU ALL SPARKLE LIKE DIAMONDS, JUST FANTASTIC.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/herssoncruz/status/741817818975342592
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOWEVER

HOWEVER

HOWEVER

H O W E V E R

HOW

EVER

H
O
W
E
V
E
R

why did he do it, bros?

H O W E V E R

however...

This whole argument about Dumbledore being a dick to Slytherin is bullshit. I think it was all in the spirit of the competition, especially when you take into consideration that Slytherin had a helluva winning streak.

Think of it this way: Harry and Ron are playing chess. Hermione and Ginny are watching. Ron has beat Harry for the past 9 games. It's getting a little monotonous watching. But Harry sees a move that would put Ron's king into checkmate. He wants to make it a little dramatic, so he makes a big show about saying, "Aw, man! I don't have any good moves left! It looks like you are going to win again! WAIT! What's this?

I think I've won! CHECKMATE!" Ron (Slytherin) would of course be disappointed that
he didn't win the last game, but Harry (Gryffindor) would be pleased. Hermione and Ginny (Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw) would be pleased.
And in the end, it wasn't a malicious thing that Harry did. It was all in the spirit of the competition.

I'm honestly shocked that people always say Dumbledore was a dick for awarding last minute points. Not only is it in the spirit of the competition, but it was the first opportunity he had to give Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Neville any recognition for saving the goddamned world. Of course he could have given Harry his points in the hospital, but doesn't anyone else think that he deserved a public thank you for preventing Voldemort from rising again?

Because he can and I gets him off

Because it's a story for children

>*poorly written story for children
ftfy

>poorly written
Maybe the first two books.

The entirety of Slytherin is a Horcrux Harry, you have to destroy them all.

Reddit is more your speed

Actually it's more like Ron has Harry in checkmate and instead of losing graciously Harry knocks over all the pieces and claims he won

Regardless of quality, it's a story for children. You may add to the previous description, but you are in no position to "fix" it when it wasn't wrong in the first place.

You have got to be kidding.

Are you really saying a supposedly impartial 3rd party should be allowed to embarrass and humiliate others if it makes onlookers happy?

Your chess analogy was completely awful and made no sense. It's not in the spirit of anything.

>posting a super meme man image
Post trashed

Go back to your hugbox, Draco.

you have a fair point

HOWEVER

more like all of them you mouth breathing /r/books mong.

Why didn't Voldemort make a few archae that live in deep sea trenches horcruxes?

Yes, yes, well done, anons. You've really shown me something this year.

I'm not sure what point your trying to make.

>tfw you realize its summer and this meme was most likely created by one of its fags

how does it feel to know you've been helping summerfags spread their memes around, Sup Forums?

Yes, user, very good post. Very very topical and well written post. Very plausible argument user, very funny picture. Very apt metaphor that was not confusing.

HOWEVER

Did the janitor/redwood already fuck off hack to his game of thrones general?

Why didn't Voldemort make a seashell a horcrux and throw it into the ocean?

Why didn't Voldemort make a grain of salt somewhere in Russia a horcrux?

why didn't voldemort just make harrys mom a horcrux?

feels good man

#bernitforbernie

Why didn't Voldemort make the eagles fly a horcruz to Mordor?

Hes not a summerfag, but he is a spic
twitter.com/herssoncruz/status/741817818975342592

Why didn't Voldemort make the Earth a horcrux?

They can't destroy the Earth without killing everyone.

Why didn't Voldemort send a horcrux into outer space?

>Hes not a summerfag, but he is a spic
>twitter.com/herssoncruz/status/741817818975342592

That is just a random sperg regurgitating Sup Forums memes, nothing more

>basing your ideology on some dude that died during black and white photos

Who gives a shit about how well a book is written if people like the story behind them

There's a reason Stephen King, J.K Rowling, Tolkein and GRRM books have all been made into massively successful movies/shows

It's because people like them

Go suck a dick bradamante you pretentious faggot

H O W E V E R
O
W
E
V
E
R

FUCK

what have i done?

Stupid frog poster

hello summer

We seriously need to isolate these kind of massive plebs.

Like its explained in the books, Voldemort made horcruxes of things very personal to him as he was full of himself

He was so high on sniffing his own farts and gloating about himself that he never considered he'd be thwarted, it's not as I recall shown in the movies but Harry pretty much calls him out on his hubris

And like Dumbledore said, they leave traces, which is why he managed to find them, also, if you didn't notice they had protection.

>There's a reason Stephen King, J.K Rowling, Tolkein and GRRM books have all been made into massively successful movies/shows
I actually can't stop laughing
This is neo/tv/ everyone

Shittiest forced meme since el justo.

I would say since la peste xDD

If people liked raping your faggot ass I guess you would be fine with that too, cuck.

DUDE THINGS ARE GOOD BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE IT LMAO

You know that The Dark Knight Rises came out during summer too?
Do you still like Baneposting?

Was Voldemort autistic?

voet turmp okey

SIN EMBARGO
I
N

E
M
B
A
R
G
O

>tfw not american
I'd vote for him

You do know baneposting is a 2014 spring meme right?

You're not actually implying that your cancerous baneposting version of for you is the same thing from the opening leak, are you?

I literally said in the post that their stuff isn't that great and it's still talked about/watched/read more than any other books because people prefer their story over dostoevskys stuff

Citizen Kane is supposedly one of the best movies of all time and is considered that by many but I'd watch avatar over it

He's a big guy

HOWEVER

Yes, yes I got myself caught
HOWEVER

goddamn those first few actors before Gambon were old.

what is this pepe trying to convey?

>he was hellbent on finding and killing an infant because he overheard some laughed at retard tell Dumbledore about him

You tell me

This is without a doubt the worst forced meme of the past two weeks.

not worse than your face

I agree, it's a shit meme

__________HOWEVER__________

Yes yes namefag well done calling it out

HOWEVER

LOool gOTEM XD

Yeah right
A cancerous pleb like you always trying to fit in with the newplebs? This is your fucking jam

shikashi

Why didn't Voldemort turn Dumbledore into a horcrux?

Sí sí muy bueno, bien jugado mi amigo

SIN ENBARGO

because you actually NEED TO HAVE THE HORCRUX to use it in his ressurection.

If even you cant possible find it, then your just gonna die and your souls gonna be trapped in who fucking knows where

>Citizen Kane is supposedly one of the best movies of all time and is considered that by many but I'd watch avatar over it

What did he mean by this?

Why didn't Voldermort make Harry a horcrux?