Who would you like to see nude in the next fappening?

who would you like to see nude in the next fappening?

Taylor swift.

emma watson obviously

Need moar leslie jones

Olivia Cooke and Hayley Atwell

>Taylor swift.
Jesus, she looks like a tall, pretty boy as it is.
Nude can only be much, much gayer.

How about Giada De Laurentiis?

Katy Perry

Everyone in this thread is dreaming. The only reason why the Fappening 1.0 occurred in the first place was because the first guy was in danger of being discovered (which he eventually was) and he dumped all of his win in fear; other anons who traded with him started to follow suit when the collections they had gotten from him were starting to be rendered useless (i.e. hoarded win becoming unhoarded is worthless). No user is going to be as generous as the anons who provided us with the win that occurred during the Fappening lest there be a similar panic in the vein of what we saw in 1.0. That, or Anonymous generously rewards said user when a celebrity runs their mouth so much that she ends up deserving it (see Leslie Jones).

More sexy pics of Lauren?

Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, Emma Watson, Sophie Turner, Lia Marie Johnson, and Demi Lovato.

Also Erin Burnett and because why the fuck not.

also the fact that apple has locked down icloud tighter than fort knox

All just part of a wishlist that won't be fulfilled.

Hillary Clinton
Jill Stein
Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Alison Brie
Taylor Swift
Katy Perry
Emma Watson

>Leslie Jones
Christ user, I'd rather see Hillary naked.
And she's almost 70.

This

Lexi Lee Graboski
Lexi Lee Graboski
Lexi Lee Graboski
Lexi Lee Graboski

Emma Watson Courtney miller

This list. Also more actual sex tapes. We have such great cameras in our pockets now a days, yet there hasn't been a decent sex tape in 10 years.

camren bicondova
emma roberts
morena baccarin
erin richards
ellie kemper
jenna fischer
rashida jones

rip haramber

Emma anzai

The fact that Leslie Jones and other minor celebrities have had leaks occur are a sign that social engineering still can be used as an effective tool in gaining trust from unsuspecting celebrities. Do you honestly think that celebrities have their publicists (who might be "trained" in spotting these faux e-mails) screening everything that goes through a celebrity's inbox? Security can increase but people as a whole aren't necessarily becoming smarter.

Would empty all cum reserves.

yes

ANNA FUCKIN KENDRICK

megyn kelly
kristen schaal
bella thorne
ariel winter
jlaw for a second time
jenette mccurdy (THICC now, look at her thighs on the eric andre show)

YES NIGGA YES ANNA K IS WAIFU

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Personally I don't give a shit if my list is fulfilled or not.

Before the fappening I was just fine with my steady stream of movie nudity, wardrobe malfunctions, random nude photoshoots, and the occasional leak before.

The fappening was a godsend, yes, but we've been getting unexpected nudes of celebrities long before it. And that trend will continue.

In fact, I guarantee you someone on my list goes nude because of one of those things in the future. That's all I need.

>pic for reference

i need this in my life

GOOD LUCK! The most recent film she was in where being unclothed was required, she opted for a body double (Mike and Dave Need Dates). She's got wonderful knockers and seeing her pussy would be fantastic, but she seems intent on keeping that to herself.

>jlaw for a second time

my sides would only hold out for so long.

Lauren will never take nude pics

Alexis Ren, but actual nudes this time

wait that wasnt her

now im angery

Along with many women already mentioned, I want Aubrey Plaza. I know she's in the Fappening 1.0 but I want more--full body stills, stills of her cunt, more videos of her masturbating but with better camerawork and no rushing water so i can hear her moaning

Something tells me Bella and Ariel will have something come out in the next year or so - whether it's a leak (their own work possibly) or official as part of a movie role or photoshoot remains to be seen. They're both professional sluts and they've been showing more and more with their pics that get circulated.

Everyone

shes not famous in the US but id give my left nut to see some good nudes

Who dis hipster?

Please.

if bella thorne doesn't go topless (miley style, none of that artsy tasteful shit) before 2017 is over i'll suck a human dick until it ejaculates in my mouth.

Quality-wise, she had some of the best material. Jenny had great pics, but Aubrey and Abigail Spencer's vids alone were magical.

denise gutierrez. Alternative rock singer. So yeah, hipster

Miley's fucking disgusting. Somewhat recent photoshoots with her in the nude I can't stand - she needs to shave her pits AND her pussy.

chelse peretti
siobahn thompson & emily axford
arianna grande

Everyone save for Ariana won't have nudes leaked because no one knows who the fuck they are.

Chelsea's a comedian but she's a nobody.

there were plenty of the nobodies in the last fappening.

axford and thompson are from collegehumor, sarah snyder was in the last fappening while she was at the same company.

and peretti would get leaked 100% if someone got in to jordan peele's icloud.

Towards the end, yes; there were a shit-ton of C-listers made up of rising models and bit part actresses that were getting leaked either because the collectors were running out of leaks or they were holding back.

Just a word of advice to any prospective heroes: go after boyfriends of celebs you want to see naked. They probably have the most nudes of their celebrity girlfriends.

.... You're playing it pretty close. 2017 is in 2 months. You sure about that, friend?

>before 2017 is over
14 months, illiteratefriend

Oh user, you were gonna do that anyway

"Everyone in this thread is dreaming. "

Yes, because young women are going to stop taking pictures of their naked selves and badly protecting said digital objects. Because they're so much smarter/more careful/luckier/topkek now.

Interpret:
as meaning that at some point in 2017 that she'll probably show more than just the sides of her fake tits or her nipples through thin or see-through fabric. Whether it's beginning, middle or end of 2017, that all qualifies as in the next year, at some point.

VJUICE PUSSY AND ASSHOLE PICTURES

No seas mamón, pinche gorda culera

OP's mom

Collectors are hoarders. Anything that leaks is worthless.

Celebrities may not be any smarter in the two years that have passed since the first Fappening, but how those leaks circulate will dictate whether or not the public gets to see them. I chuckle when I see threads for celebrity nude threads begin with fappening-era pics, it's a funny reminder of the pleasure of seeing more and more leaks in the days since 8/31/2014 began. Fun times; I doubt we'll see anything like that level of generosity.

i feel not smart

She looks annoying, boring and easily offended.

You know who has sets trading right now? Tell us

It's all bullshit and falsehood anyway ;)

the lead singer of Metric, Emily something. Haines?

Great band, but another case of a "nobody" that won't make as much of a splash as someone like Katy Perry or Ariana Grande if they leaked.

I don't.

It's just common knowledge that good shit loses value when dozens and then hundreds, thousands more have it.

i don't give a shit about a splash, i want to see her naked, go write your dissertation on 'marketing in the age of social media and leaked nudes' somewhere else

Just measure your hopes of seeing a certain indie lead singer naked against a pop superstar and you'll see how likely one is over the other.

Gorda de donde pendejo?
Annoying, no. Easily offended, yeah, she looks like that

Hoping full frontal with face and naked masturbation video in HD 1080p 60 FPS

>mames gorda :v

No chinese please buddy

Celebrities aren't THAT resourceful.

Meg Turney
Deborah Ann Woll
more Scarjo

Scarlett would be amazing, I wanted to see some lips in Under the Skin - that film was almost everything I wanted to see from her.

Deborah Ann Woll would be nice.

all kardashian/jenner women + Caitlyn

red room?

Rowan Blanchard
Sabrina Carpenter
Zendaya Coleman
North West

Yes to megyn

Hayley Williams

Her topless "accidental" tweet has been out for a while now.

My question is, are there sets still being hoarded, only going around in exclusive circles? I feel like we just got the tip of the iceberg

giada is a fucking freak, her face scares me, and ugh, she needs lay off the caffeine before her shows too, or the fakeness, one or the other, or both maybe.

Yeah but I want more, def ffn

Where do you think the original Fappening came from?

Fuckin' right there are. Two years have passed since the first Fappening. It's still possible to hack iClouds through social engineering.

Understand that collectors won't unhoard shit just because public plebs ask for it. What makes their sets valuable is that traders that they exchange sets with in good faith promise not to circulate them (or collectors just don't trade at all).

Make the assumption that there's quite a bit of win out there that you won't be seeing unless you manage to snag win of a Jane Doe and use that as a bargaining chip to trade with a good user who wants to share good win based on good previews.

doesnt she already have nudes out?

Yeah, I'm guessing this hole in iCloud security has been around for years, so there must be a ton of shit going waayyy back

I think he's asking for MORE Leslie nudes.

If anyone derives pleasure from gathering those nudes, go ahead - seeing a fat black chick getting fucked isn't my idea of value; the leaks were meant as retaliation for her loose mouth on Twitter.

Ann Woll had some leaked.

"LEAKED"?

She posed semi-topless in a few nudes scenes for True Blood and maybe one or two other TV shows. That doesn't count as "leaks".

what is that?

Dana Delorenzo ( Kelly from Ash Vs. Evil Dead TV show )
There is something about her.I want to watch her get fucking plowed.

That's as appealing as a fucking wall.

what's wrong? lacking a feminine cock?

There were others though the face was hidden.everything else seemed to match.

I agree with this 100%