Hey bros anyone her has been on accutane if so any stories?

hey bros anyone her has been on accutane if so any stories?

No, but if your face looks like left pic, what could possibly have to lose at that point?

it does thats why i decide to take it

Yes it absolutely worked, made my face very dry for the time I was on it, but I haven't had acne for years now and it was totally worth it

my friend got addicted to Vaseline from taking it because it dried out hi lips. Also used to get absolutely plastered and say his heart was hurting so much he had to lie down

You ever suck dick for Vaseline?

Most horrendous side effects ever.

This. Took it for 2 cycles.
Aweful stuff. Please dont do it OP

I've been on it for 4 months now. Pretty good stuff m8

no, but my mom was. I was born without arms.

I did it about 2 years ago.
Changed my life. Worked extremely well for me. Minimal side effects. Just dryness ect. was manageable.
Takes a few months to get working as you'd expect.

I was on it back in 2011. It was issued to me by a military dermatologist (I was stationed at Osan). Shit dries your lips out to the point of cracked and bleeding but it works within 3 weeks to a month of use

how did you get cured ?

worked wonders for me but my lips turned into sand

My cousin took it through high school back in the early 90's.
Worked well for him.
Unfortunately he now has 2 mildly autistic children now.
No history of this on either side of the families.
That stuff is fucking nasty.

I did it about a year ago, there are some pretty awful side effect due to the fact that it essentially dries out your skin like crazy, it dries your noes and eyes so eye drops become a t hing you might need, you are extremely sensitive to sunlight- but with that said, since that point I haven't had acne since.

Worked for me I don't think I noticed side effects because it worked so quickly.

I was on it when I was 18 (32 now) . It totally changed my life. From pizza face to someone that just looked normal. Greatly improved my self confidence. Got side effects like dry skin and cracked lips, but it was definitely worth it. Hang in there

Was this fast for me. For how fucked I looked it was worth a month of dryness. I only vaguely remember it's people have posted about it. I am sexy now. So sexy.

Only side effect I had during was somewhat dry skin. I used lotion. Big whoop. It cleared me up completely after years of struggling with acne and having tried countless other remedies. I now get complimented on my skin and it looks like I never even had acne. Afterwards I did lose some hair though. But I didn't go bald or anything and honestly the good skin was worth it.

took it for a year consistently, then whenever a possible breakout looked likely.

Acne is a non issue now.

The worst part was the dry as fuck face/lips, didnt really notice any other side affects apart from extra soreness from exercise

No I just fucking wash