DUDE IT'S ABOUT A RACE, BUT IT'S ALSO ABOUT RACE LMAO

DUDE IT'S ABOUT A RACE, BUT IT'S ALSO ABOUT RACE LMAO

this came out in february?

Is this the worst title ever?

also

Autism?

Not even a Sup Forumstard but I find it funny how he was treated much better in Nazi Germany than the US

How? It cleverly and concisely describes the main subject and theme of the movie using wordplay. Would it have been better to just name it Jesse Owens and call it a day?

It's hamfisted all to hell. Also the movie is fundamentally flawed since it's about how the ebul noozis were discriminatory to Owens since he was black, while Hitler treated him better than most non-German athletes. In fact, Owens himself said that the American government treated him worse than the Nazis, since President Franklin D. Roosevelt barely acknowledged him while Hitler actually shook his damn hand in person while congratulating him.

Adding to this, in Germany Owens was allowed to stay in the same hotels as white people, but in America it was still segregated based on race. The movie should have been criticizing America rather than whaling on the same worn out punching bag of Nazi Germany.

This is the truth, you do not have to be a Naziboo to admit they lies they push about Owens. Its proof history is truly written by the winners

That's the most interesting part of this story. I haven't seen the film, but I know that Roosevelt refused to congratulate jesse owens in person, yet Hitler shook the guys hand.

I'm not talking about the movie, I'm talking about the title. The movie is about race: both the Olympic race and ethnicity. Just calling it Race clearly sums up the subject of the movie regardless of whether or not it's agreeable.

There's no proof hitler shook his hand

>Sup Forums only supports blacks when it involves being pro-nazi

Roosevelt refused to acknowledge him at all. He never even sent a message.

Hitler did it for the damage control
>h-haha good one, all that stuff about ubermensch was just banter

this

I thought loving nazis more than hating blacks was always apparent. And hating women more than hating blacks.

>generic black person overcomes racist whites movie #2,383

Thanks but no thanks.

That's right Jay!

Germany BTFO everyone in terms of medals though. It's funny how hard they push the image of Jesse Owens winning a gold medal while ignoring everything else.

What can you do? It's a jewish owned society, they'll never stop, ever