Uncomfortable-core

Uncomfortable-core
post albums that make you cringe or feel uncomfortable in any way, I started off with the easy ones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VlsXFrUvMFk
youtu.be/T8p1lo6OziY
i.ytimg.com/vi/69K61Ex4TX4/hqdefault.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

these make me cringe

Power electronics album that uses recordings between air traffic control operators and pilots as the pilot's planes are crashing.

Got halfway through, couldn't finish it.

This or birdseed

I did not see this post coming

this

Absolutely perfect for this chart

Smile from the Streets You Hold

Lowered it to 25 albums cause this might be a hard list

Speech after removal of the larynx

this fucking album cover dude
its so strangely unsettling

Maybe just me, but something Xiu Xiu? A Promise?

Glad to not be the only one with Daniel Johnston
Locust Abortion Technitian

Seriously, I get scared just looking at it

public castration is a good idea

You can hear the fragility and confusion in his voice, it's so unsetteling.

>danny j

deleT!!!

Geek the Girl has that song "A Psychopath" which samples 911 calls

Unsettling, but not enough, maybe if we start to run out of other ideas

Its because you don't expect it

Hi how are you doesn't belong here

I started listening to it looking for what to not expect, and holy shit I was still surprised

That album where it's a field recording of a guy fucking a corpse

That ritual ambient album with the human bones

The Conet Project

Homotopy to Marie

That album where it's all field recordings of trains but it ends up being really spooky

That compilation of exorcism and supernatural noise field recordings

How far did you get?

to the divide, I was really liking it up until that point, then I went and listened to the rest after a few minutes

follow up question, do their other albums get weird like that, or are they good all throughout

This shit hurts my stomach it's so disgusting sounding.

Duh

Yeah thats the part I was talking about. Their second album is weird and bad all the way through, and the pac man one is just kinda poppy. Prah is a masterpiece though

A classic

Look at OP's picture

If we don't get some good ones soon, I'll add

youtu.be/VlsXFrUvMFk

Not an album but definitely a good song to share for creepy shit

Real talk this is legitimately a beautiful album, if you want some extremely atmospheric ambient that gives you the sensation of floating through an endless void-- this is it.

Throbbing Gristle - D.o.A: The Third and Final Report of Throbbing Gristle

Was about to name that
Merzbow - Hummingbird

Almost done

youtu.be/T8p1lo6OziY

Was thinking this at first, but if we added this, we would have to add TMR too and they're both just poorly structured, not unsettling, just bad

bish bosch?

Maybe Deceit by This Heat?

Well I can't speak for everybody but I played this once and some people said it made them feel spooked.

the shaggs is unsettling because the girls were forced to make it by their abusive father against their will. Once you realize that, a lot of the lyrics about parents begin to take on some really dark undertones.

Also, some of the surrealism that is clearly straight from the mind of a child is a little unsettling, at least to me.

Can you give me some names of these? I know most of these and some from just the thread, but some I don't know.

Here's the final chart, I don't know how to add the names, but if somebody could do that, it'd be a huge help

Only know the one made with the human bones. Zero Kama's The Secret Eye of L.A.Y.L.A.H.

There will be a

>Click here to configure the layout of your collage!

Under the columns and rows. Can add the captions.

ehh, I feel like A Promise and Deceit don't belong. Like, next to Buyer's Market? Hell no.

But I understand, there isn't a huge selection.

This one isn't that uncomfy. It's a really cool and good sounding album. The vocals are kind of agressive, but songs like 5拍子 are great jams.

i.ytimg.com/vi/69K61Ex4TX4/hqdefault.jpg

It's difficult to be as unsettling as an album consisting entirely of field recordings of kids talking about their sexual abuse.

current 93, nurse with wound

Fucking take Xiu Xiu off and add Shinkiro

>no pic related
bad chart

That one is always mentioned
Good chart

Explain? I feel nothing looking at it

Its kinda hard to put into words, but something about the strange paper mache-esque color scheme, the filter on it, the pictured face in the bottom, coupled with the subliminal text in the background, make some people feel like they are being watched by something out of the frame, or that something supernatural or awful is about to happen or is happening just out of sight.
Its really reminiscent of the kinda camera set up I'd expect in a slenderman supernatural documentary type of thing

I totally get it. I had to check the file type before opening it because it spooked me

>no Suicide

I can't agree with the people saying this is one of the worst songs ever. If it can evoke feelings of fear in me, it's awful in a good way I'd say.

pretty shit chart you fucking faggot

at least he took the initiative to make one
you stupid cunt

he took the initiative to make that shit chart you fucking idiot

ur mum took the initiative to make a piece of shit like u
whats the difference?

the chart doesn't stink and doesn't repulse females

Wow so cool

Boring

t. edgykid