Well? Let it out Sup Forums

Well? Let it out Sup Forums

Scream it out. Scream the pain away.

Also general /feels/ thread.

self bamp

Nah I am good.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I have no friends, social anxiety, and feel like ending it all every day... why do I still exist? Life is going nowhere for me, no frIends AT ALL... I'm so close to giving up

No thanks. I'm okay, really.

*Boop* I booped your nosed

*loud nose hissing noises*

I hate myself too but I have a girlfriend(sort of it's complicated) and I just tickle her that gets the smile going

My life right now really isnt good nor bad. Its mediocre. Its just a bunch of back and forth, to a fro bullshit. Im content yet displeased 24/7. Its easy when its one way or the other. Being stuck on an always balanced teater totter of conflicting matters is what really sends a man over the edge

I'm unemployed because of a severe sustain for common folk I guess you could say I kinda hate everything so as punishment I play league of legends so I hate myself for that too

What's everyone's struggle

Only girl I ever truly felt love with lives 700 miles away
Texting isn't enough, and even when it is I don't know how to confess my feelings for her because I know it won't work because of the distance.

thank you.

The girl I love told me we couldn't be friends anymore because my self harm was hurting her too much

Is it really that bad?

I dislike how manly man culture fights over woman like we do. I just want to be sensitive and romantic. I do not want to be a fag and call people perverts.

She cut contact right before getting serious. I want to forget her but I can't. Will she come back and stick around or be gone forever?

everything is going well for me and i feel worse then when it wasn't

i think about ending it everyday

Wanna touch our wieners together

I have nobody outside of my immediate family, and crippling anxiety means I have never had any fulfilling social experiences

thanks for the chuckle user.

Well of all of the social experiences I've ever had the best were playing d&d everything else sucked

Just doing my job

She left... Today... Can't scream it.. I barely believe it....

Does she look like a butt though?

I'm a cripple with an opioid immunity suffering from intense pain pretty much 24/7.
All of my friends abandoned me once I started to lose my ability for sports. The only thing that makes things manageable is pot, but I haven't got my growers license yet, and I'm pretty much just tired and frustrated with life. It's not everything I heard it was gonna be.

eyy same.

Do you play real d&d I play like store brand d&d aka pathfinder

Just turned 21, overweight, still a virgin, no friends and only my parents to celebrate my birthday, I feel so alone

racism is bad!

Actual cripple with anxiety and depression, can confirm, d&d/pathfinder/d20 whatever you wanna call it, it's fantastic.

Well I'm almost 22 overweight and my 2 of my 3 best friends moved and the other one stopped talking to me and I'm a virgin too but I had a girlfriend that I left because depression

shit gets to you, man

I've had many spine surgeries since 16 and just found out I probably need another..I'm 21 and I might get a fusion..fucking hell..I have zero real friends because of it and I'm going insane from the isolation I'm probably going too bed but my kik is :gameover169

Can we start a pathfinder group?

Got steam dude? I've had two shoulder surgeries, one knee, and am waiting for a jaw one in January. What disease you got?

If you've got a hobby that you're passionate about, or could get passionate about, find somewhere near you that people gather for it. Don't even think of it as being there to meet people, think of it as being there to share an interest, to share and expand upon your knowledge, and friends will be a side effect.

You can be great man. Sometimes life is shit. Push on. Don't be afraid to make yourself valuable to the people around you.

Im mad as hell! and im not going to take it anymore!

Haven't had a job since i was 16, just got another job, 22 now, don't feel accomplished what so ever. Want to just keep spending paychecks on more alcohol.

You stupid cunt. I hope you never find happiness and everyone you meet uses you. You'll realize how stupid you and all you stupid beliefs are when reality comes knocking at your door. I only wish I could see it kick you in the teeth, heres to you hayley. May your death be slow and painful, you spoiled, basic,
whore.

I have no idea, all I know is I just woke up with this bad leg pain due to a sist and bulging discs, and I do but I don't use it much anymore,

i feel that mang, all my "best friends" i had as a teen literally never hear from them since i got ill.
as soon as youre sick people dont gove a shit

Better then being jobless because you have a fucked up spine,keep going bro I hope you like your job buddy :)

Everyday I constantly feel nothing but anger and sadness. Its gotten to the point where I want to die very very badly. Only reason I dont kms is because of my family. I finally get to go to the doctor on the 9th to tell her, but she'll probably just give me another perscription. Fuck, this world sucks so much.

Ahh shit. Well I use it for mainly csgo and other shit.
I know that the disease I have can effect the spine and there's lots of variants of it. Called Ehlers Danlos

Yeah, my stepdad had the same issue. Back was screwed up since he was in his earlier 20's. I'd share a bottle with you user

It's left me feeling like I'm never going to be able to find anyone and it's just crushing.

IM SO FUCKING SOCIALLY AWKWARD
I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO JOIN MY GENERATION AT A HALLOWEEN CLUB TONIGHT. I EVEN GOT UP THE COURAGE TO TALK TO A FEMALE. HERE IS THE GREEN TEXT OF WHAT HAPPENED:

>walk into club
>order a Blue Moon
see girl glance at me
>(time is ticking to engage girl)
> 2 mins later i go talk to girl
>"hows your night going so far?" i ask
>femanon: "it's going ok, yours?"
>(mindless conversation ensues)
>ok well when you have enough drinks in you ro go out and dance let me know (i proceed to walk to a corner of the club, mistake #1)
>after standing there with my thumb up my ass holding a beer and watching the 10pm news on the bar tvs, I go back to confront girl.
>"hey, so you have enough drinks in your to go out on the floor? (mistake #2) pestering femanon
>"i haven't finished my first one, geeze (feeling very awkward now)
>femanon: me and my friend are going to go out for a smoke now (she never leaves)

i leave instead. FUCK THIS SHIT. I WISH PROSTITUTION WAS LEGAL. IM FINE WITH JUST FUCKING A BITCH EVERY SO OFTEN. I HATE DATING.

fake and gay

I feel exactly the same. I have a steady income but I broke up with my ex like a month ago and I've had minimal female contact aside from the party I went to a party last night, tiddy and ass grinding are better than nothing I guess.