CTR? on my Sup Forums?

CTR? on my Sup Forums?

It's more likely that you think.

I personally can't wait until Hillary is in jail and the shills are unemployed without any prospects, tbh.

>implying Sup Forums doesnt hate trump

same tbh fam Sup Forums and Sup Forums are unbearable with all the hillshills ruining everything

Real American here, and I voted for Hillary as per mail ballot.

Trump is a liar, racist, chauvinist, and a corrupt businessman.

implying Sup Forums is one collective mindset

remember to ignore shills friends.

learn to do some non-facebook-based research bud

>300 rubles have been deposited your account

is CTR still shilling the Russian meme?

u trying to start ww3 fam

Me too Sup Forumsro.

I like her. So what.

I would do her too............

Wtf is a CTR?

OP speaks the truth. They're somehow just as dumb as they are annoying.

Cuntons personal propaganda force
Where have you been?
Liking serial killers is a dangerous fetish user

It's an abbreviation for Chlamydia trachomatis, which is an STD.

if you or anyone you know has caught ctr please contact your doctor immediately.

>where have you been
In a country with a real democracy

Don't remind me

Crash team racing B)

I fucking loved that game. I wish Naughty Dog would get the Crash Bandicoot licence back.

How do we kill ctr Sup Forums

elect Trump

they still have the license, they just do nothing with it. proof is in the fact they put level 1 of crash bandicoot in uncharted 4

>racist
>corrupt businessman

citation needed*

ignore shills, it's just projecting Hillary's faults onto our glorious God Emperor.

that's not her, that's her billionaire overlords. And you're retarded for thinking trump is any different. He's exactly the same but dumber and more likely to lose his shit because of his tiny soft, unworked hands.

Hypothetically, if I, a Trump voter, were a paid shill for Hillary. How would I got about shilling without getting fired?

her budget for shilling is overrated, just look at amazon reviews to see what real shilling looks like. It's usually obvious and cheaply attempted. The internet won't decide this election, but it may the next.

Follow this
Trump is different though. He is the billionaire overlord

yeah, literally the same agenda but with more antiquated, dictator qualities. great job!

this is a 2007 meme

I miss those days

I find these threads funny because it's basically shill v shill with trolls as color commentators.