Sup Forums help what the fuck do I do i think my mom is fucking wasted and she sent this to me she's never done this...

Sup Forums help what the fuck do I do i think my mom is fucking wasted and she sent this to me she's never done this before... I know the obvious "go fuck her" answer but it's my mom! I don't really want to fuck her...

Other urls found in this thread:

luxurythecar.xyz/bmw-m3-interior-night/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

send dick pic
se what happens
also post a regular pic of mom

tell her to fuck off

Bump

Isn't that going to further suggest I want to have sex?

get nudes and post

Tell her to send you more

Nice, thats... wow. send her a pic of your sack in her favorite cup.

well don´t you ?
if you didn´t you wouldn´t have started a thread about it
are you on the same house ?

OK, you don't have to have sex with her. Just either ask her to send more nudes or go in the bathroom and take some pics then post them here

>I don't really want to fuck her.

yeah if that was my mom i wouldn't want to fuck her either.
just man up and say no

No I'm at my dorm but she lives like 20 mins away but I don't really want to have sex with her. I find her body pretty hot but I couldn't look down and watch me fucking my mom and seeing her face.

Stick your dick in her.

Stop being a faggot.

You have to be the biggest retard for believing this shit
>autism levels never reached before

Why do these people look like two different people.

then fuck her in the ass
is your dad still around ?
how old is she ?

aw fuck im retarted goddamn it!

My dad left when I was 8

Just ask her to come to your dorm and let everybody in on fucking her, that way you dont have to fuck her. Make pics and post them though!

your poor mom has been left with no dick to fuck her
dude you should totally do it for her
tell her to wear a blind foil so she can pretend any guy is fucking her
did you reply ?
did she send more pics ?

if you don't want to look down and be fucking her, simple, just do her doggystyle. Also, if she is able to type like that, and choose out those particular pictures she wants to send, chances are she wants you normally, and now being a bit drunk she is admitting to it, though normally is too shy. You find her hot too, so go over, drink a little, and happily pound that pussy. Do it for Sup Forums. Atleast get/post more pics.

I've never met a human being who didn't want to fuck their own mother. Do it: no regrets.

Get her to send more nudes

Honestly since your father isnt part of her life anymore, its hard for her to get some dick, op you have to do it, a grown woman has needs, you better do it, if you dont she will just get depressed for not releasing her sex hormones or something, when guys dont have sex they kill people and when girls dont get sex they get depressed and fat, you better make your mom happy

this, you'll enjoy fucking her and this will do loads for her self esteem.

This poster here again, just fyi user, I used to be the same way when my sister did something similar... it's been a year later and plenty of fuckings since then. Honestly I get how you are a bit weirded out by it, I was too, but just like how you are into how your moms body looks, I was into my sisters body, but the thought of doing something was normally too taboo... but trust me, it is some of THE best sex you'll ever get. The amount of passion they'll feel will make them moan in ways you never realized they could, or that you wanted to hear, until you hear it the first time. I can't tell you how exciting it is to have this kind of relationship, and the feeling you get every time you look into their eyes. There's so much love and passion there man, something most couples don't even feel to that level nowadays. Sorry for the rant, but I thought you'd appreciate hearing from someone who went through something similar.

shel get depressed cuz even her son doesnt want her. Dont let your mom get depressed bro

You fucking sodomites are what destroyed this shitsite. I want this site to fucking burn.

op pls post

Waiting on response from mom

you see people who get butthurt over a dude fucking his mom and it's you really just feel bad for em.

this, all that courage she took to send those pics and all that selfnconfidence she had because her body was good shot down by op, if he doesnt pound her she will be helpess and depressed

dude show us what you sent her.

This. This woman wants you so badly right now. This woman that loves you with all her heart, and is aching to feel your touch. I've talked with a few exs and honestly incest, and incestous thoughts in girls is ALOT more common than I thought it would be. Alot of the time they are normally just too shy or awkward to admit it to the sibling or family member they want it, but I've met a few girls who actually did sexual things with family members.... and loved it. Chances are your mom wants it too, and now that she's a little typsy, can finally admit it.
Do the right thing, make the woman that's spent her life making you happy, happy in return. Make passionate love to her... and post pics for your Sup Forumsros of course.

Or else she'll start ducking niggers, you want to come go me one day and see Tum-T and the boys banging out your mom? Do it.

Pls no bully

You faggot.

what the fuck man

>was thinking op was a faggot

Let's see where this goes

Lmao op.
You are complying by saying that. There's no going back.

If dubs you gotta tell her "can you buy me tendies if I do keep you company? Check em"

The only way forward is straight through mommy's fuckhole.

You retard

Goes from super hambeast to not so super hambeast. What's the deal?

Like, atleast get moar nudes for us, or post the actual full pictures & not the screen cap of the convo.

Prove this shit is real, faggot.

Ask her how bad though at this point she prob passed out

Send this: You want my saucy spaghettioli? Got dem spicy meatballs for you moma

op's mom gonna commit suicide smfh

grades>moms life

Anons, I'm going to just go to her house and surprise her. I'm getting hard thinking about blindfolding her and enacting a fantasy of mine.

Take pixs for us.

Timestamp

Pics for the Sup Forumsros faget

timestamp

bullshit. Prove it.

dont use your phone while you drive you fucking retard

stream it faggot

Waiting for some /o/ fag to ID the car from the dash.

Callin fake and gay

Thats a car of some sorts trust me.

>mfw anyone thinks this is even remotely real.

No Reverse image search results, could be legit?

luxurythecar.xyz/bmw-m3-interior-night/

Your car tho.

Toasting epic bread

What the fuck is up with those apostrophes?

what fantasy? and keep us updated user, don't forget to post pics.

Post pics when u fuckin her

It's not about whether it's real or not, it's about the fantasy you shit retard. When you read a good fucking book do you sit back and say to yourself "total shit, none of this happened".

Pardon the handwriting driving and writing isn't my forte

oh fuk

show us more of the conversation !!

No one in Sup Forums can comprehend literature, faggot

this proves nothing, you could be some random dude driving around

Seriously though, post pics while your there, shes drunk and wont notice, especially if you blindfold her

Only when i read about the holocaust

If you don't believe me thus far how about you go ahead and kill yourself?

You're doing God's work, OP

I'll try. I'll just throw it on silent so the camera sound doesn't go off

I'm ready to compile this into one image if it's legit.
Worth at least 4 keks

jesus christ

I'm just saying it was dumb to ask for a timestamp in the first place, but the op screenshot looks fake as fuck anyways

Close. M5

Please do, user

If you pull this off your a fucking legend bro!

200 on the dash BOIIIII

Get out of here, Mike. Nobody asked you.

fucking kek

Muff, Chi, Muff, Chi
Chi, Muff, Chi, Muff
Muff, Chi, Muff, Chi
Chi, Muff, Chi, Muff

She's no longer responding. Rape fantasy

THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING

HE HAS AWOKEN

Look at his car's temperature if it were some guy driving around his car would be warmed up already his car looks like it just started up

I hate you all and wish your mothers get raped in your face after you watch your father get his head bashed in with an aluminium bat.

OP is about to become a legend.

Well when you wake her up just be nice like oh hi mum let me fuk ur ol cunt

Nigger you drive an M5 and you're having to resort to fucking your mother to get pussy? I call bullshit.