Ask an absolutely drunk fellow who just furiously made out with and danced with a girl for two hours at the club...

Ask an absolutely drunk fellow who just furiously made out with and danced with a girl for two hours at the club anything.

Are you gay?

Danced with a girl. Yes he's gay.

user is correct, shoved tongue down woman's throat. Totes homo.

How'd you blow it in the end? You obviously did something wrong if you're talking about it with us here instead of in bed with her.

Sounds gay to me.

Spread this around or else...

I got way too drunk and had to stumble home. She got my number and is in one of my courses. I ain't worried bout a thang G baby, I'm so lit that I'd be useless anyways.

By made out you mean shoved your tongue down her throat and by dance you mean grinded and groped her until security threw you out?

Minus security throwing me out and minus the implication that she didn't enjoy the experience. Two hours would be a along time to decide "man, I don't think this is good."

OP this sounds like one of the stories where you get herpes.

I wouldn't put my mouth on anything from the club.

Yee, but is that because outside of your wife, no woman would let you?

Well you fucked that up.
If you get your willy wet with this one, I'll eat my own cum. Think I'm on a pretty safe bet here.
What else did you do whilst drunk?

To be honest I'd probably get the girls with herpes in the club. I'm good looking but I'm so socially awkward that it requires the fucking nymphos to come out the woodwork for me to ever get laid.

The clubs in SF Ive been to were pretty raunchy, so speakin from that experience.

You're gonna eat it now fam, just out of spite I'm gonna pursue this now. This is the first time I've gone out this semester and it was just thrown at me. Went to bdubs and ate/drank, went to house party ate/drank/flirted, bar hopped and repeated, got drug out to dance floor w/ qt pi, fended off football player who tried to flex on me while dancing and made him back down like a bitch, tongued the girl, went home. Pretty good day. Gotta study for 400 level molec course now tho.

Ya know, regarding herpes I, the cold sores shit. 50-80% of human population carries it. It's just generally latent.

Right. Idk i was just throwin a general std there, shoulda said std in the first place.

I still feel pretty safe here.
I highly doubt cum will be ate now or in the immediate future.
Keep me posted though kid. I wish the best of luck to you. You'll need it.

Meh, it's not a major epicenter of any STI's really. Also, highly unlikely that beyond the Herp's that any will be transmitted orally.

Never be complacent, and I appreciate the well wishes. I'm generally against fucking around, pretty goal oriented. Ain't too hard though when you're normal looking, an Olympic weightlifter, and a Biochem major who can shred guitar. I generally don't dig the no effort ordeals, cause in the end it doesn't give anyone anything ya feel?

I feel safer and safer with every post.

You sound like a retard. Tone it down, bud.