Life is pain. Ending it tomorrow night. Oct 31 at 11pm Pacific time...

Life is pain. Ending it tomorrow night. Oct 31 at 11pm Pacific time. For you sick fucks out there I will Facebook live it publicly. Thread will post with details tomorrow at 10:55pm. Fuck the world and everything in it.

Your Facebook account link?

Read the fucking post again. Details tomorrow

What's your name OP

well, ok dude, just end it already if its so painful, i wont try to stop you but i just want you to think about it for a second: is it over yet? you think you cant change your life? is this the right decision? if so, ok, i wont bother you anymore with stupid questions

>Sicc drawing skillz
>kills self

Thats quite the waste OP

OP: Nobody cares. You're not going to kill yourself because you are a coward. You are simply an attention whore.

Just give your first name ONLY so nobody can track you but we know after you did it

Trips don't lie. Op is an attention whoring faggot.

Don't be a faggot... At least go join isis or some shit first

let me know how it goes

OP would probably be clubbed to death because of how much of a faggot he is.

op is an attention whoring faaag

People who wanna die don't announce it that's caring about life too much so bullshit

Suicide notes are announcing it.

can u upload nudes also an buy me games on steam

>no link
attention whore

aren't you scared shitless of death OP? of sheer nothingness, utter nonexistence, the thought that all your memories, every process of thought, every sense of you, every sense of everything ever existing will vanish, as if there wasn't anything to begin with, just.. nothing?

I get that life is pain and fuck the world and all that stuff, but death is even more scary than life is. Try to really contemplate death for a while.. how could you want to kill yourself? no matter how bad your life is you must want to exist forever- how could you not- I know I do, OP I don't get you.

topppp kekek

Oh boy user you're cringy as fuck, kill yourself immediately.

I'll take Faggots Who Won't for $300, Alex.

what is a stupid nigger?

Don't be a pussy and fight against your mind. I hope you realize you are not the only depressed person on /b.

I assure you something: everyone has a "light" deep inside himself, no matter hiw depressed. If you would jump off the bridge tomorrow, that light would start to shine strong, before you would hit the ground and in that moment you would regret you didn't do everything to find that light, but instead just gave up.
So find that light

You're a good drawer

Listen to the new blank banshee before tho

periscope pls

Fuck it do it it empty anyway why leave the inevitable to time or chance

Sup Forums is supposed to be about fun...don't take your life, there is never a reason to do so, whatever the issue is, it'll go away in time. you'll look back years from now and say wow I was a stupid twat for thinking that killing myself was the answer. everybody goes through it. life isn't easy by any means but, giving up isn't the answer. go talk to somebody, a teacher, coworker, friend, or maybe even a bum on the street - someone that has lost everything but still has the will to live

If you kill yourself you go to hell. I have know people who have died and come back to life. Flatlined for minutes. They told me that they saw hell. And it was the worst thing ever. If you kill yourself you are in a world of shit. Eternal torture. Stay alive.

>inb4 hell is real

How old are u btw?

55. Old fag

Not OP but how is that in anyway terrifying? Have you ever had complete ego death or been under local anesthesia; complete bliss. It's inevitable anyway and even terminally ill patients in ~4 states have the ability to take a euthenasia cocktail at the discrepancy of their doctor. There's an Allen Watts lecture that sums it up perfectly.

And there's also people with high degrees in medicine and neurology that have been brought back from death and comatose conditions that say the exact opposite.

If you want attention that's fine bit don't. Just don't. My best friend killed herself a few days ago. The world is in enough pain already. No matter what you think there is at least one person you'll hurt and potentially thousands you could have helped or been a good influence toward. Don't let anger or sadness consume you like it did with my friend. Be stronger than that. Make a difference