What's so bad about it?

What's so bad about it?

CAL-I-FORNIA GIRLS WE'RE UNFORGETTABLE

nuke it to hell and it'd be fine

>a fucking BEAR

>muh Cesar

We're not disliked by anyone except other states. The rest of the world loves Californians.

I hope you secede and make a big nice wall separating you from the rest of the US.

California alone has the sixth largest economy in the world, they won't allow us to secede

Jelly?

>Implying states can secede in the first place

Fuck you you're with us.

People in much of the rest of the US hate California because they think it's the liberal boogeyman that's coming for their jobs, guns, and money. Lots of retarded laws get passed that are seen as a petty and pointless intrusion on people's lives, taxes are high, and regulations on environmental stuff are more restrictive than elsewhere. They are essentially a one party state and in many elections your two choices w both be democrats (one liberal and one progressive). Their gun laws are surpassed in retardation only by New York's. New York is like supercalifornia especially in the city (over $4 a pack taxes on cigarettes, high taxes on everything else). Seattle is pretty similar. I think they believe they're following a "European" model or something. They charge you $.25 if you want a normal plastic grocery bag instead of a shitty paper bag.

Despite their high taxes and "progressive" models they're not able to run their states effectively and their schools and services are often shit. The cost of living is very high so you have seen a mass exodus from California to Texas in recent years.

Despite all this, it's not as bad as a state as people make it out to be. It is absolutely gorgeous, possibly the best combination between beautiful and livable in the US. Many states that are beautiful aren't practical to live in (like Wyoming, Montana, Hawai'i) and the most practical states are ugly.

Also wayyy to big. Same with Texas. Split Texas and California up a couple times and combine (NH, VT, ME), (MA,CT,RI) into Northern and Southern New England. Perhaps merge Delaware with Maryland. Could probably combine West Virginia and Virginia as well as they're only apart due to the civil war and west Virginia is an irrelevant shithole. You could keep the same number of senators, states, and representatives but make the states a little more equal in population and size.

>Split Texas
Wouldn't that just like quad/quintuple their power in the Senate?

They hate it because it's the most relevant state

>It's another California thread
OBSESSED

So would splitting Cali. I live in New England but wouldn't have a problem thoroughly wrecking out senate power (going from 12 votes to 4). It would help to make the states politically competitive.

SoCal exists

The only problems we have here are the dipshits who think that a secession would be successful.

Who the hell is going to take arms when the entire US military is going to try and take it back? Certainly not the idiots who ratify against legal weaponry.

We may also have a problem with immigrants refusing to integrate, but that's another story.

Calexit niggers are deluded as fuck

What makes california 5th world power? Google? They make a lot of fruits?

food and tech, yes

Mexicans

thanks for the input 15 year old

Have you ever heard of hollywood or the silicon valley. Yeah google and a hell bunch of other like it make it the 5th power.
extra : they also make a lot of fruits.

>implying he's wrong

He's pretty much right, though. Could substitute "relevant" for "powerful" though.