/nrl/ general

Jack Wighton charged with a grade 2 for shoulder charge. Faces up to 4 weeks if he fights it and loses. 3 weeks if he takes the early plea.

raiders.com.au/news/2016/09/05/wighton_charged_by_m.af_news.html

Michael Ennis escapes charges.

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-04/cronulla-hooker-michael-ennis-escapes-shoulder-charge-sanction/7813016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BWmCb-XrQ-M
theroar.com.au/2016/09/05/jack-wightons-suspension-confirms-match-review-committees-complete-incompetence/
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/who-was-in-the-right-duel-between-truck-and-car-in-sydney-tunnel-divides-drivers/news-story/c6cba42d63385b45bac6d4dd470d23c2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cronulla WILL beat the raiders on saturday

WalkHOMO on gayicide watch

Who cares.

raiders and cucknulla are NOT contenders

>implying

Cronulla v Canberra grand final

Raiders will beat Melbourne in an epic grand final showdown.

Brisbane
Canberra
Melbourne
Panthers

Screenshot this

I already said that yesterday though.

Reminder.

That has literally been said about every team so go fuck yourself

Wighton is challenging. No choice but to challenge he was up for three weeks.

This sport is a fucking joke.

He's going to end up with 4

What's your point? Either way he misses out on playing finals football. At least this way he has a chance to get it downgraded or thrown out.

Hope he gets off. Shoulder charges are a part of the game and shouldn't be illegal. The referee should gauge whether they think it's dangerous or not and apply penalties accordingly.

The shoulder from Ennis was about 1000 times more blatant lmao

The guy didn't even have the ball. At least Wighton collided with the ball carrier.

It literally isn't even a shoulder charge. A head clash more so.

Hit a new personal best today lads. Did a pull up with 25kg on the belt. Pretty happy tbqh.

Yeah, Wighton didnt even go shoulder first, if you look closer he had his arms in it. But at normal replay/full sprint it looks like a shoulder charge since he leads heavily with it, but it was definitely more a forearm/head clash to me

So many hard tackles get penalised simply because they're deemed "dangerous". Remember that big hit Ben Barba did last year? Nothing illegal about it, just a big tackle, but he got penalised for it.

youtu.be/BWmCb-XrQ-M

1:55 for the tackle. Didn't embed properly.

No he went forearm first. You raiders faggots are fucking blind. He deserves to miss a game, but only one

>forearm first
>into other players arm

Shouldn't cop anything then nigga

Especially if Ennis is getting away with it.

Yum yum

:)

Reminder.

Noice

Having problems with my internet lads

What provider are you guys with?

Arm away from body.

>original

pleb status: confirmed

This blatantly shows him attempting to tackle without wrapping up the other player

He has to satisfy three criteria one of which being his arm tucked which it fucking isn't

WalkNet

Would you say it was a safe tackle?

theroar.com.au/2016/09/05/jack-wightons-suspension-confirms-match-review-committees-complete-incompetence/

>yfw the warriors make the 8 next season

I've heard this one before

If anyone has any screencaps of ladders/finals series for the '13 and '14 SC comps, could you please post them?

I wouldn't say it was unsafe. It's a shit tackle in the heat of the moment to stop a try but no one was hurt at all or even in danger of being hurt.

*farts*.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/who-was-in-the-right-duel-between-truck-and-car-in-sydney-tunnel-divides-drivers/news-story/c6cba42d63385b45bac6d4dd470d23c2

>this is classified as top story national """""news""""""

they were supposed to WIN this year

what happened?

cowbucks b2b

Lmao